Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,426 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

Canada Based Nigerian Shares What Nigerians Don't Help Each Other In Canada - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Canada Based Nigerian Shares What Nigerians Don't Help Each Other In Canada (741 Views)

50-Year-Old Nigerian Shares Her Regrets About Her Parents Sending Her Abroad / Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Based Nigerian Shares What Nigerians Don't Help Each Other In Canada by TopNotchTrends(m): 9:18am On Jan 31
A Canada Based Nigerian Lady has shared the reason why Nigerians in Canada do not Help one another. According to her, what most Nigerians in Canada want is For their fellow Nigerians to get into trouble with their employers.

She shared a story of how a fellow Nigerian contacted her for a coffee meet Up based on what she posted about the company she worked for and the Nigerian who came to her was asking too much personal information about her job.

She also stated that she had been told by another Nigerian that her failing was anticipated.
Watch the full video to hear her reason. Do you think her claim is true?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KOAqkUTuc0?si=FBCJscl34J2RhbrY

1 Share

Re: Canada Based Nigerian Shares What Nigerians Don't Help Each Other In Canada by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:33am On Jan 31
I will look to the mountains; where will my help come from?
My help will come from the LORD, who made heaven and earth.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Based Nigerian Shares What Nigerians Don't Help Each Other In Canada by CHRISTFUCKER: 1:09pm On Jan 31
Most women don't need a man's help

They want to feel equal with a man because they're in Canada

The last time a girl asked for my help, I told if she's willing to go down
The rest is history

1 Like

Re: Canada Based Nigerian Shares What Nigerians Don't Help Each Other In Canada by CandidAdmin(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31
CHRISTFUCKER:
Most women don't need a man's help

They want to feel equal with a man because they're in Canada

The last time a girl asked for my help, I told if she's willing to go down The rest is history
So you can't help someone without going down?
Re: Canada Based Nigerian Shares What Nigerians Don't Help Each Other In Canada by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Jan 31
TopNotchTrends:
∆ A Canada Based Nigerian Lady has shared the reason why Nigerians in Canada do not Help one another. According to her, what most Nigerians in Canada want is For their fellow Nigerians to get into trouble with their employers.
She shared a story of how a fellow Nigerian contacted her for a coffee meet Up based on what she posted about the company she worked for and the Nigerian who came to her was asking too much personal information about her job.
She also stated that she had been told by another Nigerian that her failing was anticipated.
Watch the full video to hear her reason. Do you think her claim is true?
All this na yeye talk from people wey dem papa no even own the company. Stay clear away from these kind of Nigerians abeg! undecided
Re: Canada Based Nigerian Shares What Nigerians Don't Help Each Other In Canada by Caramia2020(m): 5:19am On Feb 01
Some have the mentality of let's suffer together because I see no reason for wanting someone to lose his job.

(1) (Reply)

The Rising Trend Of Teenage Unwed Mothers / A Must Read Story - Scars Of Life / Wife Sells Husband On Classified Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.