Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Customers Stranded As Bdcs In Abuja, Kano, Lagos Shutdown Over Dollar Spike - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customers Stranded As Bdcs In Abuja, Kano, Lagos Shutdown Over Dollar Spike (26941 Views)

CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) / Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs / Tax Evasion: Customers Stranded As Kano Seals Five GT Bank Branches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customers Stranded As Bdcs In Abuja, Kano, Lagos Shutdown Over Dollar Spike by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:58pm On Feb 01
WhisperedNoise:

................ demented, pathetic foot soldiers like yarimo, helineus, MannaBBgrills, okoroawusa and other lunatics will rush to defend APC. May the thunder of heaven strike all of you.

Ndi ara

Seun Osewa.
We hope you and the Moderators can see this?
We won't say more than that.
Keep up the work 👍.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customers Stranded As Bdcs In Abuja, Kano, Lagos Shutdown Over Dollar Spike by LastProphet: 6:11pm On Feb 01
shiwex:
Emi Lokan, Emi Lokan.......see as you messed the whole country up. I don't blame the man , I blame ignorant Nigerians tht decide an 80 year old man is the one that should come and lead the country.

We living abroad can see where all these will end. We told you ..Obi was your man..you all dey shout Na Yoruba turn. I am a Yoruba man and will never have voted for an old, corrupt man like Tinubu.

I do not pity all those that are suffering, they had the chance to change their future but they decided to enslave themselves to APC.

Gbam!
Re: Customers Stranded As Bdcs In Abuja, Kano, Lagos Shutdown Over Dollar Spike by PHAYOL81: 7:47pm On Feb 01
Kids' jokes. So your one day absence is the expectation you have to prove innocence of accumulated issues across decades of years past. Dey play!
Re: Customers Stranded As Bdcs In Abuja, Kano, Lagos Shutdown Over Dollar Spike by Kay25(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01
WhisperedNoise:

Lol. I'm an accountant🤣🤣🤣. You chose to yap because you want to defend your Savior. This is how you guys hyped Buhari till he tanked the economy. Welldone.
If as an accountant and u don't see the positive sides of this den am sorry to say dis ya only went to school but not schooled...when did the madness of bdc came into play who started that shit?can u tell me of how forex was done in the 80's before we started selling money in black market.....
Re: Customers Stranded As Bdcs In Abuja, Kano, Lagos Shutdown Over Dollar Spike by ufotunang: 9:59pm On Feb 01
The solution to this problems ...is nigeria to be a producing economy, country and more exportation of goods and less Importation of goods and valuing and patronizing what we have in this country nigeria
Re: Customers Stranded As Bdcs In Abuja, Kano, Lagos Shutdown Over Dollar Spike by blowjohn(m): 12:05am On Feb 02
See these bastards o.

No be una hands most of the dollars dey?

Liars
Re: Customers Stranded As Bdcs In Abuja, Kano, Lagos Shutdown Over Dollar Spike by HRMK: 4:51am On Feb 02
BDC IS BEING RUN BY NORTHERNERS!THAT IS A FACT!!
Re: Customers Stranded As Bdcs In Abuja, Kano, Lagos Shutdown Over Dollar Spike by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:14am On Feb 02
They should shutdown all bdcs conduit of money money launderers,speculators and addicts.Let everyone doing genuine forex transaction s go to CBN official forex and bid with documentation.
ENOUGH OF HAWKING MONEY LIKE AKARA. angry
Re: Customers Stranded As Bdcs In Abuja, Kano, Lagos Shutdown Over Dollar Spike by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:17am On Feb 02
HRMK:
BDC IS BEING RUN BY NORTHERNERS!THAT IS A FACT!!
Like the crypyo,the Digital Dollar is soon arriving to replace paper dollars,you guilty of hoarding dollars, better take all those paper cash for sane banking.Una cup dom dey full.
Re: Customers Stranded As Bdcs In Abuja, Kano, Lagos Shutdown Over Dollar Spike by goodlife4every1(m): 2:32pm On Feb 03
GorgeousAF:

Safe to say we have moved backwards instead.. Retrogression 😂.. Wonder what he would sing if he were still alive to witness this present Nigeria🇳🇬

😂... How are you? 😊
Re: Customers Stranded As Bdcs In Abuja, Kano, Lagos Shutdown Over Dollar Spike by GorgeousAF(f): 9:12pm On Feb 03
goodlife4every1:

😂... How are you? 😊

I'm good 😂and you?
Re: Customers Stranded As Bdcs In Abuja, Kano, Lagos Shutdown Over Dollar Spike by goodlife4every1(m): 4:36pm On Feb 04
GorgeousAF:

I'm good 😂and you?
Handsome 😎

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elite Solar Kiosk To Enhance Opportunities For Small Business Owners / CBN To Sell Dollars To Pilgrims For 197 / Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.