Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) (30972 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz / Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake / Singer Flavour Serenades His Dad With A Beautiful Rendition Of Joromi (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by bnanny: 3:25pm On Feb 02
HateBigots:
While their colleague in Nigeria are busy punishing a pastor for wearing Camo grin grin.
That's is full army camo. He will be punish as a criminal. Person in such uniform can easily do anything in which an army personnel can do. He's a criminal. Stop supporting criminals.
Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by encryptjay(m): 3:26pm On Feb 02
Lovely cool
Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by FLYFIRE(m): 3:29pm On Feb 02
There is NOTHING Ghanaians can do at this moment. Some American soldiers went to Ghana some months ago, performed Ayra Star's song & Ghanaians CRIED like they were beaten just becauseof hate. Now its Ghanaian soldiers performing Asake's song, I wonder what idiots like Sammy Flex will do ...self-delete? VERY HATEFUL, WICKED & JEALOUS PEOPLE. They are already paying for their wickedness against Nigeria & her people.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by Didijiji: 3:35pm On Feb 02
God go bless Asake for this lifetime piece

The song toooooo sweet
Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by Galadimabawa: 3:37pm On Feb 02
he is actually from the signal Corps, he try.
Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by israelmao(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02
Nigeria leads while Ghana follows
Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by RockyEyo(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02
officialwdhtv:
Ghanaian soldiers give a beautiful rendition of Asake's "Lonely At The Top"

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdJkSxg1J08

Great song, great rendition, guess the vocalist was super excited, should explain why he was sort of short of breath at certain points
Me I'm a sucker for life bands anyday, anyhow
Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by Itiskdg121(m): 3:42pm On Feb 02
How good are you?
Omenlon:
good or bad leadership is a reflection of the people. Look yourself in the mirror, how good are you?
Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by adonuj(f): 3:44pm On Feb 02
FLYFIRE:
There is NOTHING Ghanaians can do at this moment. Some American soldiers went to Ghana some months ago, performed Ayra Star's song & Ghanaians CRIED like they were beaten just becauseof hate. Now its Ghanaian soldiers performing Asake's song, I wonder what idiots like Sammy Flex will do ...self-delete? VERY HATEFUL, WICKED & JEALOUS PEOPLE. They are already paying for their wickedness against Nigeria & her people.

The hate and jealousy from your comment are tangible. Be calming down.
Ghana is so secure that soldiers have time to entertain themselves with music.
Naija soldiers are in the bush fighting a self-inflicted course. Be happy for them.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by mikeapollo: 3:45pm On Feb 02
matify83:
See people that are planning to ban Nigeria music on their airwaves.

A good product they say , needs no advertising.

Who told you they are planning to ban Nigeria music on their airwaves?
The want to limit the number of hours that foreign music get on their airwaves.
If you care to know, there are similar policies operating in Nigeria.

We Nigerians must stop this silly ignorance and arrogance of thinking that the world begins and ends with us! Nigeria is not the only country on the planet!
Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by iznaws(m): 3:52pm On Feb 02
Beautiful vocals
Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by Kushites: 3:58pm On Feb 02
DONFRANSKID:
Ghanian soldiers are more civilized and well cultured than their Nigerian counterpart

And more than useless on the battlefield.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by grandstar(m): 3:58pm On Feb 02
G00dharddick:
Asake's musics alone is far better than WizKid and Davido's music combine together. Man be singing like a fvcking legend!

Wizkid, Davido and Burna promote themselves aa legends.

Rema, Asake and kizz Daniel's could achieve such cult status if they did likewise but don't.

Promotion matters a lot in the music industry
Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by Kushites: 4:01pm On Feb 02
mikeapollo:

We Nigerian must stop this silly ignorance and arrogance of thinking that the world begins and ends with us! Nigeria is not the only country on the planet!

You are clearly not very sharp if you don’t know that what Ghanaians mean by banning ‘foreign music’ is banning NIGERIAN music, since NIGERIAN music constitutes 98% of the ‘foreign music’ they listen to in Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:05pm On Feb 02
Shatta Wale won't like this

But why be say no Ghanaian song lately dey trend for Nigeria
Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by Emman08: 4:16pm On Feb 02
Meanwhile ours na deranged, PTSD wrecked tribal warriors.
Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 4:18pm On Feb 02
G00dharddick:
Asake's musics alone is far better than WizKid and Davido's music combine together. Man be singing like a fvcking legend!

Of a truth bra Asake is on another level his delivery and lyrics is unbeatable David and Wiz sings nothing compare to Asake.
Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by Coronavirus1: 4:23pm On Feb 02
DONFRANSKID:
Ghanian soldiers are more civilized and well cultured than their Nigerian counterpart
100% right

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by mikeapollo: 4:37pm On Feb 02
Kushites:

You are clearly not very sharp if you don’t know that what Ghanaians mean by banning ‘foreign music’ is banning NIGERIAN music, since NIGERIAN music constitutes 98% of the ‘foreign music’ they listen to in Ghana.

Nigeria also came up with a similar policy in the early and mid 2000s when Ghana music was making waves in Nigeria.
Was that also targeted at Ghana music?

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. You cannot eat your cake and have it.

Foreign music would still be played (even if they go ahead with the policy), but the duration will be limited. There is no country in the world that bans foreign music , except maybe Afghanistan and North Korea.
Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by izubext007: 4:41pm On Feb 02
They should stop spoiling our music

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by VaginaAcademic: 4:45pm On Feb 02
Ghanaians are our brothers from another mother i love Ghanaians
Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by alizma: 4:53pm On Feb 02
HateBigots:
While their colleague in Nigeria are busy punishing a pastor for wearing Camo grin grin.
And they told you by singing lonely at the top, you can wear Camo in Ghana?
Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by JayPeeOham: 5:12pm On Feb 02
officialwdhtv:
Ghanaian soldiers give a beautiful rendition of Asake's "Lonely At The Top"

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdJkSxg1J08

E be like say dem dey sing the song for their own dialect
Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by Adewale1603(m): 5:14pm On Feb 02
Aliveandhealthy:

I agree with you. I was in Ghana last year to meet one of my friends who lives there. When we were discussing about the way of life of Ghanians, he told me that there was a day he was hurriedly going to his shop and he mistakenly stepped on the toes of a Ghanian soldier. He was so afraid because he was expecting a bad reaction from the soldier, unbeknown to him, it was even the soldier that apologized to him. He was so surprised.

Another good qualities that Ghanians display are their obedience towards civil laws that govern them. It will be very hard and difficult for you to see a Ghanian motorist that will disobey the traffic even during the odd hours of the day even when there is no stationed police officer watching them.

When I went to one of their restaurants to eat, a young Ghanian heard my accent and he said surely I'm a Nigerian. I didn't deny. He just told me to be a good citizen of my country and represent her well because most Nigerians living in Ghana don't obey common laws. Most are into fraud and prostitution.

A sane country can only be seen when her citizens have regards towards the laws that govern them. I don't care attitude of most Nigerians towards common civil laws can never make Nigeria sane even when the whole resources of this world is given for her development. As our politicians have their role to play towards the development of our country, so are the citizens.

All the countries Nigerians are JAPAING TO didn't become sane and desirable due to infrastructural development only but also due to the obedience of the citizens towards the common laws that bind them.

I just believe that maybe Nigeria is cursed, cos how is Nigeria own always different. Why are Nigerians so lawless, why do they find it difficult to do the right thing, why is so much crime embeeded into Nigerians. Is not that all these other countries are that so much better than Nigerians. But they are law abiding citizen, obedient and other good qualities of a good citizen and after the growth and progress of their dear country. That's why they're organized and developed. Reverse is the case for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by Badguy77(m): 5:29pm On Feb 02
Fineman2:
This is not allowed in Nigerian army
Who told you that? Doesn't the Nigerian army have a band? Ask if you don't know don't conclude oga.
Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by Maxtipulation(m): 5:36pm On Feb 02
Ok
Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:00pm On Feb 02
Aliveandhealthy:

I agree with you. I was in Ghana last year to meet one of my friends who lives there. When we were discussing about the way of life of Ghanians, he told me that there was a day he was hurriedly going to his shop and he mistakenly stepped on the toes of a Ghanian soldier. He was so afraid because he was expecting a bad reaction from the soldier, unbeknown to him, it was even the soldier that apologized to him. He was so surprised.

Another good qualities that Ghanians display are their obedience towards civil laws that govern them. It will be very hard and difficult for you to see a Ghanian motorist that will disobey the traffic even during the odd hours of the day even when there is no stationed police officer watching them.

When I went to one of their restaurants to eat, a young Ghanian heard my accent and he said surely you're a Nigerian. I didn't deny. He just told me to be a good citizen of my country and represent her well because most Nigerians living in Ghana don't obey common laws. Most are into fraud and prostitution.

A sane country can only be seen when her citizens have regards towards the laws that govern them. I don't care attitude of most Nigerians towards common civil laws can never make Nigeria sane even when the whole resources of this world is given for her development. As our politicians have their role to play towards the development of our country, so are the citizens.

All the countries Nigerians are JAPAING TO didn't become sane and desirable due to infrastructural development only but also due to the obedience of the citizens towards the common laws that bind them.

I weep for Nigeria when I try to compare them to other countries honestly.
Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by mamajaz(f): 6:09pm On Feb 02
G00dharddick:

Louder
Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by matify83: 7:02pm On Feb 02
mikeapollo:

We Nigerians must stop this silly ignorance and arrogance of thinking that the world begins and ends with us! Nigeria is not the only country on the planet!

You should have politely asked me for the source of my assertion instead of throwing needless jabs which I will not accord you reciprocity.

The descenting voice of shatta wale in the tabloid attached is against BAN as advocated by several Ghanaian artists who feel that Nigeria music is eclipsing their shine.

They were advocating a STOPPAGE of foreign music (but the emphasis was on Nigeria music) from December last year on both TV and radio airwaves and worse of all - Dance halls.

The NBC rule in Nigeria only reduced foreign music to 30% while local content is 70%. No law governs whatever a DJ wants to play in a dance hall.

Yes, the world of music revolves around Nigeria not only because of our A-List artists but also our sheer market.

If Nigeria is not pivotal in projecting African music, do you think that American music icons would have been falling over one another to jump on collabos with us?

The truth stares at you in plain sight, you either accept it quietly or burn with envy.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by Kennyswag: 7:24pm On Feb 02
papagiddy:
Nigerian influence on some African countries is high....they have some kind of special respect for Nigerians...if not of some folks damaging our image outside Nigeria!
they respect yorubas and not Nigerians
Re: Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) by Nursepepeye(f): 7:33pm On Feb 02
grin
matify83:
See people that are planning to ban Nigeria music on their airwaves.

A good product they say , needs no advertising.
grin grin grin grin isn't that too funny?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Wins City People’s Sexiest Female Musician 2014 ( Photo ) / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva At 2018 AMVCA / BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.