Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch (25319 Views)

Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River / A Video Of A Beheaded Man Found In A Cult Member’s Phone In Lagos / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch by Solidkay(m): 11:40am On Jan 31
Macphenson:
Tinubu will handle economy, shetttima will handle security.
Both security and economy are in shambles now.
The two people who made that promise are men of shambles.
Re: Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch by Streetmovement(m): 11:43am On Jan 31
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Everywhere don red now, you're your own security and e reach to carry gun, 🗡️ join body o.

Heard this news yesterday, very bad
Re: Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch by Ed12(m): 11:47am On Jan 31
Nobody is an exception to human cruelty and brutality.. it is part of our characteristics. The earlier you know this the better you curtail it when it want to evoke..

Pls be careful of yourself always, sometimes you can do what you never imagined you can do, Good, bad or evil.

All it need is a just a situation to create for you a filmsy excuse.

Are you always true to yourself, No? Do you agree with that fact that you are not alway true to yourself? It depends on how you deal with your emotions..

Stop blaming the devil always, sometimes that devils is in your form. It is in you. kill it when it want to dominate you.
Re: Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch by GeneralOjukwu: 11:53am On Jan 31
SeeWahala:
Hmm cry this is the season of missing skulls. From north to south to east to west.

Most especially the w**t , I pray hunger and hardship reduces in the country so we wouldn't hear more of this type of news in the coming days . . . Weeks . . . Months . . .

Years cry

Wouldn't stop the Y*ruba from colonizing you...

Wouldn't make the father of the fagg*t President. grin grin grin. Neither will it end your tears for 8 good years. E dey pain am grin
Re: Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch by SeeWahala: 11:54am On Jan 31
GeneralOjukwu:

Wouldn't stop the Y*ruba from colonizing you...

Your fulani emir in kwara state is saying hi 👋

Hehehe 😆

1 Like

Re: Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch by GeneralOjukwu: 11:58am On Jan 31
SeeWahala:

Your fulani emir in kwara state is saying hi 👋

Hehehe 😆

President Bola Tinubu says hi from Aso Rock. Mazi Ekpa from Finland. And wo-MEN hiding under their beds every Monday grin grin
Re: Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch by SeeWahala: 12:00pm On Jan 31
GeneralOjukwu:

President Bola Tinubu says hi from Aso Rock.

Erm correction. . . Tilimbu is actually saying hi from his recharge facility in France undecided

Get your facts straight next time you try to bant with me okay 👍🏾

1 Like

Re: Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch by ObalendeCMS: 12:02pm On Jan 31
You all are one & the same!
Re: Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch by Pastoshizzy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 31
IgnobleJay:
What a country…
You can say that again. It's not easy being a Nigerian.
Re: Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch by Pastoshizzy(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu has failed in every sector of the economy
Na still Tinubu..abi?
Re: Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch by GeneralOjukwu: 12:06pm On Jan 31
SeeWahala:

Erm correction. . . Tilimbu is actually saying hi from his recharge facility in France undecided

Get your facts straight next time you try to bant with me okay 👍🏾

Cry me a river. It is not a year yet. You have 7 years and some months left to cry.
Re: Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch by Pastoshizzy(m): 12:06pm On Jan 31
Mordson:
When did Akwa ibom turn to Ogun state?
The moment your biased mind conceived that notion.
Re: Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch by SeeWahala: 12:08pm On Jan 31
GeneralOjukwu:

Cry me a river. It is not a year yet. You have 7 years and some months left to cry.

You can say that to your mother's and sisters on the lagos streets cool

They need your sympathy more than I do wink

2 Likes

Re: Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch by Highways: 12:09pm On Jan 31
Another death under Tinubu...
Re: Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch by Pastoshizzy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 31
BloomingDale:
How I wish we Nigerian women can have our own separate country from Nigerian men. Nigeria is no country for any female. Either we are getting raped or getting killed. Our children are not even spared with all the hoards of paedophiles roaming around looking for just a slight opportunity to rape, kill and destroy.

Nigerian men, the seed of Satan, roaming to and fro the earth looking for whom to kill, steal and destroy.
E get as e dey affect me as a man ehn?
You see, I get daughters, wife, mama...even friends.
If you are a Lesbian or a LGBTQ sympathizer you're entitled to whatever...whatever!. But remember say you get papa. Okay!
Re: Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch by GeneralOjukwu: 12:19pm On Jan 31
SeeWahala:
SeeWahla to his useless homosexual father:

You can say that to your mother's and sisters on the lagos streets cool

They need your sympathy more than I do wink

No. Say it more to your father hiding under the bed and your mum & sisters in the brothel.

Your tears for 8 years will ALWAYS continue. You come here on Nairaland to still enrich one of your colonial masters grin grin grin

o jo weyrey lara grin

Re: Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch by Nigeriakan: 12:36pm On Jan 31
Nigeria policing system is the worse. Imagine a Yorùbá man serving as the CP in Akwa Ibom. CP in a state he may know next to nothing about. CP in a state he may have no relatives. CP in a state whose languages he may not speak or understand.

Imagine if the CP of any state is an indigene who speaks a native language of the state, who has parents, siblings, cousins, wife and children living there. He will be more serious about the security of the state because he'd be afraid that his kith and kins may fall victim of criminals. Make police local. Post policemen and women to their villages or local government. Then see how crime will reduce.
Re: Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch by Mistaphil(m): 12:39pm On Jan 31
Macphenson:
Tinubu will handle economy, shetttima will handle security.
Both security and economy are in shambles now.

🤣 you no well o
Re: Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch by Lovelyn451(f): 12:39pm On Jan 31
phoneport:
Haaaaa heeeee
ori ti wa ni sẹsẹ bayi
SoOmo Igbo don dey cut heads now? grin grin grin
e funny bah, laugh o, laugh my dear....u know say na una start am, all of this started from yorubas, now people are being kidnapped for their body organs, laugh well well... my people say if they carry another person corpse e go be like say na fire wood them carry. Chicken wey see when dem dey slaughter another chicken dey laugh, e no know say e turn dey come....dey laugh
Re: Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch by AfroBeatDiary: 1:06pm On Jan 31
BigBlackPreek:
I hope the deceased find justice , RIP to her

Where she go see am?
Re: Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch by Jeje247: 1:15pm On Jan 31
Wonder why buhari didn't do cencus?
Re: Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch by Ohraykon: 1:20pm On Jan 31
Mordson:
When did Akwa ibom turn to Ogun state?
yeye man no be una dey do rituals pass, otokoto people
Re: Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch by tnerro1(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31
Somebody die, na were the person die be the main topic of arguments, Nigeria my Nigeria
Re: Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch by Dougad: 2:09pm On Jan 31
Walking around with pocket knife is now a necessity to avoid becoming a victim.
Re: Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch by poiZon: 2:42pm On Jan 31
tiswell:
Anua-offot and Ekpiri Nsukkara-offot are so close that you can hardly detect the boundaries.

Uyo should not fall for these emerging spate of insecurities in naija.

Uyo has always been peaceful and accomodation-friendly.

Uyo nyin!
This is strictly Yahoo boys doings...
So far ladies r chasing the ballers, this will keep occurring...

May God protect our love ones.
Re: Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch by tiswell(m): 4:43pm On Jan 31
poiZon:

This is strictly Yahoo boys doings...
So far ladies r chasing the ballers, this will keep occurring...

May God protect our love ones.
...amen
Re: Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch by bigcasava1(m): 5:26pm On Jan 31
APC brought evil in our country
Re: Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch by Bornboy4: 6:49pm On Jan 31
She thank God say dem nor chop her flesh. Na only head dem carry take prepare isi-ewu. grin

Sorry about that costly joke.

The killers can never go scotfree; they must be arrested and convicted for murder!

The country appears not to be too safe for women these days.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos / Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions / Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.