Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

I Make 11 MILLION NAIRA On Selling Parfait In A Month In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Make 11 MILLION NAIRA On Selling Parfait In A Month In Nigeria (176 Views)

Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? / I Want To Quit The Apartment I Moved Into Just A Month Ago. Noise Is Killing Me / Property 4 Sale At Bogije Near Omu Resort for 11 million, negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Make 11 MILLION NAIRA On Selling Parfait In A Month In Nigeria by cbi24: 2:46pm On Jan 31
My attention was caught on Facebook by an issue concerning a Parfait vendor claiming to make 11MILLION NAIRA on Parfait in a month. 🧐

Then, I took my time to read hot takes concerning the matter.

The question is, can it be true or not? We never know.

We always doubt the authenticity of a business owner in Nigeria when it comes to sales.

Not just "sales" but the type that leaves jaws dropping.

I mean, how do you make 11 million naira on Parfait?

Do you mean, Parfait? When was the last time you bought a cup of parfait?

I am sure many people are still trying to remember the last time they did and some have never tasted parfait ever.

I mean, never!

But then, Nigeria is a home to over 250 million people and out of that, over 100 million are within the adult age group who may likely have stumbled upon parfait before.

What if the parfait vendor had done her homework to study a group of Nigerians and had mapped out her marketing strategy and of course, invested to be able to achieve that?

We may never understand that though.

As a business owner in Nigeria, if you have mastered the art of selling, nothing is impossible.

In all of these, ensure that while you are enjoying that parfait, you are also saving towards being a home-owner, right?

My name is Dennis Isong and I help Nigerians in diaspora invest in properties in Lagos, stress-free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Make 11 MILLION NAIRA On Selling Parfait In A Month In Nigeria by muyico(m): 3:07pm On Jan 31
??
Re: I Make 11 MILLION NAIRA On Selling Parfait In A Month In Nigeria by cbi24: 8:42pm On Jan 31

(1) (Reply)

There'll Be More Wealthy Individuals This Year Because Of This.. / Current Prices Of Roofing Sheets In Nigeria 2024 | Cost Of Roofing Sheets In Nig / Lagos State Introduces Amnesty On Building Approval, Don't Sleep On It. Urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.