Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal (30237 Views)

Pictures And Videos Of The Super Falcons In Morocco For The Nations Cup / Super Falcons Arrive In Morocco For The 2022 Africa Women Cup Of Nations / Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by goodyvin02(m): 12:20pm On Jan 31
The headline though, I think it’s misleading
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by Beverlyjean(f): 12:21pm On Jan 31
ddippset:

Tomorrow now you will use this same mouth to brag about his Instagram followers and say he is the most followed and loved.

Keep mouth one place abeg..

Hated by millions, but loved by billions...if u don't understand the meaning, then u wasted time in school
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by Judolisco(m): 12:24pm On Jan 31
Shey Ronaldo wan win world cup before ni?
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by Emma1Oj(m): 12:39pm On Jan 31
Chikel20000:
South Africa that will crash out soon....de play
yes, they will crash into the semi's

1 Like

Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by chickenfoot: 12:40pm On Jan 31
Very good of them, after all the Moroccans wouldn't even associate themselves with Africa, what a pity.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by pquaver(m): 12:40pm On Jan 31
Beverlyjean:

Hated by millions, but loved by billions...if u don't understand the meaning, then u wasted time in school

And still loses on voting.. Cry us a river

4 Likes

Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by LajaLaba: 12:43pm On Jan 31
Depriest2020:
Na only Nigeria be big dawg wey remain for this tournament. It's all Nigerias to lose.
Seriously undecided
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by Testimony1988(m): 12:44pm On Jan 31
I was happy they won Morocco.
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by Dpaulie(m): 12:46pm On Jan 31
Chikel20000:
Even if they did crash out... the deeds has been done
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by Eraddray(m): 12:56pm On Jan 31
FalseProphet1:
I see Nigeria winning this tournament.

This I have seen.
e fit be say u get apolo...and this I diagnose you for treatment...apolo it is
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by adecz: 12:59pm On Jan 31
African soccer⚽️⚽️⚽️ is different
from World Cup 🏆 soccer...

For here, na energy 💪and power💥💥❗️❗️❗️😁😁😁
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by abobote: 1:04pm On Jan 31
It doesn't add up, what is their connection with Portugal

1 Like

Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by AwyOff: 1:07pm On Jan 31
Ronaldo's celebration: Morocco left in despair, Mokoena adds a dash of salt! 😅
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by JayPeeOham: 1:10pm On Jan 31
What's the difference between Guine🇬🇳 Flag and Mali🇲🇱 flag?

That's my headache right now

1 Like

Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by Mozegee: 1:11pm On Jan 31
Chikel20000:
. Don't under rate any team ooh . Anything can happen.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by lexyclasy: 1:12pm On Jan 31
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Why should i believe you when your name is a False prophet

1 Like

Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by kmaster007: 1:14pm On Jan 31
Nigeria dat can disappoint
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by Ohraykon: 1:15pm On Jan 31
elverdad:

Thats why you are very poor and will never be rich ,if you dont change the way you think ...Be happy for them so good things will come your way

Idiot
will you sharap is everything about money, mammonic 🤡

1 Like

Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by todugo(m): 1:16pm On Jan 31
Kenmatt:
It's all good.

No strong team again to challenge Nigeria for the Trophy.
So the teams wey defeat the strong team, are not strong abi?😆
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by KosiGee(m): 1:17pm On Jan 31
There was no Ronaldo celebration in the video.
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by Bruno3000(m): 1:17pm On Jan 31
We already know Mr man
11doubledee:
The South African make national football team is known as bafana bafana while the female football team is Bayana Bayana

1 Like

Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by spencekat(m): 1:21pm On Jan 31
April4th:
South Africa that Cape Verde has already beaten twice. Come Saturday SA are going home.
It does not go like that in football.
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by godwon01(m): 1:31pm On Jan 31
Everyone can sing in South Africa. Very colourful celebration. It was not by luck but tactical discipline and determination. To get Almighty Morroco out was easy to achieve.
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by Mrtaye: 1:32pm On Jan 31
ddippset:
In recent times Nigeria has not been a bigger footballing nation than Cote D'voir.

In the last 20 years Cote D'voir has been bigger.
In your dream
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by godwon01(m): 1:34pm On Jan 31
Chikel20000:
At least they are quarter finalist. Celebrate with them. Enemy of progress.
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by godwon01(m): 1:44pm On Jan 31
April4th:
South Africa that Cape Verde has already beaten twice. Come Saturday SA are going home.
Football is not static bro, if someone has defeated you before does not mean that you will continue to be defeated by the person. You don't have life experience. Anything can happen in life. If you fail an exam , does it mean you can not pass the same exam again when you make second attempt.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 31
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Falseprophet, in your diary when updating next, remind us about the guy that you received call about his death, so we can at least remember his roles.

Not frequent update make us to forget the narrations from the beginning, but we're following.

And if I may ask?
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by bjdon: 1:57pm On Jan 31
Chi, I lost a big bet on this!!

Na Usyk I do hope on next month or 2024 would have started quite bad for my betting!
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by ddippset(m): 1:58pm On Jan 31
Beverlyjean:

"Hated by millions, loved by billions, RONALDO IS THE MOST HATED HUMAN BEING ALIVE"

You mischievously left out that following statement.
So Mischievous of you!

That's the key statement., "Ronaldo is the Most hated human being"....

Then why do you brag about his Instagram followers and likes

5 Likes

Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by Beverlyjean(f): 2:10pm On Jan 31
ddippset:
"Hated by millions, loved by billions, RONALDO IS THE MOST HATED HUMAN BEING ALIVE"

You mischievously left out that following statement.
So Mischievous of you!

That's the key statement., "Ronaldo is the Most hated human being"....

Then why do you brag about his Instagram followers and likes

See painment grin.... the pharisees still dint now why the people loves Jesus Christ so much , even with the persecution...
Re: South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal by Beverlyjean(f): 2:12pm On Jan 31
pquaver:

And still loses on voting.. Cry us a river

Ronaldo is the man of the people....Messi is the man of the matrix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Unfollows Real Madrid On Social Media / Osimhen's Replies Fan: I Get Coconut Head, I No Dey Hear Word / Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.