Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced (28809 Views)

NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) / Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) / Bola Tinubu Arrives In Kano, As Crowd Hails Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Xox1945(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30
Were is Tinubu is in France with tax payer money recharging battery hand dey shake leg shake baba were no well
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by mikywonder(m): 7:56pm On Jan 30
ElSudani:

Lol grin
Trust me, if I were to die of hunger before then, all Obidients will be long gone including you.

Ehu

Hunger will dry u soon 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by hammer567: 7:57pm On Jan 30
Bobloco:

Guinea Conakry or Guinea Pig student of government college in Lagos used to test-run the school four years before it was founded.

Which are you referring to in this context, because he's both 

THE THIEF LIFE TIRE ME. undecided
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Pussyisgud: 7:59pm On Jan 30
Peter Obi is actually massively loved in jos plateau state, i know local governments where he swept during the presidential elections

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Error401: 8:00pm On Jan 30
That will be a direct call for anarchy. I think the Nigeria they so much cherish will disintegrate faster than usual

ElSudani:
The next elections are over three years away. I hope he doesn't put himself in trouble before then.
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Neoteny7: 8:00pm On Jan 30
Massiveglory:
The first 48-72hrs after Peter obi becomes president, even without doing anything, the value of the naira will naturally pick up.

The joy and happiness in the land will naturally unleash a glory of fresh air that will instantly tweak things.

Er, that's not how the economy works undecided

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by soccerlite: 8:01pm On Jan 30
obi has been attending, talking, visiting, donating even more than tinubu the voodoo president

But when will obi visit tinubu, wike, ganduje 🤣
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by bluefilm: 8:02pm On Jan 30
SaLongs1:
Me too!!👍👍

Bad as e bad for Naija at the moment, I am always happy when I remember that I made a very wonderful decision by not voting balabluu

If not, shame for no gree me talk again oooo on social media because balabluu is proving to be nothing but an embarrassing disaster as the days go by!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Bouncing2(m): 8:02pm On Jan 30
The people’s rightful choice!!!

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by MrSly(m): 8:03pm On Jan 30
Penguin2:
Conduct elections one million times and Obi will still beat Tinubu silly and require a Yakubu to shutdown the IREV and conjour numbers for him.

Conduct elections 1million times and all those who voted Obi in the last election will still vote for him. I can tell you authoritatively that Obi has not lost a single supporter; instead he has gained more supporters after it has been confirmed that the brain of their Emilokan is hollow.

Obi is the Daddy of their daddy.

And their daddy will forever live under the shadow of Obi.

Atiku/Obi2027.

Make I see how una wan take rig am.

I like your savage way of dealing with emilokan morons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by DeeGov123(m): 8:04pm On Jan 30
Am telling you God is always with a Christian president compared to any other religion president. Check Jonathan and Obasanjo regime how it worked well for Nigerians
Massiveglory:
The first 48-72hrs after Peter obi becomes president, even without doing anything, the value of the naira will naturally pick up.

The joy and happiness in the land will naturally unleash a glory of fresh air that will instantly tweak things.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Basic123: 8:04pm On Jan 30
lexy2014:

since Tinubu is Tinubu of 29 states, how has Nigeria fared since May 29, 2023?
Nothing gives the impression that it will fare better under Peter OBI

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by gaskiyamagana: 8:05pm On Jan 30
TrackerSK:
The people's president
Why someone like wasting his time on a failed project in advance?
Wether Obidients like it or not, it is Tinubu till 2031.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by mipeesoft(m): 8:06pm On Jan 30
Walahi you're making good sense, all the agbado community of emilokan clan no themselves.. grin grin grin
Vischy:
Anybody supporting APC should be checked in the nearest hospital for mental health
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by ElSudani: 8:06pm On Jan 30
Error401:
That will be a direct call for anarchy. I think the Nigeria they so much cherish will disintegrate faster than usual

You are right. We still waiting for the disintegration promised if he didn't win the last one.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by yinkeys(m): 8:08pm On Jan 30
Sctests:

You are an expert at deceiving yourself, if you believe Rivers truly voted Tinubu. Even your fellow conc. agbadorians prayed that he fake votes he got in rivers be removed before going to court as it could may complicate their case at the tribunal..

Yinka, use your tongue to count your teeth. grin
You people in Rivers state voted for Tinubu
Dey there Dey deceive una sef
Na una follow spoil this country
Lagosians overwhelmingly voted for Eluu P

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by mipeesoft(m): 8:08pm On Jan 30
grin grin you don give the guy a terrible upper cut
AcuraZDX:

Pray hunger doesn't put you in a bigger trouble before then. Worry about yourself and not Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Basic123: 8:08pm On Jan 30
AMI3:

Is it against the law for him to go to any state.
Why are u guys focusing so much attention on PO movement?

How many states has your president visited? Instead he will be going to where he is not wanted.

Tell him to put his a*s one place and enjoy his country.

U guys said PO is nobody but yet u keep allowing his movement to be a problem to u guys.

What a pathetic generation.
But ,na you people open thread na 😆

Walahi most OBI supporters are babies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by AbujaLagos: 8:09pm On Jan 30
Massiveglory:

incredible magician

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by gaskiyamagana: 8:09pm On Jan 30
DeeGov123:
Am telling you God is always with a Christian president compared to any other religion president. Check Jonathan and Obasanjo regime how it worked well for Nigerians
Religious bigot.
Tell us about corruption in Nigeria and Christian faithfuls. They are lower corrupt than their Islam religion faithfuls during Obasanjo and Jonathan you mentioned?

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by ElSudani: 8:10pm On Jan 30
Basic123:

He doesn't have any history of any significant achievements which his supporters can point to. It's all about hype and euphoria like they in a form of trance or hallucinations.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Basic123: 8:10pm On Jan 30
frugal:

Why do you think APC and the agbado supporters keep pushing propaganda everyday to tarnish his image? Just go thru the comments on this page thread to see how pathetic they are. They're used to bad leadership, so they can't believe this guy is real.

Which propaganda?
Should ao list like 50 YouTube channels opened by you IPOB Terrorists to market your fraud and Demarest TINUBU government?

Nobody even get time for Peter OBI except when you people with your own hand ope thread like this

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Throwback: 8:11pm On Jan 30
Jeyun:
you mean the 29 state yakubu won for him

Mumu!

Nobody won 16 or 29 states.

We are referring to 25% votes that is the requirement in 2/3 of all of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Antivirus92(m): 8:11pm On Jan 30
Cyberterror:
grin

If his visit is unannounced, why is he in a convoy with party agents and politicians riding with him through a market? Peter Obi and his 419 character doesn't surprise people anymore.
for this one mind now, he made sense.
After schooling in osogbo community secondary school, you still don't know the meaning of unannounced visit.
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Basic123: 8:12pm On Jan 30
ElSudani:

He doesn't have any history of any significant achievements which his supporters to point to. It's all hype and euphoria like they in a form of trance or hallucinations.
They applied their talent of marketing FAKE ELECTRONICS to PETER OBI and it works on many fools that don't read

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by David160(m): 8:12pm On Jan 30
Tinubu will be stoned if he tries this.
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Goodvibes007: 8:12pm On Jan 30
Check well. That's an Igbo dominated market.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by MrSly(m): 8:13pm On Jan 30
Throwback:

Shameless loser.

Obi of 16 states wan defeat Tinubu of 29 states?

Remind me again what region in the North that Obi won?

A President that is making decisions would live under the shadow of an election loser despite all the desperate ticket hunting and Yes Daddy pleadings for religious warfare support?

Delusions of grandeur.

Now I know you are Igbo.

No shame.

Obi remains Atiku’s boy. Even you admit it.
Your greatest nightmare is that obi will context under labour Party and will win. Atiku will look for another vice because obi is the hope of Nigeria and sure are very skeptical about that. May God give us all life till then, we shall see.
Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by allthingsgood: 8:13pm On Jan 30
SoNature:
Believe it or not, Nigeria wouldn't have been in this economic mess had INEC declared Peter Obi the winner of the last election. Nigerians are not ready to have a working country yet.

How can INEC declare a loser to be winner i dont get u

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by Goodvibes007: 8:14pm On Jan 30
Basic123:

If he can't manage small Anambra state and even bring it to prosperity. There is no way in hell he could manage a more complex country like Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by allthingsgood: 8:14pm On Jan 30
MrSly:

Your greatest nightmare is that obi will context under labour Party and will win. Atiku will look for another vice because obi is the hope of Nigeria and sure are very skeptical about that. May God give us all life till then, we shall see.

Get ready for another disappointment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced by ElSudani: 8:15pm On Jan 30
Basic123:

They applied their talent of marketing FAKE ELECTRONICS to PETER OBI and it works on many fools that don't read

That is true my friend, the only problem with trying to sell a fake product is if the customer is aware of the true value.
Regarding Pitobi we are fully aware, we ain't buying no matter how much they try to polish the fake.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Government Created TSA, But Couldn’t Impose It – Buhari / Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan / Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.