Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Moesha Boduong Family Creates Gofundme Account To Receive Funds For Her Stroke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Boduong Family Creates Gofundme Account To Receive Funds For Her Stroke (886 Views)

Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moesha Boduong Family Creates Gofundme Account To Receive Funds For Her Stroke by Beat360(m): 10:28am On Feb 01
Ebito Boduong, the brother of Ghanaian socialite Moesha Boduong, has revealed and verified that his sister is suffering from a stroke, as was previously reported in the media.

A few days prior, there was widespread news that the well-known slay queen had fallen at home, which caused a slight stroke. She is currently being treated at a medical institution.

Many believed the claims were only a publicity stunt to get people talking about her because there were no images or videos to support them.

However, there has been progress in the case, which the biological brother of the previous "Godmother" of Ghanaian slay queens has verified.

He claims that Moesha is in a severe situation right now, that the stroke has damaged her speech, that she is immobilised, and that they desperately need money to take care of her.

He asked people to show their support for her by making a donation through a Go-fund-me page they set up to help cover her medical costs and other expenses related to her recuperation.

Read More;https://thegossipbase.net/moeshas-brother-confirms-she-has-stroke-and-needs-financial-assistance/

Re: Moesha Boduong Family Creates Gofundme Account To Receive Funds For Her Stroke by VeryWickedMan: 10:31am On Feb 01
Complications from plastic surgery can only be alleviated by death.

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Family Creates Gofundme Account To Receive Funds For Her Stroke by kestolove95(m): 10:41am On Feb 01
Another eediot is abt to sign out
Re: Moesha Boduong Family Creates Gofundme Account To Receive Funds For Her Stroke by alpharoyalty: 3:45pm On Feb 01
Cash out strategy
Re: Moesha Boduong Family Creates Gofundme Account To Receive Funds For Her Stroke by Solofresh2: 6:41pm On Feb 01
When she dey do surgery upandan nko
Re: Moesha Boduong Family Creates Gofundme Account To Receive Funds For Her Stroke by jaszplus12(m): 8:29pm On Feb 01
I must be beautiful, I must get figure 8, I must make sure the men admire me more than their wives and girlfriends, I must make other ladies jealous of my body.....
Ooooohhh, but I can't tamper with nature and go freeeeeeee!
Oh dear....

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Opinion About Ramseh Nouah? Is He Proud Or Not? / Is There Any Way That I Could Get In Touch With Van Vicker Or Majid Michels? / What Will Happen To Michael Jackson's Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.