Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) (104505 Views)

Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) / Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea / Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
There was confusion at Maryland area of Lagos state after a man and woman were found dead inside a car earlier today.

The pair were found unconscious in the vehicle by a resident who raised an alarm and notified the police.

Police officers who arrived the scene, evacuated the corpses of the dead victims as investigation into their deaths are underway.

Residents were gripped with fear over the incident as many kept wondering what must have led to their tragic and untimely deaths.

A member of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Azeez Adekoya, took to the platform to share pictures from the scene as he revealed that the victims were discussing in the car before they died.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/man-and-woman-found-dead-in-a-car-in-maryland-lagos.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by jk200: 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
this is serious

Investigation should be carried out on whats leads to their death.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by helinues: 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
This is serious.

I still cant figure what could have happened to them

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by daddytime(m): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
In fact this country of ours in every respect needs a total overhauling and revamping from top to bottom or bottom to top. Who were the selfish ignoramuses that were so hungry for power and started even yelling for self-governance cum independence. One can only wonder what this country would be like by now if we still had the Brits administering it directly. Bleep what they must have looted, it sure wouldn't have been in any way much than what our very own kith and kins have stolen from our common purses while abandoning infrastructure and civilized administration to the kerbs.

Just check out the picture from a supposed crime scene with the Police present and they claim investigation will be carried out...carried out from where? When the primary crime scene or evidence has been obviously tampered with and breached to high heavens?

Incompetence from A-Z...

Na God hand we dey...

I suspect AC gas leakage/poisoning or their movements need to be reconstructed or traced back from where they were coming from...

A friend of mine died under same circumstances but the lady he was with just like in the pic above survived after being unconscious for long....

239 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by solochris(m): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
Wonders

2 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Forreellinc: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
grin yea certainly contaminate the crime scene that's the solution

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by MerxyX(f): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
Oh my!

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
All these old cars being forced to use airconditioners

13 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by tit(f): 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
them wan drop the dead peoples for ground carry their motor waka patrol?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by StupidInyamiri: 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
Shit life advice:

Give a shit.
Own your shit.
Get your shit straight.
Help others with their shit.
Don’t take shit from anyone.
Steer clear of bullshit.
Focus on the good shit.
Don’t shit a shitter.
Be the shit for someone.
Don’t be a shit to anyone.

And remember, shit happens.

4 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by jchioma: 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
This is really tragic.

What could have been the cause?

4 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
Poisoned from same location.

13 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Toosure70: 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
God have mercy.
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
daddytime:
In fact this country of ours in every respect needs a total overhauling and revamping from top to bottom or bottom to top. Who were the selfish ignoramuses that were so hungry for power and started even yelling for self-governance cum independence. One can only wonder what this country would be like by now if we still had the Brits administering it directly. Bleep what they must have looted, it sure wouldn't have been in any way much than what our very own kith and kins have stolen from our common purses while abandoning infrastructure and civilized administration to the kerbs.

Just check out the picture from a supposed crime scene with the Police present and they claim investigation will be carried out...carried out from where? When the primary crime scene or evidence has been obviously tampered with and breached to high heavens?

Incompetence from A-Z...

Na God hand we dey...

I suspect AC gas leakage/poisoning or their movements need to be reconstructed or traced back from where they were coming from...

A friend of mine died in exact same way but the lady he was survived after being unconscious for long....
I couldn't have put it any better. Like u read my mind

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by daddytime(m): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
Okoroawusa:

I couldn't have put it any better. Like u read my mind

Very nauseating...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
Could be poison from inhaled lead and acid from car battery which heated up while using A/C.

I recently observed that whenever I'm using AC especially under hot sun, my engine temp rises and I perceive battery odour.

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
That's shucks.
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
daddytime:

Very nauseating...
We are below par in policing n criminal justice administration.
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Larryfest(m): 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
There's nothing in this life at all...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by mytime24(f): 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
Old news angry
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
this happened THIS MORNING in Maryland. Below is the picture of the old news u are referring to. Don't get confused.
mytime24:
Old news angry

22 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Gossiplover: 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
what might have killed them. RIP to them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Craigslists: 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
shocked

The case is as good as dead:

No forensics.

No autopsy for leads.

The popo will just conclude they died of spiritual attacks and the family of the deceased will just kuku leave everything to God since he is the giver and taker of life grin

Naija just tire person aswear.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
Sad. Rip to them.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by starbuck(f): 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
May their soul Rest in Peace
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by nowornever2016: 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
weytin be dis na? Baba God help your pikln oo!! ajax ajax fc!!!
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Kelklein(m): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
It's possible there was exhaust leakage into the interior of the car and the driver was unaware because it does not have any odour..that is pure Carbon monoxide and very deadly especially with the windows rolled up.

If you are a driver..always do routine check during servicing for exhaust leakage.

Jus saying tho..

Homicide should also not be ruled out.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by adecz: 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
"They were discussing..."

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 12:30am On Feb 10, 2019
Jesus! There is more to it, a likely case of murder.
Re: Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Kingsleydr(m): 12:51am On Feb 10, 2019
This ones even wore gloves.. they won't the any shit called investigation ,they'll only call the relatives of the victims and request for money before they pick the dead bodies ..is it not naija police again

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chukwudi Dumeme Onuamadike Evans Mansion & Its Interior (Photos, Video) / Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student / Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.