Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,357 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Nasarawa Governor, Sule Disowns Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore's Vigilante Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Governor, Sule Disowns Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore's Vigilante Group (8469 Views)

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Members Storm Court, Demand Bodejo’s Release / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Governor, Sule Disowns Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore's Vigilante Group by Ironbull: 8:46am On Jan 31
The annoying thing about this nonsense herdsmen vigilante shitt is for the purpose of land grabbing and killing the more.

And I'm very sure those sour losers who said Nigeria will be ungovernable are behind all these nonsense and worsen security situation and I blame Tinubu for his inaction to Thamed and caged all these sour losers in a proxy manner.

I warned Tinubu when he was sworn in as president if he wants peaceful govt he should cage Atiku and Obi in such a way no one will ever see his hand in their ordeal, naturally Nigerians are very stubborn, devilish, bastards are more than half Nigeria population, iron hand needed to keep everybody at their bay but Tinubu never listened. Here we go now security problems everywhere.

Imagine these two sour losers publicly said Nigeria will be ungovernable and yet they are still walking free, same evil statement apc and same Atiku uttered to Jonathan that birthed Boko Haram and Futa Jalon herdsmen now see where we are.

Sir, Chief Tinubu I offered my service if you don't know how to Thame these 2 evil men and their gang, sir there are many ways to kill a rat without a drop of blood, I learned it, I studied it and I know it, peace and security will come by force by fire, madness can only be cure with madness. Thanks.

Enough is Enough!!!
Re: Nasarawa Governor, Sule Disowns Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore's Vigilante Group by HopeGying: 8:47am On Jan 31
It's not business as usual. Dem never see anything yet!
Re: Nasarawa Governor, Sule Disowns Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore's Vigilante Group by Mozegee: 9:04am On Jan 31
Paraman:
When did miyatti allah create the group? I'm surprise the governor is just condemning miyatti allah
Try and read before writing
Re: Nasarawa Governor, Sule Disowns Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore's Vigilante Group by Asswipemod: 4:08pm On Jan 31
Honestey:
Farmer communities are being attacked by the people who are now the one creating Vigilante Group when they are the reason others need Vigilante Groups?
Am I reading Upsidedown?

Don't you know that they have an agenda?
Re: Nasarawa Governor, Sule Disowns Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore's Vigilante Group by Asswipemod: 4:14pm On Jan 31
treatise:

The Governor is central in attempts to make Nasarawa State a core moslem state using plateau template. With the formation of meyetti Allah military majority ethnic groups will be dislodged and replaced with adherents of Islam.
The Fulanis are delusional. They think they can fight and win this war against every other ethnic group. They will all die.
Re: Nasarawa Governor, Sule Disowns Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore's Vigilante Group by KAKERE: 7:05pm On Jan 31
The governor is not a serious human being. The day he won at the supreme court, he was with Seun on channels tv and one his achievements on security was working to form a vigilante group with this group. Why is he denying again?

As for the FUNAM threat, not surprised because the content only exposed the ignorance of a sect further, the type that is far from modern civilisation. How on earth can someone still think that in this age and time you can use bow and arrow or even AK47 to take over territory like they did in 1700's. There are million of hectares of land in the Sahel to be taken over by them, and not where the civilised people stay. I've always wondered how a group of people with less than 30million population can always put the entire 220million people in trouble. It's high time the government deals decisively with any group trying to foment trouble in the country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo / Man Develops Massive Erection While Taking Picture With Lady (photo) / Sokoto Records 98% Rise In IGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.