Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Which Animal Scare You The Most And Why - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Which Animal Scare You The Most And Why (152 Views)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most / Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Animal Scare You The Most And Why by neolboy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 31
The animal that scared me the most is the snake. I hate all the kinds of snakes we have because of their sleek, creepy and sly in nature. I found them cunny and irritating even watching their documentary makes me cringe and develop goosebumps all over.

Which animals get you scared or cringe when you see them or watch them

Re: Which Animal Scare You The Most And Why by VeryWickedMan: 5:34pm On Jan 31
OP how can you hate women?

Re: Which Animal Scare You The Most And Why by Lonestar124: 5:37pm On Jan 31
Snake

1 Like

Re: Which Animal Scare You The Most And Why by CoronaVirusPro: 5:47pm On Jan 31
Jews!

1 Like

Re: Which Animal Scare You The Most And Why by chiiraq802(m): 6:47pm On Jan 31
The Animal;
Woman

Why;
It bleeds and doesn't die.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Pancreatitis In Dogs? / Must Have Dog Grooming Tools For Every Pet Parent / Top Quality Car Grooming Near Me Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.