Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

There Is Plot To Assassinate Me Says Ipob Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Plot To Assassinate Me Says Ipob Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor (165 Views)

Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me / Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m / Sunday Igboho: DSS Attack Was An Attempt To Assassinate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Plot To Assassinate Me Says Ipob Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Mazist: 9:37pm On Jan 31
Lead counsel to Indigenous People of Biafra, IPoB, Mr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor has raised the alarm over alleged plot to assassinate him.

read more: https://frontiernewsng.com/there-is-plot-to-assassinate-me-says-ipob-lawyer-ifeanyi-ejiofor/

Re: There Is Plot To Assassinate Me Says Ipob Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor by wediehere1: 10:03pm On Jan 31
You too should stop spreading the leg Nnamdi Kanu’s wife

1 Like

Re: There Is Plot To Assassinate Me Says Ipob Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Golan007: 11:13pm On Jan 31
Ipob wants to assassinate you.

Chai.

shocked
Re: There Is Plot To Assassinate Me Says Ipob Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:30pm On Jan 31
Knowing the kind of evil they’re up against, i believe him!

I think Mazi Kanu and IPOB underestimated the level of desperation of the hegemonic north, their southern allies/lackeys, and their foot-soldiers (some of whom are actual soldiers as it turns out) to sink to any depths necessary to sustain the continued tortured existence of their ATM that is Nigeria! It was partly down to Mazi Kanu letting down his guard that allowed them trick him into travelling to a African country: his first mistake was thinking it was safe to travel to any country run by blackass Africans or Arabs!

It doesn’t really come as a surprise that the oppressive Nigerian state -that claims to have a iron-clad case against Mazi Kanu- has been using their control of the Nigerian judiciary to stall proceedings, just so they can continue to hold on to him illegally without having to answer for their actions! The despotic Buhari regime ensured justice was delayed (and denied by implication) using their stranglehold on the Nigerian judiciary and this same method is now being used by the so called ‘southern president’ they handed the baton of hegemonic oppression to! It’s clear they don’t have a legal leg to stand on hence the resorting to extra-judicial/unorthodox means to ‘solve’ the Kanu/secession problem! They have form in this regard….similar extra-judicial/unorthodox means were deployed to ‘solve’ the Dele Giwa, Saro-Wiwa, MKO Abiola, Kudirat Abiola, Patrick Yakowa, SARS, etc, questions! It’s a tried and tested means of silencing any opposition to their hegemonic control of Nigeria, so i believe Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor 100%!

(1) (Reply)

People Are Suffering, Cross River Civil Servants Protest Unpaid Salaries / Osun State Government Is Currently Selling Form To Unemployed Youth / Economist And Analyzers That Believe Tinubu Is Clueless In Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.