Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial (26298 Views)

Hushpuppi: Falana Says Abba Kyari Will Face Trial No Matter How Long It Takes / Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi, Cart Away Rifles / Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by Gboom: 3:16pm On Feb 01
Their illiterate colleagues will not still learn from this.
Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by PROPEACE: 3:30pm On Feb 01
Throwback:

Tracking of mobile phone will allow you spot kidnap victims whose pictures have been released to the public, but are still being moved around the towns and cities by their abductors in plain sight that is tinted?

Remind me again what purpose the tinted glass is serving?
You can stop the car and check the car without asking for tinted permit. Any kidnapper can obtain a tinted permit in this Nigeria Oga!

2 Likes

Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by Babaibeji2020(m): 3:38pm On Feb 01
MrNipplesLover:
Illiterates in the police...

Directives that had been given for over 2 years by the IGP, so dem wan talk say dem no know?

Those policemen must be criminals in police uniforms...

Why would u bastards be demanding for something that had been legally eradicated by Una oga at the top?

Isn't that criminal acts?

Una wan rob the motorist abi?

Make Una go dey demand for tint permit from Una ogas wey dey move around with convoy, too...

Na that time I go know say craze dey worry all of una...

Na Ogun go kill all of Una together!
Stop this thing you're smoking, it will kill you very soon........
Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by AntiWailer: 3:38pm On Feb 01
Throwback:
A country battling with insecurity and widespread kidnappings, should not be allowing the use of tinted glasses in any type of vehicle.

So if you have tinted glass you break it.
Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by Obierika(m): 3:43pm On Feb 01
jmoore:

USA didn't ban tinted glass because of kidnapping.
Stop adopting stoneage solutions.

Tracking of phone is what a wise person will suggest.

USA never had an epidemic of kidnap like we do now in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by Fiyincious: 3:54pm On Feb 01
Throwback:

Tracking of mobile phone will allow you spot kidnap victims whose pictures have been released to the public, but are still being moved around the towns and cities by their abductors in plain sight that is tinted?

Protects against the harsh sun, reduces heat within cars. Helps sight

2 Likes

Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by Fortuneed(m): 4:01pm On Feb 01
Illiterates in the police...

Directives that had been given for over 2 years by the IGP, so dem wan talk say dem no know?

Those policemen must be criminals in police uniforms...

Why would u bastards be demanding for something that had been legally eradicated by Una oga at the top?
Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 4:03pm On Feb 01
My car glass na tinted glass, please someone should help me with the inspector general of police stance on tinted glass before one overzealous officer talk wetin I no know.
Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by carzeem1: 4:10pm On Feb 01
Fiyincious:

Protects against the harsh sun, reduces heat within cars. Helps sight
Privacy too.
Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by Ewedegubbler: 4:12pm On Feb 01
Throwback:
A country battling with insecurity and widespread kidnappings, should not be allowing the use of tinted glasses in any type of vehicle.

1 Like

Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by 917modupeore: 4:19pm On Feb 01
This will be very useful i'm printing this newsThis will be very useful i'm printing this news...

1 Like

Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by Dantedasz(m): 4:23pm On Feb 01
CatchMeIfUCanMO:
My car glass na tinted glass, please someone should help me with the inspector general of police stance on tinted glass before one overzealous officer talk wetin I no know.

Goggle it.
The tinted permit has been abolished by the Inspector General of Police before the present occupant of the seat.
All policemen know this but they always try to ask for the permit to see if you are aware that it has been cancelled. Once a policeman finds out a driver is ignorant of the Inspector General"s directive they see it as an avenue to exploit and extort.
It's just a test on drivers by the police men on patrol,if you fall for the trick,you get extorted,but once you inform them of the IG directive they will always let you go.

2 Likes

Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by stephenponti(m): 5:20pm On Feb 01
Throwback:
Lame comment.
Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by LeonMacJames(m): 5:35pm On Feb 01
Throwback:
So people with legitimate medical conditions, and Persons of Security Interest can go to hell, because police can not look for a better way to curb kidnapping ?
Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 5:39pm On Feb 01
Dantedasz:

Goggle it.
The tinted permit has been abolished by the Inspector General of Police before the present occupant of the seat.
All policemen know this but they always try to ask for the permit to see if you are aware that it has been cancelled. Once a policeman finds out a driver is ignorant of the Inspector General"s directive they see it as an avenue to exploit and extort.
It's just a test on drivers by the police men on patrol,if you fall for the trick,you get extorted,but once you inform them of the IG directive they will always let you go.

Thank you for the information.
Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by oluxy(m): 5:40pm On Feb 01
jmoore:

The throwback dude is not wise as you said....
From the name is a clear vision of who he's.

If sense eluded man, he talks without sense.

1 Like

Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by Advancedman(m): 6:19pm On Feb 01
lexylaw40kuti:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2024/02/tinted-glass-permit-3-police-officers-in-lagos-face-trial/amp/

It's not a professional Misconduct but a total abomination, if someone does not know who send him message nor the message how do you want to reconcile that as mere error.
Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by finoki: 6:41pm On Feb 01
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Works only for factory tinted glass.
Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by tunde1200(m): 6:46pm On Feb 01
Nice one... !
Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by Cajal(m): 6:52pm On Feb 01
Throwback:
How will tinted glass expose criminals?
There is no significant connection brother
Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by Throwback: 6:54pm On Feb 01
Cajal:

How will tinted glass expose criminals?
There is no significant connection brother

Do you know how many wanted persons and terrorists have driven past you and me and many security persons hunting for them, while relaxing in the anonymity of a tinted car?

Do,you know how many kidnap victims have been moved about places in the city in broad daylight while hidden away in the obscurity of a tinted vehicle?

1 Like

Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by Throwback: 6:56pm On Feb 01
PROPEACE:

You can stop the car and check the car without asking for tinted permit. Any kidnapper can obtain a tinted permit in this Nigeria Oga!

Exactly my point.

So why allow the preponderance of tinted cars in a country dealing with so much insecurity and terrorism?

1 Like

Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by PROPEACE: 7:02pm On Feb 01
Throwback:

Exactly my point.

So why allow the preponderance of tinted cars in a country dealing with so much insecurity and terrorism?
Well, if they want to ban it, they should ban it and not be stopping people asking for tinted permit as if the permits automatically makes the bearers saints.
Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by Nchenches: 7:03pm On Feb 01
Throwback:

You said nothing about tracking number or you were speaking to yourself.
Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by Nchenches: 7:17pm On Feb 01
Throwback:

Do you know how many wanted persons and terrorists have driven past you and me and many security persons hunting for them, while relaxing in the anonymity of a tinted car?

Do,you know how many kidnap victims have been moved about places in the city in broad daylight while hidden away in the obscurity of a tinted vehicle?

Kidnap for ransom does not work in countries with trained police personnel.
Imagine Kidnap in the UK or in Switzerland. Where will the kidnappers hide with their victims? UK has too many bushes. Switzerland has mountains where criminals would try to hide.
Shut the fcuck up; don't embarass yourself the more.

Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by AdiDami: 7:28pm On Feb 01
Oga don't deal with them directly, let your lawyer (who must be the very bold and confident type) call them.
If they ask for a meeting let it be publicised and go with a team of lawyers.
They could end up accusing you of resisting arrest, arrest you and detain you in their cell.
Be wise.
This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by Tapout(m): 8:52pm On Feb 01
jmoore:

The guy is not wise at all.
Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by mechanics(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01
Good for them.
Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 9:38pm On Feb 01
finoki:

Works only for factory tinted glass.

Ok noted, thank you!
Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by johnson4nosa(m): 10:41pm On Feb 01
Please can someone enlighten me on Police stance on tinted permit
Re: Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial by Rolings: 3:05am On Feb 02
Throwback:

Some serve medical purposes....this and another reason why they stopped issuing permit is because many cars come with it factory fitted....except you wanna ask manufacturers to stop manufacturing it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Free Citizens Imprisoned By Boko Haram In Gwoza (photos) / 'How Cabals In The Presidency Hijacked Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment' - SDC / General Buhari With Col Hammed Ali in 80's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.