Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ (16287 Views)

How Desperate Nigerians Seeking Asylum, Usually Lie To America & Other Countries / Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return / Nigerians Are Walking Into Canada From U.S. Seeking Asylum - Washington Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by ehinja: 12:41pm On Feb 01
No country can evolve productively if its young and capable population decides to ghost it because they cannot see a future involving them in their own fatherland.
We have to see this as a real malice and do everything to address it the root causes which is very glaring for us all to see. Nigerian youths must see and have a stake rightfully in their home country as the future belongs to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by Maliqcious: 12:52pm On Feb 01
sslcrypt:
Edos have destroyed themselves. Italy as part of the EU shares data with other EU nations meaning it will be hard for edo people. Take for example the deadliest gang in Belgium is from Morocco. You then add Edo guys who literally passed the test given to them by the Sicilian Mafias. It was even a shock to the Mafia because they never expected them to pass. So having potential gang of Edo guys in Belgium is only a receipe for disaster. The Dutch gang wars got out of hand, that the citizens turned to right wing politicians to cleanse the system.
you go just dey type like say you know wetting you dey talk.. so you no know say na Germany and Belgium Edo people be dey frequent before? You suppose know say Belgium be the no1 Akaterian Nation.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by whitejs: 1:05pm On Feb 01
Renalman:
The next thing you'll hear is edo people started belgium

grin cheesy
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by 618benazir: 1:19pm On Feb 01
Given the economic crisis Tinubu has plunged Nigeria into, everyone has to do anything to survive. Nobody talks about image of a country when their very survival is threatened.Given the economic crisis Tinubu has plunged Nigeria into, everyone has to do anything to survive. Nobody talks about image of a country when their very survival is threatened....

1 Like

Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by YorubaKing: 1:44pm On Feb 01
The ones from Lagos are mostly Okoro pple from the jungle. angry
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by lanre316: 2:09pm On Feb 01
SoNature:
Given the economic crisis Tinubu has plunged Nigeria into, everyone has to do anything to survive. Nobody talks about image of a country when their very survival is threatened.

Even before Tinubu, Edo people had been running away to Libya, Italy and other European nations.

1 Like

Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by lanre316: 2:10pm On Feb 01
Renalman:
The next thing you'll hear is edo people started belgium

You no know before? Belgium na no man's land.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by Damian911: 2:40pm On Feb 01
Kingosytex:
Do whatever you can to leave Nigeria. As a young man or lady do anything possible to leave there.
The so called politicians care less about you, they've stolen more than enough to sustain their generations for the next 300 years, they're also positioning their children to take over from them and continue oppressing you just like they are oppressing your father now.
You are right sir
But somehow not everyone will "japa"
Just like me, if you cannot 'japa", try be self employed with the funds you are intending to "japa" with cos I am sure the money will have been eroded by inflation
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by MasterTeeUSA: 2:42pm On Feb 01
Watch them claim they will be kidnapped and sold as slaves ... fill for asylum but do you have to tank the nation to do so...hmmm

Bobloco:

https://leadership.ng/50-of-nigerians-seeking-asylum-in-belgium-are-from-edo-lagos/
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by Class01: 2:55pm On Feb 01
cream1:

Wetin Asylum seeker wan remit, person wei never see food belleful. You funny die.

I suggest you do your research
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by OVB123: 3:05pm On Feb 01
Roger3D:
Remittances from ashawo work? All still na remittances sha
U no get sense at all.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by wink2015(m): 3:30pm On Feb 01
Basicend:
Edo babes. .

Be more accurate in your description.

So Edo Boys no like overseas.

You are not correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by gnykelly(m): 3:41pm On Feb 01
amazingspiderma:
And so .... What is wrong if they want to leave

Besides what is the relevance of this information. It is confidential.

It's not confidential... it's a public document used for different reasons like planning, research and the rest
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by Nchenches: 4:20pm On Feb 01
Lagos? I thought they say Lagos is a rich and well developed city. How come indegenes of Lagos seek asylum in Belgium.?
But SW people from most underdeveloped SW states rage daily on large population of "foreign Nigerians" invading Lagos.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by Nchenches: 4:25pm On Feb 01
gaby:
From next year una go complain better when the matter don set and all of us don decide to abandon this wrecking ship for the evil ones steering it to doom.

No abandoning the wrecking ship, Nigeria, because there is still crude oil flowing from the Niger delta region.

Like a sinking ship carrying valuables, Nigerians, especially their top politicians, clutch tight to Nigeria because of proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger delta.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by ukaface(f): 4:27pm On Feb 01
flexyrule:
Not Lagos state abeg...

Who would want to leave Lagos that Tinubu built into a small heaven, for Belgium?
I tire o
Imagine leaving small heaven to Belgium
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by Pastoshizzy(m): 7:15pm On Feb 01
Stevosty:
Congrats, if you are cashing out on Tinubu's bad governance, you are one of the very few, do well to check on your next neighbour.
Oga..forget tribal politicking and focus on a new stream of income.
Some people are cashing out on this naira slide while una dey do Obi versus Tinubu on Nairaland.
I detest tribal sentiment. Na who Obi, Tinubu or Buhari help? I'm a Nigerian first. I have nothing against politicians or where they come from... politicians will be politicians. Chase the dollar shun the naira. I hope for your sake you understand me.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by BarrElChapo(m): 9:08pm On Feb 01
They said Edo is not Lagos or is my head aching me😂
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by hopexter(m): 9:11pm On Feb 01
gnykelly:

It's not confidential... it's a public document used for different reasons like planning, research and the rest

You’re wrong.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by Okhuadams(m): 9:36pm On Feb 01
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by ufotunang: 10:09pm On Feb 01
I thought they said Tinubu developed Lagos....then why are lagosians running away from Lagos and seeking asylum in s foreign country
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by ufotunang: 10:09pm On Feb 01
Nawaoooo..see what APC and Tinubu has caused 🙄
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by ufotunang: 10:10pm On Feb 01
See what renewed shege has caused 🙄
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by InvertedHammer: 11:59pm On Feb 01
/
The persons leading support for a particular political party during election year in Nigeria may already have a Plan B Japa running in the background. After leading suckers into a burning building, they hop on the next available plane out of the mess they created. Then suckers are left to wail and groan under excruciating hardship grin

/
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by blowjohn(m): 12:07am On Feb 02
Edo on the beat again.

Frm Italy to Belgium
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by seguno2: 3:09am On Feb 02
lagdmark:

What a pitty, Edo Binis have abandoned their ownership of Lagos, and they are roaming around Europe as Refugees, while the Yoruba are Igbos have occupied Lagos

Did you see that Lagosians are also roaming around Europe as refugees in the report
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by Kingspin(m): 5:58am On Feb 02
Lagosians running to another man's land.
They still have the tongue to talk about other tribes living in Lagos.
Wonders shall never end in Nigeria.
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by 2tpick: 6:45am On Feb 02
Pastoshizzy:
Oga..forget tribal politicking and focus on a new stream of income.
Some people are cashing out on this naira slide while una dey do Obi versus Tinubu on Nairaland.
I detest tribal sentiment. Na who Obi, Tinubu or Buhari help? I'm a Nigerian first. I have nothing against politicians or where they come from... politicians will be politicians. Chase the dollar shun the naira. I hope for your sake you understand me.

Baba drop update na
Re: 50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ by Lingudy(m): 1:19pm On Feb 02
Omo everybody wan japaa, Nigeria is something else.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Instagram User Got Her Luggage Back After Instagram Post / My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) / Gas Tanker Kills 15 In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.