Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

The Moment A Property Owner ( Landlord ) Gave Owner Of Kruz Enterprise Feedback - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Moment A Property Owner ( Landlord ) Gave Owner Of Kruz Enterprise Feedback (97 Views)

My Landlord Gave Me Quit Notice After I Fixed POP In My One Room Self Contain / Help! My Landlord Gave Me A Quit Notice. I Need To Understand How It Works / My Landlord Gave Me 6months Quit Notice When My Rent Will Due In 6months Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Moment A Property Owner ( Landlord ) Gave Owner Of Kruz Enterprise Feedback by Kruzenterprise(m): 2:59am On Jan 31
“Omo dis tenant u put for my house na the kind person I want” - was the sentence a Young Millionaire Property Owner said to Kruz Enterprise after his shock and surprised Experience he Got From the Kind and Good Responsible Tenant Kruz Enterprise gave him over one of the properties he has.

He was so excited when discussing with Kruz Enterprise and also saying expressing his surprise also and that is what he ever wanted as a property owner.

Why not Contact Kruz Enterprise now over your property as a Property Owner Today?!!

( check images for the Discussion)

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Doors Of Different Designs Available Here / To Let:-room Self Contain(s) *@ Palmgrove & Onipanu, Lagos. / Affordable Prime Secure Plots & Property For Sale At Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.