Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

What They Want You To Believe You Need Vs What You Really Need (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What They Want You To Believe You Need Vs What You Really Need (pics) (563 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What They Want You To Believe You Need Vs What You Really Need (pics) by Uptownerd: 6:40am On Jan 31
True or false?

1 Like

Re: What They Want You To Believe You Need Vs What You Really Need (pics) by Westerhoffe(m): 6:48am On Jan 31
One can have both.

1 Like

Re: What They Want You To Believe You Need Vs What You Really Need (pics) by PaZwoD: 7:03am On Jan 31
Westerhoffe:
One can have both.

That's why he said "Need" not Want

1 Like

Re: What They Want You To Believe You Need Vs What You Really Need (pics) by muyico(m): 9:15am On Jan 31
??
Re: What They Want You To Believe You Need Vs What You Really Need (pics) by MOG6670(m): 10:20am On Jan 31
Uptownerd:
True or false?

False
You, I and them believed that I/you need the first picture. But expectation dwindle down as a man grow older ( if disappointed expectation happen) which will make him settle for the second picture.
Re: What They Want You To Believe You Need Vs What You Really Need (pics) by Originalsly: 5:36am On Feb 02
Hmmm .... I always hear people say they want the first. .. never heard any one say that's what they need.... so I'll say it's false. The second photo .... yes ... I've heard many say that's what they need.

I really believe they want us to believe the first photo represents success .... that when one has such he is successful... the second photo represents one who tried... not successful ... he simply tried. And a whole lot of people bought into this belief. ... and do anything to get such possessions... the symbol of success. Shout out to Hushpuppi.... wherever you are .. just don't know why you popped up in my mind..

(1) (Reply)

Edo State Youth Leader Kabaka Apologizes To The Party,backs Okpebholo / Is This The Fastest Route From Aba To Umuahia? Exploring Alex Otti’s Abia State / Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.