Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes (3456 Views)

Reno Omokri Educates A Twitter User About The Collapse Of The Aburi Accord / Edo Projects 2% Growth Rate, Over 250,000 New Jobs By 2021 / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by chopnaira: 6:37pm On Jan 30
The Naira is now ₦1348 to the dollar, and you blame Tinubu. Perhaps you have not heard that the Naira has been floated. That means the laws of demand and supply determine the value of the Naira. Gone are the days when the government artificially set the Naira's value.

And all major Presidential candidates said they would do this, except Kwankwaso. If you want the Naira to appreciate, you must patronise made in Nigeria goods and services.

Every day, we as citizens spend $20 million on MTN and Airtel. How can the Naira rise under those circumstances? If you are one of the 130 million Nigerians using MTN and Airtel, you are partially responsible for the state of the Naira.

Should you be surprised that your 'child' looks like your neighbour when you always send your wife to shop at his compound? So, why are you surprised at the state of the Naira when you are sending your money to South Africa and India? GSM and Internet data are the most used goods and services in Nigeria. If we all use Glo, the Naira will rise in value faster than the body part of a man happy to see a beautiful woman at the beach.

But no. We all have very creative reasons why we must use MTN and Airtel. We do not understand the cause-and-effect relationship between our consumption habits and the value of our currency. Go to South Africa and India and see if they even buy anything from Nigeria. The only area that Nigeria dominates in South Africa and India is prison. Their prisons are full of our citizens. Please fact-check me!

#TableShaker

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by AcuraZDX: 6:50pm On Jan 30
Since 6000 likes will crash the naira before tomorrow morning.

Thank you Reno Omokri.

Body of clowns

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by Macphenson: 6:50pm On Jan 30
Mumu Reno, trying to get Tinubu's attention. He should have started by telling Tinubu to take his private rest in Nigeria, instead of patronising France at the expense of our Naira.

Reno is just an educated idiot.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by chopnaira: 6:51pm On Jan 30
AcuraZDX:
Since 6000 likes will crash the naira before tomorrow morning.

Thank you Reno Omokri.

Body of clowns
That means alot of Nigerians are clowns. As big as Nairaland is, we have never seen 6000 likes on any post in total 😂

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by Goodvibes007: 6:55pm On Jan 30
Over 6k likes is huge for Nigerian social media space. And some people will say this guy is not relevant.

He is right that all the candidates would have floated the naira except for maybe Kwakwanso who is not in the know that Nigeria has no more dollars to defend the Naira.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by lonecatt(m): 6:55pm On Jan 30
mockery stylishly and foolishly bringing tribe and racism to the scene.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by SeeWahala: 6:56pm On Jan 30
chopnaira:

That means alot of Nigerians are clowns. As big as Nairaland is, we have never seen 6000 likes on any post in total 😂

It's like you're new to this forum. So you weren't around when emilokan and his apc bmc robots were giving themselves fake likes running into the thousands right here in politics section? shocked

You are a John snow undecided proper gen z

https://www.nairaland.com/7387081/fake-likes-tinubu-bots

Cc: Benwallt come and see your proof. And you were even among them too at the time. Liar angry Emilokan bandit like you.

Goodvibes007: see your proof of robots generating likes for emilokan above undecided lies can only take you serious far before the truth catches up.

Propaganda can never make a good leader

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by immortalcrown(m): 6:56pm On Jan 30
I always accept the truth, even when it comes from an unreliable mouth. Reno has a valid point here.

But why didn't he point this out until now? 🤔
Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by Goodvibes007: 6:57pm On Jan 30
SeeWahala:

It's like you're new to this forum. So you weren't around when emilokan and his apc bmc robots were giving themselves fake likes running into the thousands right here in politics section? shocked

That was actually the Obidient. APC is very unpopular on Nairaland. The highest APC were getting was maybe 300 likes. Obidients were gathering around 1000 likes at most.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by Bobloco: 6:59pm On Jan 30
cheesy

Gerrard59,
I thought you said Naira had not been floated, but here's Reno Omokri reconfirming that Naira is being floated.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by ddippset(m): 6:59pm On Jan 30
Daniel Bwalya is living the life Reno wants to live.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by Dreal1247: 7:00pm On Jan 30
I think it's better that Tinubu makes him the Minister of Finance and the coordinating Minister of economy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by Enugurangers: 7:01pm On Jan 30
Goodvibes007:

That was actually the Obidient. APC is very unpopular on Nairaland. The highest APC were getting was maybe 300 likes. Obidients were gathering around 1000 likes at most.
If we go by Nairaland. One would think Peter Obi would have won the election. PDP were almost non existent yet Atiku came 2nd.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by jmoore(m): 7:03pm On Jan 30
Reno Omonkey.
The hypocrite paid for verification to Elon Musk in dollars.
He should have paid Seun in naira for nairaland official account.

Airtel and MTN bought licences with dollars and you don't want them to operate? Japan car maker Toyota has a factory in USA, same with Volkswagen. Saudiarabia owns a refinery in USA.

Reno Omonkey should choose a target audience when making this foolish posts and stop disgracing himself for everyone to see.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by SeeWahala: 7:03pm On Jan 30
Goodvibes007:

I am telling you that those guys even used their likes to make caricature of obidents by displaying it to us korokoro undecided

It was after seun put a plug on their vices that you now started seeing the true reflection of likes on posts at that time. Before then, even if one of them posts a full stop (.) On a comment they will dash that particular full stop over 800 likes within 30 mins.

Unless you weren't observant at that time you'd argue with me

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by Splashme: 7:05pm On Jan 30
Sometimes, Reno just keeps fooling himself thinking he's making sense

First and foremost, the noise about Dollar being floated is a lie.

If Dollar were floated, the gap between official and parallel market won't be that wide.

If the Dollar were floated, it will be available and accessible in banks
Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by Wolexyoshi(m): 7:06pm On Jan 30
In as much as I don't really like Reno as a person, I use to give it to him whenever he educates Nigerians from their left to right.

Again, I am with Reno on this.

Until we patronize and value our own goods and services above the foreign we are going nowhere as a people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by TimeManager(m): 7:06pm On Jan 30
Where is the lie?. Aba shoe makerst are complaning bitterly, they running at a heavy loss. People prefer China imported leather shoes than the ones in Aba. In the same vein, some would rather Chinese-made inferior local fabrics than home made ones.

-kiss the truth!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by History555: 7:08pm On Jan 30
Who asked glo not to be effective like mtn. Even for my village mtn dey work like shege.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by epondudu: 7:27pm On Jan 30
History555:
Who asked glo not to be effective like mtn. Even for my village mtn dey work like shege.
You dey mind Reno..he should preach this to the Nigerian companies too.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by HarryGleb: 7:39pm On Jan 30
This criminal has been blackmailing MTN for long now. This will be the second time in a week that he will be attacking MTN and judging by his antecedents, one can easily deduce that MTN might have refused to be extorted by Wendell Simlin aka Reno Omokri the identify thief. Reno is only after his pocket, and not for the good of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by franchasofficia: 7:42pm On Jan 30
Those hailing that useless man called Reno Mockery should also tell him to leave Twitter owned by Anerican and patronize Nairaland owned by Nigerian by first deactivating his useless Twitter account and opening an account on Nairaland to boldly spew his usual gibberish, he should not give any useless reason why he prefers Twitter to Nairaland.

I have never seen a hungry desperate shameless man like Reno Mockery.

He has been doing everything humanly possible to praisesing Yorubas and Tinubu just to deceive Yorubas into convincing Tinubu to give him an appointment so he can start feeding fat again on government funds shocked

I heard Goodluck Jonathan is ashamed of ever appointing this useless Reno Mockery cry

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by Procashtips(m): 7:43pm On Jan 30
This man is clever by half.

Of what use is floating the naira when black market still have their own rate?

People still go to sell their hard currencies in the black market and not at the so called official markets/banks.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by kettykin: 7:45pm On Jan 30
Someone should tell that mtn and airtel has investment all over Africa including Ghana, how can brazen lies like this be acceptable.

From blaming importers to blaming foreign companies. If mtn Nigeria and airtel close shop in Nigeria, Nigeria would revert back to the 60s . Before mtn and airtel invested, nitel couldn't not meet up with telco and isp demands

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by richie240: 7:56pm On Jan 30
franchasofficia:
Those hailing that useless man called Reno Mockery should also tell him to leave Twitter owned by Anerican and patronize Nairaland owned by Nigerian by first deactivating his useless Twitter account and opening an account on Nairaland to boldly spew his usual gibberish, he should not give any useless reason why he prefers Twitter to Nairaland.

And who told u he's not on Nairaland??
except u just wan talk for talking sake, U suppose know say NL na majorly anonymous forum.

I have never seen a hungry desperate shameless man like Reno Mockery.
Niggur has u guys by d balls.
He's ur 'enemy' now only bcus he's saying things in support of ur 'main 'enemy'.
#friend of my enemy is my enemy abi??

Niggur knows that all he has to do to make u sing his praises is to attack that 'main enemy' of yours.

He has been doing everything humanly possible to praisesing Yorubas and Tinubu just to deceive Yorubas into convincing Tinubu to give him an appointment so he can start feeding fat again on government funds shocked
Don't wolly nwokem, as na that one dey pain una, he may still go against Yorubas/Tinubu tommorow, so don't lose hope, inugo??
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by Benwallt(m): 8:01pm On Jan 30
SeeWahala:

You see evidence up there. Show us evidence. Propagandist.
Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by Bullfallo(m): 8:01pm On Jan 30
Can you imagine what this fool is saying.

Where are the made in Nigeria? When all Nigeria company are folding up due to cost of production. With the rate of diesel and fuel how many companies can survive in Nigeria? Nigeria is patronizing made in Nigerian rice and beans. How much is a bag Nigerian rice and beans?

Outside of electronics and devices. Majority of Nigeria are patronizing made in Nigeria. From food and clothes. Its people like reno who live in foreign country but feeds from the federal government. Without federal appointments he cannot survived and he waste the money is foreign trips.

We are talking of foreign investors to come into the country here is is against foreign investors

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by ILoveNG: 8:14pm On Jan 30
Bullfallo:
Can you imagine what this fool is saying.

Where are the made in Nigeria? When all Nigeria company are folding up due to cost of production. With the rate of diesel and fuel how many companies can survive in Nigeria? Nigeria is patronizing made in Nigerian rice how and beans. How much is a bag Nigerian rice and beans?

Outside of electronics and devices. Majority of Nigeria are patronizing made in Nigeria. From food and clothes. Its people like reno who live in foreign country but feeds from the federal government. Without federal appointments he cannot survived.

You only wanted to sound as though you know what you’re saying, but you clearly don’t. You know whatever point you think you are making here is cherrypicked to suit what you want people to believe.

What’s happening to Naira is simply Demand and supply, there’s nothing you or your kinds can say to change that fact. Even your Messiah admitted that naira is floated.

you even ignorantly or maliciously claimed that “Majority of Nigeria are patronizing made in Nigeria”, which you know is not true of any developing nation.

You guys can keep on blabbing thinking you are scoring political points, but that won’t change the fact that what is happening to naira is a result of the combined efforts of public and private sectors which include you and your family.
Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by DeLaRue: 8:15pm On Jan 30
Glo network was not that good in my area some years ago, so I just have the sim on my phone - I rarely buy glo credit.

But from today, I will start buying glo again. Hopefully the network is better.

I just have to do my little bit and support Nigerian businesses.

It's up to others what they do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by APCNig: 8:16pm On Jan 30
Macphenson:
Mumu Reno, trying to get Tinubu's attention. He should have started by telling Tinubu to take his private rest in Nigeria, instead of patronising France at the expense of our Naira.

Reno is just an educated idiot.

He has our attention already. Aso Rock social media handles celebrated him on his birthday. Una go cry tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes by OgaTheTop2: 8:23pm On Jan 30
The biggest useless political jobber you can think of is this clown Reno..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2011: Aondoakaa Backs Jonathan, No One Can Stop Jonathan / Re-branding The Igbo Nation / Welcome Home: 500 Nigerians Return From Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.