Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare (20321 Views)

Biography Of Stanley Nwabali: Net Worth, Career, Marital Status / South Africans Attack Chippa United Boss After Declaring Support For Nwabali / Sadio Mane Undergoing Further Tests After Injury Scare, Might Miss The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by LeeSmart: 3:11pm On Jan 31
Nothing must happen to you our crown jewel
Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by GanagiBitrus: 3:14pm On Jan 31
Jangbajantis:
So much hype for a goalkeeper that hasn't really been tested.
Do you really believe we would have conceded only 1goal in 4matches if Uzoho was in goal?
If nothing else, Nigerians now have relative peace of mind without Uzoho in goal.
Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by LeeSmart: 3:16pm On Jan 31
rotadeco27:
The guy use style comot goal post at the sight of Abubakar. If u know ,u know!
Who be dis ghanian?

4 Likes

Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by Seunpapa65: 3:17pm On Jan 31
Ohraykon:
Thank God he is fine grin make uzoho no come destroy wetin you don achieve!
Uzoho dey read that book titled how to reap where I no sow cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by ericmor: 3:39pm On Jan 31
Triumphant22:
Disquiet indeed cheesy
I trust my Naija people wey go don flood his social media accounts with DM. When you are unique and outstanding the world will celebrate you.

He is good and not outstanding but far better than uzorh and he is doing fine in the competition so far. Nigerians don't want any uzorh to happen to us at this stage, that is why they are so concern about his return
Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by GreatrAnalyst: 3:41pm On Jan 31
Angelfrost:
Good news...!

I hope he is fully fit to start on Friday.

With dangerously attacking teams like Angola, Cape Verde, etc, you can't afford not to have a fully fit and sharp goalkeeper at the post.

Uzoho will singlehandedly ensure that team doesn't qualify out of the Quarterfinals. grin

You don't want them to use a goal keeper who is not so fit which is good, but your last statement got me laughing so hard grin grin
The fear of Uzoho...

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by highness25(m): 3:42pm On Jan 31
GreatOchuks:
Tinubu to win 2027 Presidential Election or Uzoho to start in goal on Friday against Angola
Two of them should go f**k themselves.
Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by ericmor: 3:47pm On Jan 31
extol1:

If Uzoho is wise and humble enough, he should learn from Nwabali

There is nothing for him to learn from Nwabali, Uzoho is more expose than Nwabali just that he lacks that confidence at goal post and he error which he himself can not even explain how it happen. If uzoho have bad attitude, then u can say he should learn from Nwabale. Nwabale is just preferable for now because of what uzoho error had cost us
Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by Luckysbab: 3:57pm On Jan 31
Jangbajantis:

4 matches gone, he hasn't been tested?

Perhaps, it could also mean he clicks well with his defense and organizes them well?

Don't be too hasty in trashing other people's opinion.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by Testimony1988(m): 4:10pm On Jan 31
Ohraykon:
Thank God he is fine grin make uzoho no come destroy wetin you don achieve!
hahahah

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by ceeceeco: 4:17pm On Jan 31
Please I don't want that tall guy with K-leg at the goal post, not at all.
Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:18pm On Jan 31
Jangbajantis:

Mumu, they there dey play.

Begggerr tryb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by BankyGee(m): 4:57pm On Jan 31
Kinzo0917:

You are in d spirit my guy

Oil dey ur head

You get sense

At d sight of Abubakar, d guy feign injury. The fear of vincent A , is the beginning of wisdom
Rest. Vincent wey Súper Eagles don retire? He made only 7 touches in that game NOT ONE SHOT.

Rest.
Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by Aderupoko2: 5:01pm On Jan 31
The way Vincent Aboubakar take hype his coming, even fear dey catch me. Cameroonians chanted his name as if a Ronaldo is about to get into the pitch grin
Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by iReddington: 5:18pm On Jan 31
Jangbajantis:
How can you say someone that has been the No1 goalie this far in a tournament as intense and unpredictable as the Afcon has not been tested. Nwabali is more confident, less prone to errors and individual mistakes than that basket Uzoho. angry

Nwabali is clear.
Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by Oboto700(m): 5:19pm On Jan 31
YinkaOlusesi16:
The Guy is 10x better than Uzoho, hope he's going to play on Friday oooo cus I don stake on Super eagle 🦅 with over 4.5
you are liar.. who wan give you that kind odd?
Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by Oboto700(m): 5:20pm On Jan 31
Angelfrost:
Good news...!

I hope he is fully fit to start on Friday.

With dangerously attacking teams like Angola, Cape Verde, etc, you can't afford not to have a fully fit and sharp goalkeeper at the post.

Uzoho will singlehandedly ensure that team doesn't qualify out of the Quarterfinals. grin
I don't see any team breaking this our defense...
Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by Bintasukai: 5:40pm On Jan 31
Oboto700:
I don't see any team breaking this our defense...
You mean our supercontinental, international multifaceted defense? They haven’t born the team.
Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by otipoju(m): 5:45pm On Jan 31
ckc:
So which team did Enyeama play many years before retiring? How can you say it's onana that broke tbe ceiling?

Where did you see Onana in my post.

Enyeama played for Lille . At the tail end of his and he only got that after his great saves against Messi in 2010.
Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by dankorode(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31
Jangbajantis:
yes o we dey hype him because he get confidence,and he look calm
Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by blabulu2000: 5:51pm On Jan 31
Uzoho who. used to.be the first goalkeeper for the national Super Eagle is now the second...goalkeeper...

This is a lesson....you can manipulate yourself to the top but your skills will make you retain your position...Uzoho doesn't have the skill....and he has to.be dethroned for the person who has the skills...I wouldn't be surprised if he is being kicked out of Super Eagle soon.
Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by tctrills: 5:53pm On Jan 31
Jangbajantis:
Nigerians are concerned about the health of their goalie and you call it hype. Some of you must find a reason to be miserable.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by Kellny(f): 5:57pm On Jan 31
Get well soon
Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by magzey: 6:02pm On Jan 31
He has tried but the Defenders carried the praise because he was not tested most a times,though he has now given Uzoho a competitive stand grin grin
Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by magzey: 6:05pm On Jan 31
GanagiBitrus:

Do you really believe we would have conceded only 1goal in 4matches if Uzoho was in goal?
If nothing else, Nigerians now have relative peace of mind without Uzoho in goal.
how many times was he tested which he will make a difficult saves? we appreciate his confidence though undecided
Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by DarkJeddi(m): 6:19pm On Jan 31
Jangbajantis:
You don't need 10 years to see the difference..
I hope you saw the 25 minutes cameo by your Idolo, Uzoho?
Bet you loved those wayward goal kicks?
Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by DarkJeddi(m): 6:22pm On Jan 31
magzey:

how many times was he tested which he will make a difficult saves? we appreciate his confidence though undecided
A good Keeper is more than just the saves he makes..
You can see his ball distribution?
Compare it to when Uzoho came in..
And the confidence he oozes transmits to the whole backline..
You don't have to be worrying about some howler, by the Basket in your goalpost..
Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by DarkJeddi(m): 6:33pm On Jan 31
otipoju:

He is good. He is not new to the game. He played Nigerian league before moving to South African league which along with Israeli Leauge was the zenith for many Nigerian goalkeepers.

Don't forget, until Mendy broke the glass ceiling recently, it was a hidden secret that elite European clubs do not sign African goalkeepers.

His confidence and size is a morale booster for the whole team.
You must not have heard about them Cameroonian Keepers, like
Antoine Bell,Jacques Songo'o and Idris Kameni?
And just to bust your Chelsea bubble, Bruce Groobelar a Zimbabwean Keeper, was a former Liverpool UCL and League winner..
Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by Ohraykon: 6:39pm On Jan 31
Seunpapa65:

Uzoho dey read that book titled how to reap where I no sow cheesy grin
lol i dey tell you grin
Re: AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare by Banbanna(m): 6:41pm On Jan 31
Yeah that maybe true. But he's the best we've got so far. The guy looks sturdy like Enyeama, but I doubt he has his kind of charisma/leadership. I just wish he could make crazy saves like our former goalie, who to me is the best Nigerian goalie have ever seen
Jangbajantis:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes / Nairaland Rules, The Sports Section & European Football Club Threads: A Must-Read / Klopp Beats Lampard To Win Back-to-back EPL Manager Of The Month For Sep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.