Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

I Went To Withdraw My Salary And I Saw 20M In My Account- Naija Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Went To Withdraw My Salary And I Saw 20M In My Account- Naija Lady (1587 Views)

Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) / Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account / Naija Lady Show Her Biggest B00bies On Instagram, That Cause A Lot Of Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went To Withdraw My Salary And I Saw 20M In My Account- Naija Lady by DyshApp: 7:16pm On Jan 30
A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to share how 20 million naira was mistakenly sent to her bank account by a company in Lagos.

Sharing on the X platform, the lady identified as @ps_wears gave detailed experience of how it pays to be a good person relating to an event that happened to her years back.

According to her, she had gone to withdraw her salary when she saw 20 million naira in her account which got her shocked. She headed to the bank to confirm where the huge amount came from but was ignored by the customer care attendant.

“Immediately the bank froze my account and I couldn’t even remove my own money”

Recounting the event, she travelled from Ilorin to Lagos to inform the company about what transpired so they could get their money. The company thought they paid someone for supply but sent the money to the wrong account.

She stated after some weeks the company appreciated her kind gesture and a few years later she started supplying footwear for their factory workers.

“Weeks after the company sent 500,000 back as appreciation and to cover my bills for accommodation and transport… I supply factory workers footwears every year since I started selling shoes”

👉Get more Naija Gist on our Real Talk Lounge

3 Likes

Re: I Went To Withdraw My Salary And I Saw 20M In My Account- Naija Lady by illicit(m): 7:21pm On Jan 30
Nice one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To Withdraw My Salary And I Saw 20M In My Account- Naija Lady by azadus18: 7:29pm On Jan 30
Goodness dey inside everybody
Re: I Went To Withdraw My Salary And I Saw 20M In My Account- Naija Lady by Franklyspeakin: 7:32pm On Jan 30
Nice

1 Like

Re: I Went To Withdraw My Salary And I Saw 20M In My Account- Naija Lady by MDVCONSULTANTS: 7:33pm On Jan 30
Are you kidding me?. God don bless you be that.
Re: I Went To Withdraw My Salary And I Saw 20M In My Account- Naija Lady by muyico(m): 7:35pm On Jan 30
U c? Is gud to be gud!
Re: I Went To Withdraw My Salary And I Saw 20M In My Account- Naija Lady by EreluRoz: 7:48pm On Jan 30
I don't see any big deal in returning what was never yours.

I blame the society that has become a menace

3 Likes

Re: I Went To Withdraw My Salary And I Saw 20M In My Account- Naija Lady by matify83: 8:28pm On Jan 30
Honesty pays on the long run.

Some charlatans will see it as the Lord's doing , withdraw everything, pay tithe to implicate their pastors and then land in EFCC cage.

1 Like

Re: I Went To Withdraw My Salary And I Saw 20M In My Account- Naija Lady by eliyke(m): 8:30pm On Jan 30
angry if she no return am,Dem fit trace her,but d same people no fit trace kidnappers, is God not wonderful?

10 Likes

Re: I Went To Withdraw My Salary And I Saw 20M In My Account- Naija Lady by IVORY2009(m): 9:05pm On Jan 30
Another Twitter makeup stories grin
Re: I Went To Withdraw My Salary And I Saw 20M In My Account- Naija Lady by Nicepoker(m): 11:28pm On Jan 30
It never happen. Using deceit to proof one yeye honesty because you de supply shoes. Anyway nice business strategy.

1 Like

Re: I Went To Withdraw My Salary And I Saw 20M In My Account- Naija Lady by KingLennon(m): 5:12am On Jan 31
The best thinq is to return it because you will never get away with it sad.....
Re: I Went To Withdraw My Salary And I Saw 20M In My Account- Naija Lady by Tallesty1(m): 5:18am On Jan 31
eliyke:
angry if she no return am,Dem fit trace her,but d same people no fit trace kidnappers, is God not wonderful?
Yes nah, her own nah mistake. kidnapper own no be mistake. grin
Re: I Went To Withdraw My Salary And I Saw 20M In My Account- Naija Lady by Myrepublic(m): 7:23am On Jan 31
eliyke:
Elite get hand for kidnapping matter,na why security personnel dey handle am with joke. If they want to stop kidnapping today, they can do it..

2 Likes

Re: I Went To Withdraw My Salary And I Saw 20M In My Account- Naija Lady by MrBroke(m): 8:21am On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
I don't see any big deal in returning what was never yours.

I blame the society that has become a menace

Facts
Re: I Went To Withdraw My Salary And I Saw 20M In My Account- Naija Lady by Depriest2020: 10:04am On Jan 31
It's no big deal, you can't spend the money cause you would be caught, your account frozen, so what you did was the best option for you to appear a good person. I only respect people who returns money that has no trace.
Re: I Went To Withdraw My Salary And I Saw 20M In My Account- Naija Lady by Testimony1988(m): 12:50pm On Jan 31
It really pays to be good.
Re: I Went To Withdraw My Salary And I Saw 20M In My Account- Naija Lady by Angrigowt: 1:27pm On Jan 31
When u wpuld have flown to UK within 3 days.dumbo

1 Like

Re: I Went To Withdraw My Salary And I Saw 20M In My Account- Naija Lady by chypotenti(m): 7:57pm On Jan 31
DyshApp:
A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to share how 20 million naira was mistakenly sent to her bank account by a company in Lagos.

Sharing on the X platform, the lady identified as @ps_wears gave detailed experience of how it pays to be a good person relating to an event that happened to her years back.

According to her, she had gone to withdraw her salary when she saw 20 million naira in her account which got her shocked. She headed to the bank to confirm where the huge amount came from but was ignored by the customer care attendant.

“Immediately the bank froze my account and I couldn’t even remove my own money”

Recounting the event, she travelled from Ilorin to Lagos to inform the company about what transpired so they could get their money. The company thought they paid someone for supply but sent the money to the wrong account.

She stated after some weeks the company appreciated her kind gesture and a few years later she started supplying footwear for their factory workers.

“Weeks after the company sent 500,000 back as appreciation and to cover my bills for accommodation and transport… I supply factory workers footwears every year since I started selling shoes”

👉Get more Naija Gist on our Real Talk Lounge
Lady there's no big deal in what you did... I would do the same thing too... The money plenty and again it's too small to risk my freedom for... 😁😁😁😁

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Who Is Hot / Hottest Nollywood Actor And Actress / Lady Gaga Was In 'the Sopranos' : When She Was 15 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.