Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Class Action Suit Against JSM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Class Action Suit Against JSM (103 Views)

Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria / I'm Considering A Class Action Against Nairaland And Seun / Jsm Of Akwa Ibom Floats Scholarship Scheme For Host Community... Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Class Action Suit Against JSM by Strafudeen: 11:45am On Feb 01
For those being owed money by JUbilee syringe manufacturing company, can we all co.e together and file a class action suit against these people?

People are being owed untold millions, this is the time to act

They have a factory with equipment still on site, we can force them to sell that facility and pay us all even a token.

I gave my hard earned mlions to them and now all I get is no one to pick my calls

The Turkish owners have run away

The Nigerian MD after collecting peoples money , says he has resigned, leaving us with nowhere to turn to

Please can we get together now, before they sell that factory and disappear for good

Can we get Mr akin oyediran the erstwhile MD arrested by EFCC?

What can we do please??
Re: Class Action Suit Against JSM by vanbonattel: 11:47am On Feb 01
Sue the FG first for creating the conditions that chased the investors away.
Re: Class Action Suit Against JSM by Strafudeen: 5:02am On Feb 02
vanbonattel:
Sue the FG first for creating the conditions that chased the investors away.

The fg did not steal my money

JSM will be sued

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity And Attacks, The Ruined Hope Of Nigerians / Group Holds Rally, Urges NASS To Probe Alleged Involvement Of Lawmaker In Kidnap / Csos Demand Efcc's Apology For False Allegations Against Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.