Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines (14796 Views)

The Story That Didn't Hug The Headlines By Femi Adesina / Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary / Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by fearlessfang: 8:02pm On Jan 31
Nigeria will suffer ehn. You guys are not ready yet.

3 Likes

Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by Yadid(m): 8:02pm On Jan 31
This is one thing I detest about the APC. To appear good, they will dig up the worse and then compare themselves to it. You don't make progress by comparing yourself with the worse. To make progress, you compare yourself to those who are better and then strive forward, but not APC government. They don't mind going to Mars to find something worse that they can compare themselves to in order to prove that they are still good. Bollocks! Very irritating! No wonder the country is regressing.

7 Likes

Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by SeunDAssLicker: 8:02pm On Jan 31
Make person kidnap am make we add him own just stats

1 Like

Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by Honestey: 8:03pm On Jan 31
Congratulations to you for that
Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by Raheem411: 8:03pm On Jan 31
Mr bayo may the kidnappers visit you and your family so that you can also taste the sweetness of being in such predicament.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by mipeesoft(m): 8:04pm On Jan 31
Mad man, wait until any of your family member is killed or kidnapped before you know how worse the insecurity in Nigeria under your druggie president is.
chokekachy:

-Onanuga is Special Adviser to the President on Information & Strategy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by faceland: 8:06pm On Jan 31
Oh, I didn't know. Now that you have clarify that, next time a student is kidnapped, i would not complain. After all, South Africa is worst.

2 Likes

Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by Antidoteee: 8:07pm On Jan 31
This Onanuga nah werey

1 Like

Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by gidgiddy: 8:07pm On Jan 31
bennybuhari:
This same man was abusing GEJ then ooo and things wasn't this bad

And now he is looking for excuses for the government that pays his salary

1 Like

Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by lebienconnu: 8:08pm On Jan 31
Baba, we are in Nigeria not South Africa and yes, the country is under siege. What I just read is one of the dumbest remarks I have read in my whole life. We need results. We need scape goats.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by Greenfusion: 8:09pm On Jan 31
Nonsense people, is South Africa your country......i nor know weda brain dey pain dis people

1 Like

Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by tenpipsperday: 8:10pm On Jan 31
Edocure2:
Just Imangine the useless people Nigerians voted for.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.

And you believe Nigerians voted for them? Or you voted for them?

My family and I voted Peter Obi o.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by Kay25(m): 8:10pm On Jan 31
I wish i cud say my mind but seun's mod dey para mode make dem no block me again but the las time I did nothing wrong
Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by ArinzeAnthony03: 8:12pm On Jan 31
A very stupid man

1 Like

Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by amazingspiderma: 8:14pm On Jan 31
When they get caught they start to do comparative analysis.

When the figure for South Africa gets higher, they will then start comparing statistics from Afghanistan.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by Calitoscassius(m): 8:14pm On Jan 31
So Naigeeria is trying to match the violence, kidnapping and murder with the ones in South africa? grin grin grin grin this bald head old man should just clear off.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by UNDFTD: 8:14pm On Jan 31
Mr. Ononuga can try to change the narrative to suit the Fulanis' interest, but the fact remains that Fulanis are kidnapping and demanding ransom from citizens. Those who can not afford to meet the terrorists' demands are killed while others are tortured while in captivity until they meet their demands. This is the situation the indigenous populations find themselves in. And for Mr. Ononuga to chastize the print media for accurately reporting the dire situation that the country is in is NOT only a disservice to his failed country Nigeria but preposterous. It seems he believes that it's better to keep the citizens in the dark about how the terrorist Fulanis from the Sahel region are kidnapping and killing Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by nairalanda1(m): 8:22pm On Jan 31
faceland:
Oh, I didn't know. Now that you have clarify that, next time a student is kidnapped, i would not complain. After all, South Africa is worst.

grin

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by IfnobeGod20: 8:23pm On Jan 31
If South Africa own wasn't reported how would he know it? Onanuga doesn't have conscience. His conscience is to his belly, same way to many APC's apologists.

2 Likes

Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by nairalanda1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 31
Well at the end we may not be as bad as south Africa, but we need to still keep people secure.

Hence this comment by mr onagua is unnecessary
Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by Omoluabi16(m): 8:27pm On Jan 31
Pheeew. From femi Adesina, so we'd have to put up with people like this for the next 4/8 years? I don't think the man I benue or plateau gives a toss about what goes on in south Africa.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by nkpommpko(m): 8:29pm On Jan 31
Because your children are all in other countries. You forget karma

1 Like

Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by Runaway: 8:30pm On Jan 31
Old fo*ol....

1 Like

Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by tefund(m): 8:31pm On Jan 31
Faposky95:

Their Justice system is way ahead of what you have here
miles ahead!!
Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by firearcher: 8:33pm On Jan 31
Politics mixed with tribalism and partisanship is a terrible mix, and the end result is often the bile and hatred we are confronted with on NR every day. Funny though, visit American forums too and you will see the same hatred and dislike driven by political, ideological and tribal sentiments.

There is no nation on earth without its own problems. I follow international news media and you need to see how citizens of all these nations complain bitterly of the problems they face. Its human nature to easily focus only on the bad and forget the good, an unfortunate weakness that often turns us into cynical, ungrateful and unappreciative bunch.

Sometimes we just need to remember that regardless of the evil going on around us, there are also good things taking place. Then we can at least appreciate those labouring to make things work and recognise whatever progress they make.

There are many Americans, especially blacks who would protest against their own police, call them racist and call for their dissolution. Yet, in the middle of danger, they will still call on these same police they claim they dislike and demand that they risk their lives for theirs.
Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by Boyjaco: 8:33pm On Jan 31
when animals are the ones ruling 😡😡😡

1 Like

Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by Validated: 8:34pm On Jan 31
Oga, stop making noise. Get out and drive from Agbara to Ota from 7.00pm without security convoy. Record your movements
I want to check something.

2 Likes

Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by Midehi3(f): 8:42pm On Jan 31
This man is a useless person, don't worry they will soon kidnap your family, just see talk...just because of money receiving from govt he's talking trash

1 Like

Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by Exceed15: 8:51pm On Jan 31
Can somebody tell this man'd children to stop disgracing their generation on media.
Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by Exceed15: 8:52pm On Jan 31
bennybuhari:
This same man was abusing GEJ then ooo and things wasn't this bad

Don't mind the hypocrite. Shameless people.
Re: Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines by siant: 8:56pm On Jan 31
I thought this onanuga was a young guy in his early 30. I never seen his picture before. Didn't know he's a foolish old man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units / Removal of Subsidy Without Provision of Palliative Is Wickedness / Amaechi: Kano-Maradi Rail Contractor To Build University In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.