Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles (3837 Views)

Analysis: Is The Absence Of Fans The Reason For The EPL Goal Rush This Season? / Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos / UCL: Football Fans Fume At What Neymar Did After Madrid's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by AkinPhysicist: 9:14pm On Jan 31
Princezibk:
Zutulu or Amazulu 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stop it brov ! He’s still a messenger and below the Almighty God

I can't believe you're mocking the great Zutulu. Be careful!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by AkinPhysicist: 9:15pm On Jan 31
Princezibk:
are you an IFA priest or sooth sayer Give us a genuine reason to take you serious and beside you ain’t the writer of their destiny ok 👌🏾

If God decides to crown 👑 them and blindfold people like you ,,, Wetin you won drag with heaven ?

You will come back to this thread and confess that Zutulu is lord of all.
Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by AkinPhysicist: 9:16pm On Jan 31
parcydrix:
Unah dey follow mad man dey argue. WTF is Zuntulu??
Pass the blunt you don drag pass ur limit

You will come back here and confess that Zutulu is Lord of all.
Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by Princezibk: 9:23pm On Jan 31
AkinPhysicist:

I can't believe you're mocking the great Zutulu. Be careful!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ok Mr Zutulu zantala 🤪🤪

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by Princezibk: 9:25pm On Jan 31
AkinPhysicist:

You will come back to this thread and confess that Zutulu is lord of all.
I’m sorry to disappoint you that no matter the result or circumstances,,, I’ll never profess Mr zuntulu as my god …

I worship the God of the universe 🌏

2 Likes

Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by SkengRay: 10:26pm On Jan 31
Sukkot hope this ain't your bro grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by Ohraykon: 12:19am On Feb 01
AkinPhysicist:

Zutulu - he's a VERY powerful being.
he is not very powerful, he is not the source, just an alien playing tricks. Nigeria will win the nations cup wether your entity likes it or not.
Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by Deogratiasfx: 7:50am On Feb 01
Apart from war or epidemic is there any bad news that is worse than this APC government?
Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by Greenback: 9:43am On Feb 01
AkinPhysicist:

If you smoke angel dust just after you meditate, Zutulu will be revealed.

Its impossible to describe Zutulu in words.
😁😁😁😁
Where's generalojukwu 😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by hamza1aarinade: 10:18am On Feb 01
What do you smoke?What do you smoke?...
Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by peleson1: 11:29am On Feb 01
AkinPhysicist:

I don't know what will happen on Friday. But I am very sure of the teams that will play in the final:

DRC vs South Africa.

Which means Nigeria will NOT get to the finals.

Do you understand?
Nigeria will play in the final and will win the nation's cup.

This is my own God given prophecy.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by realmindz: 12:12pm On Feb 01
AkinPhysicist:
The Super Eagles will NOT get to the finals. If they win on Friday, they will lose their semi-final game.

The final is going to be between South Africa and DRC.

And DRC will defeat South Africa in the final match.

You heard it here first. You can comeback and praise me after it happens.

What you saw was 3rd place match

4 Likes

Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by Icon4s(m): 2:02pm On Feb 01
AkinPhysicist:
The Super Eagles will NOT get to the finals. If they win on Friday, they will lose their semi-final game.

The final is going to be between South Africa and DRC.

And DRC will defeat South Africa in the final match.

You heard it here first. You can comeback and praise me after it happens.

Book marked

1 Like

Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by Icon4s(m): 2:02pm On Feb 01
realmindz:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by AkinPhysicist: 4:22pm On Feb 01
realmindz:

I hope you're right.
Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by oranget(m): 5:39pm On Feb 01
AkinPhysicist:

I want Nigeria to win but I SAW something different.

You cannot support Super Eagles more than me.

But, they're not winning this AFCON.
Stop lying. You did not see anything. This prediction was done by another person and though many of his predictions came true one of his predictions concerning the AFCON has failed.
Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by sukkot: 7:22pm On Feb 01
SkengRay:
Sukkot hope this ain't your bro grin
that mane is crazy bro. Super eagles are winning this AFCON hehe.

1 Like

Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by AkinPhysicist: 9:07pm On Feb 01
oranget:

Stop lying. You did not see anything. This prediction was done by another person and though many of his predictions came true one of his predictions concerning the AFCON has failed.

Which person?

STOP talking NONSENSE.
Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by oranget(m): 11:36am On Feb 02
AkinPhysicist:

Which person?

STOP talking NONSENSE.
It's not nonsense and you know it.
Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by AkinPhysicist: 9:04pm On Feb 03
oranget:

It's not nonsense and you know it.

STOP embarrassing your family bro.
Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by Tesenak20: 10:12pm On Feb 03
AkinPhysicist:

Zutulu - he's a VERY powerful being.
Read the screenshot below:

Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by oranget(m): 10:57pm On Feb 03
AkinPhysicist:

STOP embarrassing your family bro.
My family is proud of me.
Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by AkinPhysicist: 12:00am On Feb 04
oranget:

My family is proud of me.

DRC won yesterday. SA just one.

Zutulu's prophecy is half-way done.
Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by AkinPhysicist: 12:01am On Feb 04
Tesenak20:

Read the screenshot below:

The screenshot supports Zutulu's prophecy:

DRC won yesterday. SA just won Cape Verde.

Zutulu's prophecy is half-way done. I pity Super Eagles.
Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by AkinPhysicist: 12:02am On Feb 04
sukkot:
that mane is crazy bro. Super eagles are winning this AFCON hehe.

Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by AkinPhysicist: 12:02am On Feb 04
Icon4s:

Book marked

Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by AkinPhysicist: 12:03am On Feb 04
Ohraykon:
he is not very powerful, he is not the source, just an alien playing tricks. Nigeria will win the nations cup wether your entity likes it or not.

Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by AkinPhysicist: 12:03am On Feb 04
Princezibk:
Ok Mr Zutulu zantala 🤪🤪

Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by AkinPhysicist: 12:04am On Feb 04
Khallicopyro:
What do you smoke?

Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by sukkot: 12:12am On Feb 04
AkinPhysicist:

forget zutulu. super eagles will win 2024 AFCON
Re: I Have Bad News For Nigeria Football Fans. The Super Eagles by Princezibk: 1:35am On Feb 04
AkinPhysicist:

I think you said Angola will defeat us or what was your prophecy again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Reservation For Mr Wenger ! / Download UCL CUP VIDEO: Manchester City Vs Monaco 5-3 2017 Goals & Highlights / Belgian Footballer, Joel Lobanzo Dies @ 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.