Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire (32900 Views)

Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers / RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online / Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by salem1996: 8:16am On Feb 01
frenzzy2:
so church no go dey on Sunday be that na

Possibly, but worship continues on Sunday
Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by salem1996: 8:17am On Feb 01
MightyHand:
Church member will sweat and rebuild the church, while pastor will frooze the initial church account as his personal made monei.

O the gullible ones will rebuild another man enterprise embarassed tongue

Yea, at least your money won't be there, so you are safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by iramure(m): 8:18am On Feb 01
It is in religion they expect you to be happy and still praise God even you are passing through the worst situation of life. Well, I am happy and praise the lord on the church at the same time for what happen. My wish for them is to overcome through God as soon as possible..
Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by salem1996: 8:19am On Feb 01
VaginaAcademic:
why God first let the church burn in the first place

Because he let it burn, next question please
Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by Faposky95: 8:19am On Feb 01
casualty: nil
that's Christ
Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by FatherLord: 8:20am On Feb 01
It is well with You Man of God . God will use this situation to mock your mockers in Jesus mighty name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by boxypane(m): 8:21am On Feb 01
BigBlackPreek:
Eyah this is disheartening

God through the help of his Son Lord Jesus Christ will rebuild Him church.

Alleluia!
Church is not a building brother. So the temple of the Lord was never gutted by fire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by Christlike01: 8:28am On Feb 01
Ile Oba t'ojo,ewa lo busi !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by chccho(m): 8:47am On Feb 01
Edocure1:
Too bad.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.
Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by AngelicBeing: 8:50am On Feb 01
HappyPagan:

Jesus was there, watching. He cried as the church burnt down. The church members go build back wetin no good.

Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by FLYFIRE(m): 8:51am On Feb 01
bgites:
Such a sad day in that church. Thanks to God it didn't happen on a Sunday.

Good morning everyone. I'm reaching out for help as my sister is unable to attend school due to increased fees. I'm currently unemployed and actively searching for work. Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated. We've managed to gather 47k, but her school fees are 110k, and she's in her 200-level. Your support means a lot.

61 10 7 1 76 6 3
0Pay
Tim

Funny enough, its always 'fresh monikers' that comes here for 'help'.

ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES
Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by Naijadaily: 8:51am On Feb 01
The Pastor has nothing to lose , it's the members I pity. They'll be asked to pay more tithe to build a more bigger and befitting church edifice.
Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by Lexusgs430: 8:54am On Feb 01
They should now convert to a factory.......😄😜

2 Likes

Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by HappyPagan: 8:57am On Feb 01
[quote author=AngelicBeing post=128230201][/quote]
Happy new year angry grin grin
Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by LordReed(m): 9:11am On Feb 01
incogni2o:
I hope it wasn't arson, what would cause fire in a church with 24/7 security.

I know the church and people are always inside.

Ever heard of electrical fire? Have you never seen a wire/cable catch fire because of electrical overload or surge?

2 Likes

Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by LordReed(m): 9:20am On Feb 01
Chukwuka319:
😂😂 Story for the gods! Only gullible dummies would believe that nothing is amiss concerning this incidence.
Catholic, Anglican, Methodist church buildings virtually never have stories of fire outbreaks,but it is that of Pentecostal churches that do.
The other time,it was TB Joshua church buildings mysteriously catching fire at night.
No one can deceive me again, concerning all these useless Pentecostal churches.
Simply put, The God That Answers By Fire has released fire to consume the building because it filled with iniquity and idolatry.
We should wise up concerning these Pentecostal churches.
Watch the classic Nollywood movie, KARISHIKA and understand why the church building of Prophet Jonathan (played by Amaechi Muonagor) went up in flames.

Because Catholic, Anglican, Methodist church buildings are not usually overloaded with the kind of electrical equipment pentecostal churches are. In one building you'll have massive LED boards as background, multiple giant TV screens broadcasting the service, numerous ACs, professional stage lighting, the many massive speakers, cameras, etc. All drawing on the power cables that probably were not rated for the kind of load they are carrying.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by ufotunang: 9:21am On Feb 01
Opintiwa:
Insurance go pay .

Fear them pastors🤣🤣🤣
... pastors will convince his church members to donate money to build a new church and church members will rush and do it...so the pastor has no problem in getting the church built back
Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by Chukwuka319(m): 9:36am On Feb 01
LordReed:

Because Catholic, Anglican, Methodist church buildings are not usually overloaded with the kind of electrical equipment pentecostal churches are. In one building you'll have massive LED boards as background, multiple giant TV screens broadcasting the service, numerous ACs, professional stage lighting, the many massive speakers, cameras, etc. All drawing on the power cables that probably were not rated for the kind of load they are carrying.
Brother, you have a point there.
Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by AngelicBeing: 9:37am On Feb 01
HappyPagan:

Happy new year angry grin grin
Same to you cool
Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by AngelicBeing: 9:38am On Feb 01
Lexusgs430:
They should now convert to a factory.......😄😜

Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by Millimann: 9:39am On Feb 01
BigBlackPreek:
Eyah this is disheartening

God through the help of his Son Lord Jesus Christ will rebuild Him church.

Alleluia!

It's the building that got burnt, not the church.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by Pastoshizzy(m): 9:50am On Feb 01
azpekuliar:
I would be very worried if that was a factory, a church? IDGAF! It can burn down multiple times for all I care. Same if it was a mosque too. We would be better off with way less of them around.
You kon turn yourself to God enemy because you get smartphone. Who offend you? Mohammed or Jesus?

1 Like

Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by Calitoscassius(m): 10:01am On Feb 01
Jesus couldn't do anything? I bet their God was sitting there drinking Beer and laughing his head off while the church business burns down. grin

1 Like

Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by foleskay(m): 11:03am On Feb 01
Ndleabilli:
Hmmm I just hope we stop all this religion slavery and build industrys instead of church.
thëÿ'rë twö sëpärätë ëntïtïës pls. höld ür ġövt rëspönsïblë. ċhürċhës ärë bëïnġ büïlt älmöst ëvërÿWhërë ïn d wörld. sö shüt it
Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by Subonbon(m): 11:11am On Feb 01
How human being go dey ask where Jesus dey wey church dey burn? Bro at times try dey get sense no be every question dey necessary.....
Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by incogni2o: 11:19am On Feb 01
LordReed:

Ever heard of electrical fire? Have you never seen a wire/cable catch fire because of electrical overload or surge?

I don't get, do you mean that kinda of fire can't be controlled by normal fire extinguisher
Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by LordReed(m): 11:23am On Feb 01
incogni2o:

I don't get, do you mean that kinda of fire can't be controlled by normal fire extinguisher

Not when it starts in the roof like they said. If cables are burning inside the roof you probably won't see it until something else has caught fire and by then it may be too late.
Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by incogni2o: 11:25am On Feb 01
LordReed:

Not when it starts in the roof like they said. If cables are burning inside the roof you probably won't see it until something else has caught fire and by then it may be too late.

Hmm, I see.
Re: House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire by rafcrown(m): 11:27am On Feb 01
Holy ghost fire eventually showed up.No holy ghost water to quench holy ghost fire.
Keep on using religion to enslave the people.
A big church in Sweden used to have
Xmas period 20 attendees
Easter period 10 worshippers
Normal period like 4/5 members.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN / Pastor 'Delivers' Mad Man In Edo After Years Of Madness (Photos) / Policewoman Spotted Preaching In A Bus In Lagos Today: (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.