Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra (29213 Views)

Female Kidnapper, Janet Igohia Arrested Trying To Pick ₦1.5M Ransom In Taraba / Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by brainhgeek(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31
Who are the fathers of these children? I can bet it is not one man

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by Chizelum(f): 4:11pm On Jan 31
[quote author=SeeWahala post=128217486]But . . . But . . . But . . .

She has 11 of them, undecided allow her sell only 2 naw, she will still have 9 left.

The remaining 9 will feed better and the sold 2 will probably feed better too (except they were sold to southwestern buyers) , in that case

Wetin do southwestern buyers?
Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by godofuck231: 4:21pm On Jan 31
The husband should be jailed too
Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by Afamed: 4:34pm On Jan 31
Home of billionaires
Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by fred04(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31
Blood money, make those pikin grow n find out say them be wan sell them.
Body go tell the mother and their elder sister.
Those 2boys fit be the Messiah in the family self.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by NextAbuja: 4:54pm On Jan 31
I will continue to mention you nothing you can do about that.
PrinceOfLagos:

Go get a job and stop constituting nuisance on Nairaland.

Stop mentioning me unnecessarily
Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by Easylife1234: 4:57pm On Jan 31
Hmmm 🤔
Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by Westerhoffe(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31
BloomingDale:

Be like them sell you.

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by badoh(m): 5:17pm On Jan 31
accordadoga21:
Hehehehe

Ebi n pawon.

They keep suffering, boasting and smiling as if they are not affected by the harsh economy and na dem hungry pass.

When they hear a dollar is #5,000 and a litre of fuel is #3k, they start rejoicing as if they are not affected meanwhile awon lebi n paju
Since their candidate did not win, all what they are after is to pull down Tinubu administration by all means and that's why you see them calling for Military coup. Infact, the last elections has really exposed the kind of people dem be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by Kay25(m): 5:22pm On Jan 31
How come
Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by 1Sharon(f): 5:34pm On Jan 31
Why is she smiling in the pics?

And all those kids have aged her by 20 years. She looks 50.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by wealthyvic1: 5:39pm On Jan 31
Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by ufuosman(m): 5:40pm On Jan 31
Hunger
Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by Gandrova: 5:42pm On Jan 31
abhosts:
All children deserve parents but not all parents deserve children.
Deep comment

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by Chimdiogo2007: 5:47pm On Jan 31
Na WA ooo
Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by SaLongs1(m): 6:18pm On Jan 31
solmusdesigns:
What's funny to her?
Na hunger you dey see so, no be laughter for her face.
Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by We4all: 6:18pm On Jan 31
princeade86:
Why not leave her alone to use the money to take care of the rest, then in the future, go back to claim her son

Negodu your mentality. Some buy these kids to be used for rituals.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by Raf4: 6:31pm On Jan 31
stano2:
See Wetin hunger cost

Self inflicted hunger/poverty. 38 yo mother of 11 children?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by Raf4: 6:40pm On Jan 31
CondemnBattery:

There's serious hunger in the land.
My God!!!
How does a mother sell her2kids?

APC is evil. It has never being this bad

It isn't hunger, it's her business.
She deliberately gave birth to 11 children with the intention of selling them. Baby factory business is real and she's one of the producers

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by Raf4: 6:44pm On Jan 31
CHRISTFUCKER:

How's this a crime

No be her pikin, pikin way she born

I'll be happy and glad if my mom sold me out

Abeg release that woman, she did nothing wrong

You must be a baby factory product or merchant
Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by 637oluwadetan: 6:48pm On Jan 31
Please sell only the boys and leave the girls alone, but that price is too low na. Even if you offer me $1B dollars to sell my kids I will never.Please sell only the boys and leave the girls alone, but that price is too low na. Even if you offer me $1B dollars to sell my kids I will never....
Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by BrazilianOG(m): 7:11pm On Jan 31
SeeWahala:
But . . . But . . . But . . .

She has 11 of them, undecided allow her sell only 2 naw, she will still have 9 left.

The remaining 9 will feed better and the sold 2 will probably feed better too (except they were sold to southwestern buyers) , in that case lipsrsealed

No be for my mouth you go hear am abeg
E BE LYK SAY YOU QAN CHOP BAN
Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by Ravenna: 7:30pm On Jan 31
verybadmouth:
With all the billionaires in Anambra State, how?
This can't be true

The matter shock me sef..

Who dey buy the pikin sef?

People don suffer for alaigbo
Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by delpee(f): 8:51pm On Jan 31
I wonder if this woman is okay considering that smile on her face.
Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by Pepperdemisback: 9:30pm On Jan 31
brainhgeek:
Who are the fathers of these children? I can bet it is not one man
Go and read again. Only 2 are for her dead husband.
9 from Prostitution, kidnapping or Baby factory.
Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by Pepperdemisback: 9:32pm On Jan 31
delpee:
I wonder if this woman is okay considering that smile on her face.
That's how criminals pretend to be abnormal to evade prosecutions. It is a strategy.
Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by Pepperdemisback: 9:34pm On Jan 31
godofuck231:
The husband should be jailed too

Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by verybadmouth(m): 9:56pm On Jan 31
Ravenna:

The matter shock me sef..

Who dey buy the pikin sef?

People don suffer for alaigbo

Bros, no mind them jare
Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by delpee(f): 10:13pm On Jan 31
Pepperdemisback:

That's how criminals pretend to be abnormal to evade prosecutions. It is a strategy.

Hmmm! That's possible.
Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by godofuck231: 11:04pm On Jan 31
Pepperdemisback:

now I see thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Arrests Man Trying To Bribe An Officer On NNS Pathfinder Photos / Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians / Bandits Kill Journalist, Abduct Many Travellers In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.