Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,867 members, 7,851,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Can’t Wait To Feel Myself Again” – Wizkid Still In Mourning - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can’t Wait To Feel Myself Again” – Wizkid Still In Mourning (247 Views)

Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / Headies2018: Again, Wizkid And Aunty Tiwa Savage All Loved Up On Stage / Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can’t Wait To Feel Myself Again” – Wizkid Still In Mourning by CAkpos(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31
Grammy Award-Winning artist Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, widely known as Wizkid, recently made headlines not just for his presence at the UK premiere of “Bob Marley: One Love,” but also for the poignant emotions he carried with him throughout the event. As he confidently walked down the red carpet, charming the paparazzi with his superstar allure, many couldn’t help but notice a certain melancholy etched into his expression.

full story on the link: https://thenews-chronicle.com/cant-wait-to-feel-myself-again-wizkid-still-in-mourning/

1 Like

Re: Can’t Wait To Feel Myself Again” – Wizkid Still In Mourning by EreluRoz: 4:54pm On Jan 31
Very emotional gender, forget all those muscles and redpill, they are very weak , just grip them by their balls and watch them display weakness.
His sister's have already moved on and doing fine. All these mummy's boys ehn na that his fiancee I Dy pity kos she'll be receiving a lot of shege from him this period.
All the same rip to his mum, he'll eventually be fine.
Re: Can’t Wait To Feel Myself Again” – Wizkid Still In Mourning by Freshtruth(m): 5:53pm On Jan 31
Bro we are kindly asking what really happen to your mum?

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Erica Rewards A Tr%ll With A Whooping N100 (k) / Eedris Abdukareem Is A Ch£at And A Liar - Tony Tetuila And Eddy Montana Spills / “please Don’t Buy Me” – Alexx Ekubo Teases Zubby Michael As They Link Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.