Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall (17752 Views)

Government Palliative Worsening Food Inflation - CBN Governor, Cardoso / My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso / Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV (2) (3) (4)

Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by AMAUCHESKY(m): 6:20pm On Jan 31
Emefele

bad addiction is a distraction to your direction in life.. let me help you out via my signature
Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by Mcslize: 6:21pm On Jan 31
Blankett2:
Something drastic has to be done

Nothing can be done my brother. Na today? I can still remember those days when a dollar was 100 naira. That was 2009. But today, that same dollar is now 1500 naira.

The hardship no be here. People go hear whim, especially those that voted in APC.

Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by skj1377(m): 6:21pm On Jan 31
The CBN governor has no solution. When he removed the stops put in place by the former CBN governor I knew he was dumb and a disaster was pending. Best thing is to sack him or a popular revolt may remove the person that appointed him. Any which way he needs to be removed and all his ideas reverted.

Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by CockPit: 6:22pm On Jan 31
Even the CBN governor looks CORN-FUSED!

Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by thatsleepboy1: 6:22pm On Jan 31
Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by vtuKiosk: 6:23pm On Jan 31
Long overdue
Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by hisgrace090: 6:23pm On Jan 31
This guy's are bent on destroying every aspect of the economy for selfish quick gain ignorantly.
Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by Bullfallo(m): 6:23pm On Jan 31
Invite dangote and NNPC over importation of crude oil from US

Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by EmperorCaesar(m): 6:23pm On Jan 31
VeryWickedMan:
You must be shite if Emefiele is far better than you are.

That u even rank his one year side by side with Emefiele's 8years says alot about your single digit IQ
Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by SoNature(m): 6:24pm On Jan 31
Earlystar698:
These one na olodocrat

This new word is interesting; you made me laugh so hard 😂😂😂😂😂

Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by smartemperor042: 6:26pm On Jan 31
We must teach Peter Obi a great lesson!

Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by Ubanz: 6:26pm On Jan 31
As if they are not the one benefiting.

Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by BigDawsNet: 6:26pm On Jan 31
Can't they reset everything... just leave it back the way buhari left it

Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by Mcslize: 6:29pm On Jan 31
Ykc2:
Mechanical engineer as a central bank governor because his tribe's person must be the one,I no blame northerners or people from SW na people wey get the oil I dey blame,oil money was used to built both lagos and Abuja even niger republic today tinubu built lagos,people wey get oil no get mouth for wetin dey for land

You can imagine that! What does a Mechanical Engineer know about Finance and Economy of a country aside Fluid mechanics and Thermodynamics?

How stupid can the government of Nigeria be for appointing the wrong type of people in the wrong sectors that they know nothing about?

Instead of them to appoint someone who studied Economics in school, they went and appoint an Engineer as a CBN governor. No be JuJu be that? Foolishness in its highest order.

Nigeria will never be great if we go this way, trust me.

Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by Ray07(m): 6:29pm On Jan 31
JasonScoolari:
Olayemi Cardoso instead of owning up to his lack of capacity to stabilize the Naira, the funny looking clown was busy blaming Godwin Emefiele.

That's one of the first way to identify a chronic failure.

Do face like Smeagol in Lord of the rings.
You wicked grin

Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by JasonScoolari: 6:31pm On Jan 31
Mcslize:

You can imagine that! What does a Mechanical Engineer know about Finance and Economy of a country aside Fluid mechanics and Thermodynamics?

How stupid can the government of Nigeria be for appointing the wrong type of people in the wrong sectors that they know nothing about?

Instead of them to appoint someone who studied Economics in school, they went and appoint an Engineer as a CBN governor. No be JuJu be that? Foolishness in its highest order.

Nigeria will never be great if we go this way, trust me.
Don't forget that E-diot from my state called Keyamo.

A Barrister as Aviation minister

Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by Samirana360(m): 6:32pm On Jan 31
They will soon summon tinubu

Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by Paramount01(m): 6:32pm On Jan 31
fearlessfang:
This is just the beginning. By May, 2024 it would have gotten to N2000 per dollar.

Nigerians should brace up for more hardship. This is just the beginning.

More hardship and sufferings coming your way. You’re free to continue with “it will favor me and my family”

Continue in cowardice. You will suffer well

And you are happy
Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by panpan(m): 6:32pm On Jan 31
The naira devaluation is as a result of the federal government's external borrowing, for which the Senate gives approval.

When the federal government takes external loans, they are indirectly taking money from the Nigerian population through naira devaluation, increase in the price of petroleum products, and general inflation.
Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by JasonScoolari: 6:34pm On Jan 31
Paramount01:

And you are happy
Do you want him to cry?

Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by ogawisdom(m): 6:35pm On Jan 31

Don't we even have any young courageous & patriotic solider to take over this country so that everything can be restarted.

This democracy has failed already

Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by Gidah: 6:35pm On Jan 31
We’ve never had it this worse. This is heartbreaking

Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by amadiwati(m): 6:38pm On Jan 31
Na real free fall
Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by ogawisdom(m): 6:38pm On Jan 31
Blankett2:
Something drastic has to be done

Cowards we call soldiers should help us and take over this country
Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by femi4: 6:38pm On Jan 31

Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:39pm On Jan 31
Jokers!

Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by Solababa91(m): 6:39pm On Jan 31
Toothless rubber-stamp people, when are you going to summon the C in C?

Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by jayAjoku(m): 6:40pm On Jan 31
They will not do anything about it they all know why the naira is in Free fall bunch of bastards

Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by Macdeey: 6:40pm On Jan 31
Bring Back # GoodwinEmefiele #

Re: Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall by Jozibrainz100: 6:40pm On Jan 31
longetivity:
angryThis dude is the worst CBN Governor in the history of the world. angry

Lol....

Same thing people said about Emefiele

APC Woos Igala Sons, Daughters For Deputy Gov Position In Kogi / Appeal Court Narrowly Affirms Farouk Lawan’s Conviction, Jail Term Reduced / Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes