Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal (30228 Views)

Pictures And Videos Of The Super Falcons In Morocco For The Nations Cup / Super Falcons Arrive In Morocco For The 2022 Africa Women Cup Of Nations / Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by predictor1: 2:27pm On Jan 31
ddippset:
In recent times Nigeria has not been a bigger footballing nation than Cote D'voir.

In the last 20 years Cote D'voir has been bigger.
In the last 20 years how has CoteDvoire been a bigger footballing nation than Nigeria? In the last 20 years we've had more world cup attendance than them and has won more AFCON than them.
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by VULCAN(m): 2:44pm On Jan 31
The person that created this title must have skipped English class in both Primary and Secondary school
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by Inobeyourmate: 2:47pm On Jan 31
lol, Penaldo dogs and their annoying stories enhn, una sh like to Dey comfort unasleves? For how long una go mumu? Fine, SA beat Morocco, but you wan compare am to how Penaldo was beaten hands down? You all cry till eternity and create useless topics, it won’t bring Penaldo close to Messi, that’s sure, cos very sane person knows Messi is the best and the GOAT

4 Likes

Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by IgnobleJay: 2:49pm On Jan 31
It’s okay

1 Share

Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by ddippset(m): 2:53pm On Jan 31
Beverlyjean:

See painment grin.... the pharisees still dint now why the people loves Jesus Christ so much , even with the persecution...
Stop deluding yourself girl.

A good percentage of his fan base is high-heeled,
and love him for his looks, not for his attitude, not for his football.

But don't get me wrong,,

His football is excellent, his attitude is shiit....

But a lot of those billions of people you speak about love him only because he has got a pack of 6 on his chest and a pretty face to go with.

5 Likes

Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by Teeklef(m): 3:31pm On Jan 31
ddippset:
Stop deluding yourself girl.

A good percentage of his fan base is high-heeled,
and love him for his looks, not for his attitude, not for his football.

But don't get me wrong,,

His football is excellent, his attitude is shiit....

But a lot of those billions of people you speak about love him only because he has got a pack of 6 on his chest and a pretty face to go with.
Gbamsolutely 👍

1 Like

Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by FalseProphet1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31
INTEGRITYA1:
Falseprophet, in your diary when updating next, remind us about the guy that you received call about his death, so we can at least remember his roles.

Not frequent update make us to forget the narrations from the beginning, but we're following.

And if I may ask?
Noted!

Anyways Tobechi was the talkative. Chinedu's roommate, I stayed with them when I went for my post utme. And stayed briefly in their place before getting my own place.

Ask....
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:06pm On Jan 31
FalseProphet1:

Noted!

Anyways Tobechi was the talkative. Chinedu's roommate, I stayed with them when I went for my post utme. And stayed briefly in their place before getting my own place.

Ask....

Now I remember.

Definitely, those revelations are eyes openers and we keep follow through.

My Curiosity is, are you finally delivered from that darkness?

Because your signature read: "For prayers" and I don't think they do pray in the kingdom of darkness.
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by 11doubledee: 4:24pm On Jan 31
Bruno3000:
We already know Mr man
Don't be offended,the post wasn't meant for you,it was intended for the OP mistook the name of the male team for the female team.
No vex once again.
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by Codes151(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31
Fear social media
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by ThierryJay: 6:38pm On Jan 31
Lol okay. Ronaldo should go ahead and use South Africa mocking Morocco as his World Cup trophy. He now has a World cup!

Idiotas
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by femi4: 7:02pm On Jan 31
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZ4pNGKcqM?si=m3VEP83pbYeplC0_
Morocco were giant-killers at the World Cup...

...then they got to AFCON and were knocked out at the round 16
FIFA's five highest-ranked countries at AFCON are all out 🫢 Senegal, Morocco, Algeria, Egypt, Tunisia
Ronaldo fans all over the world are celebrating the defeat of the Atlas Lions of Morocco as the Bayana Bayana of South Africa knocked them out of the round 16 of the on going African Cup of Nations. To add more to it Mokoena who scored the second goal to seal the victory for South Africa decided to do Ronaldo celebration which Ronaldo fans all over the world found pleasurable
Nonsense, it has nothing to do with Portugal
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by elverdad: 8:44pm On Jan 31
Ohraykon:
will you sharap is everything about money, mammonic 🤡

Mammonic like your parent's
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by elverdad: 8:46pm On Jan 31
Chikel20000:
I could have taken ur advice seriously if u didn't call ur pa idiot ....

I see your parent's stupidity in you
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by Ohraykon: 12:18am On Feb 01
elverdad:

and your entire ancestors and generations to come, oloriburuku!!!
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by aalangel(f): 7:51am On Feb 01
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZ4pNGKcqM?si=m3VEP83pbYeplC0_
Morocco were giant-killers at the World Cup...

...then they got to AFCON and were knocked out at the round 16
FIFA's five highest-ranked countries at AFCON are all out 🫢 Senegal, Morocco, Algeria, Egypt, Tunisia
Ronaldo fans all over the world are celebrating the defeat of the Atlas Lions of Morocco as the Bayana Bayana of South Africa knocked them out of the round 16 of the on going African Cup of Nations. To add more to it Mokoena who scored the second goal to seal the victory for South Africa decided to do Ronaldo celebration which Ronaldo fans all over the world found pleasurable

South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal - what sort of News Bar is this??
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by Vikinatty(f): 9:47am On Feb 01
FalseProphet1:

Noted!

Ask....
Am still waiting for the next update about the diary pls keep me updated.
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by FalseProphet1(m): 10:14am On Feb 01
Vikinatty:

Am still waiting for the next update about the diary pls keep me updated.
No problem.
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by elverdad: 10:26pm On Feb 01
Ohraykon:
and your entire ancestors and generations to come, oloriburuku!!!

Oloriburuku like your parent's
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by Ohraykon: 4:13pm On Feb 02
elverdad:

Oloriburuku like your parent's
koshi lo oluku, shege banza
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by Ohraykon: 4:27pm On Feb 02
elverdad:

e pain am, money slave grin
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by elverdad: 11:13am On Feb 03
Ohraykon:

The way your parent's are my slaves
Lol
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by elverdad: 11:14am On Feb 03
Ohraykon:

Koshi oluku, shege banza like you mumu parent's
Lol
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by elverdad: 12:19pm On Feb 06
Ohraykon:
Money slavee like your parent's
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by elverdad: 12:19pm On Feb 06
Ohraykon:

Say that to your parent's
Lol
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by Ohraykon: 7:32pm On Feb 06
elverdad:

Say that to your parent's
Lol
eran
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by Ohraykon: 7:32pm On Feb 06
elverdad:

Money slavee like your parent's
you mean your mad mother with 5 toto grin
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by RSA(m): 7:56pm On Feb 06
He's been celebrating like that for a while, it was just coincident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TSBvq_c1tQ?si=9Y_Wm-Jmcrjs85D5
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by Bruno3000(m): 9:47pm On Feb 06
Ok. I no vex again. Thanks for being peaceful.
11doubledee:

Don't be offended,the post wasn't meant for you,it was intended for the OP mistook the name of the male team for the female team.
No vex once again.
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by kayusely70(m): 1:29am On Feb 07
FalseProphet1:
I see Nigeria winning this tournament.

This I have seen.
Amen and Amen.
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by elverdad: 5:13pm On Feb 08
Ohraykon:
you mean your mad mother with 5 toto grin

You mean your mom's stupidity that i see in you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Barcelona Preparing For Life After Lionel Messi" - President Bartomeu / "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr / Coronavirus: Matuidi, Kevin Durant, Three Brooklyn Nets players test positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.