Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra (29211 Views)

Female Kidnapper, Janet Igohia Arrested Trying To Pick ₦1.5M Ransom In Taraba / Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by lordm(m): 1:23pm On Jan 31
princeade86:
Why not leave her alone to use the money to take care of the rest, then in the future, go back to claim her son
fool

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by BarrElChapo(m): 1:24pm On Jan 31
check well, some of those children maybe kidnapped.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by Matrix137(m): 1:25pm On Jan 31
Terrible embarassed
Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by ogastone(m): 1:26pm On Jan 31
See her nonsense face. Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by VeryKindHearted(m): 1:26pm On Jan 31
I know a woman whose son got missing.

She has been going from church to church looking for the son.

But till now, many women said she sold her son and is pretending by going from church to church.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by BarrElChapo(m): 1:26pm On Jan 31
VeryWickedMan:
Up from N400k wey we dey buy am last year.
Tinubu!!

😂😂😂😂😂 I shouldn't be laughing but......

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by Jemex003: 1:26pm On Jan 31
princeade86:
Why not leave her alone to use the money to take care of the rest, then in the future, go back to claim her son

That’s what brainless zombie will talk, in future 😂 pls what age does future start cuz I can see the woman in her future already but if this happen in other tribe you will mocking them.

Thank God I’m not from virus people

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by CHRISTFUCKER: 1:27pm On Jan 31
How's this a crime

No be her pikin, pikin way she born

I'll be happy and glad if my mom sold me out

Abeg release that woman, she did nothing wrong
Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by mukthar2000(m): 1:27pm On Jan 31
Imagine , na them,
They are use to shortcuts to make money.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by Nlanalyst: 1:28pm On Jan 31
All these anambla billionaires sef.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by MadmanObi(m): 1:28pm On Jan 31
Easterner dey suffer well well for Tinubu handgrin we told them not to allow Tinubu win dem no gree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by Ishilove: 1:29pm On Jan 31
My head is spinning. What did i just read??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by AuthorMan: 1:29pm On Jan 31
Anambra .
She was encouraged by her neighbor who had sold her own child too.

The pain of labor during their birth is forgotten. So, they can be auctioned like a piece of art.

Very hard working people. Diligent and God fearing.

They are diligent everywhere they find themselves in the world. Developing the world through their good character.

Because of these people Nigerians are held in high esteem all over the world.
In fact our green passport has more value than US and Canada passports.

6 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by Sucolee(m): 1:30pm On Jan 31
L.I.F.E....so if she lavish the money,she will decide to sell anoher 2 untill she sell dem finish...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by lexy2014: 1:31pm On Jan 31
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://punchng.com/anambra-mother-of-11-arrested-trying-to-sell-sons-for-n1-8m/

she get them plenty so she now sees them as commodities

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by Faposky95: 1:32pm On Jan 31
princeade86:

But come to think of it.....as long as she can produce, she could hail some to get some.
It's a subtle form of modern slavery which is glaring everywhere.
Google OMODOR
Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by lexy2014: 1:33pm On Jan 31
princeade86:

go back and claim what? will she refund the money?

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by metaluterus(f): 1:33pm On Jan 31
BloomingDale:
Please sell only the boys and leave the girls alone, but that price is too low na. Even if you offer me $1B dollars to sell my kids I will never.

This is gender violence comment.

Stop it 🛑

tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by Jonjam269: 1:33pm On Jan 31
In the land of the so called "billionaires" according to obirodents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by Cassandraloius: 1:33pm On Jan 31
Mogbe😯
Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by GeneralOjukwu: 1:34pm On Jan 31
Anigreat:

shocked

Don't mine them. They're the ones vandalizing rice trucks , their mothers are the one shamelessly standing on the road with stench oozing wrappers tie around their waist begging Tinubu and shouting "Ebi n pa wa" , their kings are being killed and butcher by Fulani herdsmen. They will continue to beg and hungry till Jesus Christ come

When we told them that we'd teach them political lesson, they thought we were joking. Now see, we that voted for Tinubu are living large, we're living in our Eldorado, while the children of hate and perdition are suffering.

All this epistle because of the emotional trauma? grin grin

We remember the pictures you uploaded during elections. Why did you stop ? No money for data?

E pain am no be small grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:34pm On Jan 31
11 CHILDREN? IS SHE OK,OR IS THE HUSBAND MENTAL?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:35pm On Jan 31
PARADIZEPRIEST:
11 CHILDREN? IS SHE OK,OR IS THE HUSBAND MENTAL?
this why rich man for Africa no dey help poor man. angry

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by happney65: 1:37pm On Jan 31
Ebi npa wa SE version ni eleyi grin

On a serious note,I think that's her business that's why she birthed that much. She sells her kids

What a shame!

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by Terrahawk: 1:40pm On Jan 31
This is evil beyond belief and we must exterminate people who do this from our communities. Some people have been breed to believe they can sell and do anything for money. Shame shame shame

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by chinonfelix2(m): 1:43pm On Jan 31
solmusdesigns:
What's funny to her?

Seeing her face on screen.
She might have not seeing her face on screen before.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by joelbooks: 1:44pm On Jan 31
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

" Elections have consequences " " ebi n pa wa"

Crying more than the bereaved.

Those mocking are definitely the hungriest.

They have been selling kids since 19th Century. They will continue till Jesus returns.

Hunger killing Billionaires

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by Throwback: 1:44pm On Jan 31
accordadoga21:
Hehehehe

Ebi n pawon.

They keep suffering, boasting and smiling as if they are not affected by the harsh economy and na dem hungry pass.

When they hear a dollar is #5,000 and a liter of fuel is #3k, they start rejoicing as if they are not affected meanwhile awon lebi n paju

Hahahaha!

They are fastidious and steadfast hypocrites.

The purest form that has no alternative.

7 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by Kennyswag: 1:45pm On Jan 31
Poor people and many children
Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by Jidic: 1:45pm On Jan 31
This one no be mother na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Arrests Man Trying To Bribe An Officer On NNS Pathfinder Photos / 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 / Fake Lawyer Bursts Into Tears After Being Caught In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.