Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,567 members, 7,847,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Cassava Made Millionaire - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cassava Made Millionaire (330 Views)

How Much Is A Ton Of Cassava Now / Estimated Cost Of Farming 1 Hectare Of Cassava / Fresh TME Cassava Spieces Stems Available In large & Small Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Made Millionaire by Abratech(m): 9:48pm On Jan 30
Cassava farming is definitely a lucrative venture to start- up in 2023.

Almost every home in Africa consume Cassava and its by-product everyday either directly or in directly.

Cassava farming is value in the world market at $2.5Billion by FOA as at 2022. From Flour industry, to starch and pharmaceutical industry Cassava is a major raw material.

How To Start Your Cassava farming

You can get Started with Cassava farming in 2023. But get this principal capital- Knowledge.
You need the right training and mentorship program to get Started with Cassava farming.

Passion is also key not just money. Don't put your money were your heart is not.
Do you love farming, if yes then it will profit you even with the little you put into it.

Planning and Preparations.

You can get on with planning on how you want to begin your farming. Get a good fertile soil and well drain. Your stem and other herbicide should also be Ready.

Getting Complete Mentorship and Training with START-UP Fund check my signature
Re: Cassava Made Millionaire by Folafunmi24: 9:51pm On Feb 04
I need a business plan on cassava cultivation. Contact me via my signature
Re: Cassava Made Millionaire by Abratech(m): 6:20am On Feb 11
Folafunmi24:
I need a business plan on cassava cultivation. Contact me via my signature

Chat up on Whatsapp 09066667185
I tried check-in on ur contacts.but is like u not on Whatsapp.

Or Drop ur E-mail contact

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! / Urgently Need Sellers For Rice Any India Brand / Urgently Need Upto 80tonnes Of Cocoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.