Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Which Way Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Way Nigeria? (84 Views)

The Fast Depreciating Power Of Our Naira, Which Way Nigeria? - Prof Ezeilo / Which Way Nigeria: 1 US Dollar Is Now Going For N817 Naira In Commercial Banks / CBN Blocks Dollars Transaction, Google/facebook Payment, Which Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Way Nigeria? by Datedoboy: 8:34pm On Jan 30
If you are reading this post and in Nigeria, start considering saving in usd and hard currencies . Dollar is now 1500 and heading to 2000.

I will suggest the Government bans Naira cos its becoming useless and I've lost hope in it. I see it diving to 2k b4 end of 2024 and 5k b4 2027.

Maybe when it gets to 50k for 1 dollar, the youths will wake up.

It seems to me that this is what the elites want and may their wishes come through.

The more weak your currency is, the more vulnerable your citizens become.

You devalue ur currency, you devalue your citizens. Thats why a bsc degree holder will go overseas to wash people's anus and still write exams to be qualified to wash anus. Total madness !!! Slave trade promax

Nigerians are now slaves in their home country and abroad thanks to greed and devaluation of the Naira. Living corpses are what Nigerians have become. You earn 30k and your drugs are 50k are you not living corpse?

What baffles me is how comfortable leaders are, seeing mass poverty caused by their policies.

African leaders see it as a thing of joy. Sitting in their suvs, they smile when they see Queues at the fuel station. In their mortal minds they say , this people never see anything!

I've noticed every December, they increase fuel price by causing artificial scarcity then they suddenly announce the pump price . If people complain, they reduce it a little and that's it. The new high price is fixed.

This problem is not caused by only leaders. Majority of Nigerians are greedy, corrupt and wicked. Many churches and mosques yet few Christians and Muslims.

That pastor you believe in, uses that term "pastor" as a camouflage to dupe people. In fact if u tell me you are a pastor i will look at you 4 times.

You see people in church dancing and shouting on top of their voices, yet that so called woman of God treats her househelp with disdain and that so called man of God doesn't want to pay his staffs their full salary and doesn't want them to grow in their respective careers. Hypocrites everywhere

Stop building religious centres. Start building factories that will employ more people mbanu, The average lazy Nigerian will build church cos he knows that's the second fastest source of revenue asides oil. He will never tell you christ was born in a manger but will ask you to sow seed which he will use to ensure his wife gives birth abroad.

If the whites built churches in every street will you see jobs when you go there? Why can't we reason for once !

Country is sinking on a daily. Youths into fraud, Adults corporate fraud, leaders same thing and we call this independence!

Those who said they brought independence are dependent on usd, foreign schools, foreign health care e.t.c and we say we have independence!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr Approved Seller Account Available / Bar Soap Production Biz / What Are The Differences Between Global Trade Plaza And Alibaba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.