Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank (35366 Views)

Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp / Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by LilX2: 10:03pm On Jan 31
Max24:

Give the advice to your fellow developer brothers who are busy creating several threads on Tinubu daily. Can you see how developers are disgracing themselves by creating multiple threads to criticize Tinubu. Meanwhile Agbadorians are busy with their lives and don't have the time to create multiple threads on Obi. My question is , Why the obsession for Tinubu?

My question is , what brought Obi and now Tinubu to this topic? How shallow minded can you be? I cant be doing this with you man
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by PHAYOL81: 10:11pm On Jan 31
This was long expected: it was just only a matter of when?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by Starhearts: 10:30pm On Jan 31
accordadoga22:
Hehehe

Now this is the real billionaire.

Some people don bastardize the word ‘billionaire’

Orí olówó lorí mi oo..

Ajé ògúgúlúsò oníso ibòji, wá fi ilé mi se ibùgbé oooo..

Ajé jé n lówó lówó, Ajé jé n níyì l’áwùjo

Ajé má nà mí, omo ni ko fi mí se ooo

Ase Edimare ati emi na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by RexTramadol1: 10:37pm On Jan 31
Paraman:
I thought otudeko is the largest shareholder now

He never Kpai?
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by favor914: 10:38pm On Jan 31
Paraman:
The beginning of the end for Obafemi Otudeko.
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by NwaliE01: 11:03pm On Jan 31
Throwback:
Ok.

Congratulations to him.

If he someday becomes Governor of Lagos State, I hope he will not domicile the state funds in a bank he was previously the Chairman and has major interests.

We know a certain "Saint" who was fraudulent enough to do so.

Please what's wrong to domicile state funds in a bank one was previously a chairman?

If you're once a chairman of a bank, will you not bank with an institution where you can maximise your banking due to your relationship with them?

Why are you so bittered over what is not an issue?

The country is already burning and what you care about is just frivolities like this.

The person you're talking about has contributed 0% to our current state as a nation. Let's be serious for one abeg.
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by oluwaahmed: 11:34pm On Jan 31
Guess who's going to be ED of corporate comms
grin

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:40pm On Jan 31
LilX2:

How and what brought about obi to this topic if not for your myopic mindset and hatred. Who's dragging Tinubu with you , find them and direct the comment to them and stop disgracing your generations on Social media.
get out
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by toygod2: 11:51pm On Jan 31
The rich are getting richer
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by bizhop01: 12:10am On Feb 01
Max24:
Agbadorians are moving forward while developers are daily wailing online. Result of following a failure as a leader. A 3rd class philosophy graduate for that matter. Obi that cannot achieve the blue and red line rail of Sanwo Olu wants to compete with Tinubu , the father of visionary leadership.
It's obvious that hungry idiots dominate nairaland.
Cockroach, must you insult someone that is one million times better than your entire generation? I'm not IPOB so don't even think Mugu cool
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:32am On Feb 01
Throwback:
Ok.

Congratulations to him.

If he someday becomes Governor of Lagos State, I hope he will not domicile the state funds in a bank he was previously the Chairman and has major interests.

We know a certain "Saint" who was fraudulent enough to do so.

Glad you don’t know what investing is, Nigerians are never taught financial literacy, that’s why they hire hoodlums to lead them. Obi spent a lot of his life in the uk, he has moved from banking, corporate, business, etc before joining politics.

You haven’t invested a dime at all. Just like Tinubu saying na statistics we go chop, Una say no.

When the world run on data.

Lol.

You just sounded so dumb. Investing is never a crime, that’s why efcc no bold to even attend to the matter. It’s not even a matter or think oh,

He didn’t borrow a loan as a governor and the only governor till date to do that, he saved, invested, you criticize him? That’s so dumb.

Politics mad sha. Dey make person hate who he suppose learn from.
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by Draslo(m): 12:32am On Feb 01
Day169:

The world of business is dynamic.. Otudeko yesterday, Otedola today, who knows who it'll be tomorrow.. maybe Paraman! wink
That's for FCMB
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by Atheistan: 12:53am On Feb 01
The past Northern rulers pushed in and funded Dangote.
Now BAT is pushing and funding Otedola.
They are all human money reserves for the elites.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by 12inchess: 2:07am On Feb 01
so how does that affect the price of garri in the market. Abeg abeg. This is not news.
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by 12inchess: 2:08am On Feb 01
Atheistan:
The past Northern rulers pushed in and funded Dangote.
Now BAT is pushing and funding Otedola.
They are all human money reserves for the elites.

Finally, someone who gets it.
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by Mayflowa(m): 2:24am On Feb 01
Paraman:

Otudeko used to be chairman of the bank anyway. Largest shareholder must not necessarily be the chairman
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by Kadejo(m): 4:08am On Feb 01
Day169:

The world of business is dynamic.. Otudeko yesterday, Otedola today, who knows who it'll be tomorrow.. maybe Paraman! wink

Maybe Kadejo

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by Amumaigwe: 7:09am On Feb 01
Max24:
Agbadorians are moving forward while developers are daily wailing online. Result of following a failure as a leader. A 3rd class philosophy graduate for that matter. Obi that cannot achieve the blue and red line rail of Sanwo Olu wants to compete with Tinubu , the father of visionary leadership.

I hope the lives of Agbadorians are getting better. Good luck
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by ngmoses17(m): 7:39am On Feb 01
I no sure sey baba go dey collect salary o, because how you wan pay ham? 😂
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by finallybusy: 8:09am On Feb 01
More money in his pockets.
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by Mentcee(m): 8:57am On Feb 01
post=128223773:
That's massive.

Thumbs-up 👍 to him.

OteDollar$, doing Big Things.

Annoying thing
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by owolabi5: 9:05am On Feb 01
cool
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by fashrola(m): 9:13am On Feb 01
Max24:

Just rest and get a job……..
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by Max24: 9:42am On Feb 01
Amumaigwe:

I hope the lives of Agbadorians are getting better. Good luck
Ask Femi Otedola.
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by Max24: 9:46am On Feb 01
bizhop01:

It's obvious that hungry idiots dominate nairaland.
Cockroach, must you insult someone that is one million times better than your entire generation? I'm not IPOB so don't even think Mugu cool
If you are not happy that I insulted your Agulu fraud you are free to go and hug a transformer. You people think it's Buharis time. SW youths will handle you people post for post.
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by Ebubu2: 10:07am On Feb 01
okomile:
Ebi n paawa oooooo

How much is derica of abakaliki rice
you for like make i send you 1 bag of Abakaliki rice? U go pay for waybill o from Ebonyi state
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by okomile(f): 10:29am On Feb 01
Ebubu2:
you for like make i send you 1 bag of Abakaliki rice? U go pay for waybill o from Ebonyi state

I honestly don't mind
Am in lagos
grin
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by adetunjigozie1: 11:18am On Feb 01
No be small Uncle ooo No be small Uncle ooo ...
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by ufuosman(m): 6:23pm On Feb 01
Congrats to him
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by bizhop01: 8:05pm On Feb 01
Max24:

If you are not happy that I insulted your Agulu fraud you are free to go and hug a transformer. You people think it's Buharis time. SW youths will handle you people post for post.
Have you eat anything since morning, What make you think I'm not from Southwest?
you can't expect everyone in West to be foolish just like you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Politicians With Billions In Cash Move Against Naira Redesign / CBN Announces Price Verification System Portal (PVS) / Vehicles Trapped At Nation’s Borders As Import Ban Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.