Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Flyovers: Deltans Rejoice As Julius Berger Commences Construction In Warri!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flyovers: Deltans Rejoice As Julius Berger Commences Construction In Warri!! (441 Views)

ABIA STATE: Julius Berger Commences Road Construction Work In Aba, Well Done Go / Aba Agog As Julius Beger Touches Down On Dilapidated Port Harcourt Road. / Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flyovers: Deltans Rejoice As Julius Berger Commences Construction In Warri!! by TrennixGLOBAL: 4:51pm On Jan 31
Residents and motorists plying the busy Warri and Effurun roads have expressed joy with the mobilisation to site of Julius Berger to commence the construction of flyover bridges and road expansion works in the twin metropolis of Delta State.

The construction giant on Monday mobilised to DSC Roundabout to commence the construction of the three flyovers, cloverleaf, pedestrian bridges, and ancillary road expansion projects as part of the plans of Governor Sheriff Oborevwori’s administration for the infrastructure development and urban renewal of Warri, Uvwie, and environs.

A supervising engineer from the State Ministry of Works, Emmanuel Oghorodje who was on the ground to ensure the smoothness of the operation informed that the contractor has completed the planning and demarcation of the roads before mobilising to the site and expressed confidence that with the commitment of Governor Oborevwori to ensuring the speedy completion of the projects, the company will deliver as scheduled.

He assured that measures have been put in place to reduce traffic jam on the road while the construction works are on, and urged road users to follow instructions and obey the traffic officers.

Many of the motorists lauded Governor Oborevwori for the landmark projects and called for its speedy completion, just as many of the traders in the area were full of praises for the Governor, noting that when completed the projects will boost economic activities in the metropolis.

It would be recalled that on October 18, 2023, the Delta Government and Julius Berger Nigeria Plc signed a N78 billion contract for the construction of three flyovers, a cloverleaf, pedestrian bridges and ancillary road expansion projects in the oil-rich Warri and Effurun metropolis, regarded as the economic nerve centre of Delta State

Re: Flyovers: Deltans Rejoice As Julius Berger Commences Construction In Warri!! by Ginik: 4:53pm On Jan 31
Jubilation ?

For oil rich community like Delta

Dis one weak me Oo

2 Likes

Re: Flyovers: Deltans Rejoice As Julius Berger Commences Construction In Warri!! by TrennixGLOBAL: 4:56pm On Jan 31
Ginik:
Jubilation ?

For oil rich community like Delta

Dis one weak me Oo

Oil rich community like Delta. Are deltans in the state rich?

If you were living in Delta, you would understand why they are jubilating over this.

2 Likes

Re: Flyovers: Deltans Rejoice As Julius Berger Commences Construction In Warri!! by lordm(m): 5:38pm On Jan 31
My poor delta state
Re: Flyovers: Deltans Rejoice As Julius Berger Commences Construction In Warri!! by tollyboy5(m): 5:50pm On Jan 31
Last year I went 4 my friends wedding in delta state. An area close to warri.
That very morning I wanted to withdraw and return home next day after the wedding.

Everybody neva open shop 4 morning shocked. The thing shock me small, I com grumble small speak yoruba. Naso one bro with keg close to me just smile saying "Omo Eko", "Omo Eko" rasing his harms up.
cry I just look sey Omo i gas settle like dis nau, I 4 Kuku speak pigin.
I sha settle the bro, delta women and ladies are very nice grin
The way one lady was caring 4 me at the wedding like we've met b4 lol grin
Re: Flyovers: Deltans Rejoice As Julius Berger Commences Construction In Warri!! by TrennixGLOBAL: 9:57pm On Jan 31
The construction flagged off in all 3 planned locations at once.

I pray this is completed and not abandoned halfway.
Re: Flyovers: Deltans Rejoice As Julius Berger Commences Construction In Warri!! by Oghene86: 11:37pm On Jan 31
TrennixGLOBAL:
The construction flagged off in all 3 planned locations at once.

I pray this is completed and not abandoned halfway.

Julius Berger project you pay complete before they mobilize to site, so nothing like abandoned project.

The project will be completed. Payment already confirmed

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Suffering, Reverse Fuel Subsidy Now – Coalition Of 45 Civil Societ / Abia State Quiet Over Govt Purchase Of 2 Toyota Hilux SUVs For N 1.5 Billion / Tinubu Realized He Is Poised For Failure With A Tribal Economic Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.