Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

Land Yourself A Dream Job With Resume Letter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Land Yourself A Dream Job With Resume Letter (94 Views)

How Being Righteous Made Me Lose A Dream Job / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today / How To Deal With Resume Immediately Vs 1 Month Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land Yourself A Dream Job With Resume Letter by Olamine123(m): 2:25pm On Jan 31
Are you sick and weary of applying for jobs and never getting a response?
·Do Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) get in the way of your ideal job opportunity?
You need my resume and cover letter writing service if any of these apply to you!

Included with the service:
1. A thorough edit of your CV and resume that includes full keyword optimization as well as corrections to grammar, flow, and syntax.
2. Make an instant impression with your CV and resume.
3. Complete re-formatting of resumes and CVs for an HR managers-praised, polished look.
4. An engaging cover letter

SERVICES
Twelve-hour expedited delivery
Update and rewrite a resume using the appropriate structure and information.
Achievement-based resume formatted in accordance with ATS guidelines
optimization of keywords
Resume design that is distinctive, polished, and eye-catching
powerful introduction and bio.

Link this link to know more:
https://qr.ae/pKzNVG
Re: Land Yourself A Dream Job With Resume Letter by leadinggists(m): 3:00pm On Jan 31
Ai can do all these

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Executive Needed In A Real Estate Company / Technical Sales (it) / A Deep Dive Into 25mshenbloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.