Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Bank Staff Been Lazy And Busy On Social Media - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Staff Been Lazy And Busy On Social Media (147 Views)

Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan / Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money / Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bank Staff Been Lazy And Busy On Social Media by Stephaniegold(f): 2:23pm On Feb 01
I have been in the banking hall of one of the banks now for more than 3 good hours....
At the end of every month, I will always receive a debit alert of nothing less Dan 3500 naira just for sms alert charges...I had call the customer care ,but nothing was done Abt it...
So, today been my off from work, I just said I sud use the opportunity to go to the bank in Agric ikorodu... Believe me now, I have been here now for more than 3 hours....
The bank staffs are just too lazy and they feel less concern Abt customers....all the do is to press phones....
Re: Bank Staff Been Lazy And Busy On Social Media by dawnomike(m): 3:01pm On Feb 01
Stephaniegold:
I have been in the banking hall of one of the banks now for more than 3 good hours....
At the end of every month, I will always receive a debit alert of nothing less Dan 3500 naira just for sms alert charges...I had call the customer care ,but nothing was done Abt it...
So, today been my off from work, I just said I sud use the opportunity to go to the bank in Agric ikorodu... Believe me now, I have been here now for more than 3 hours....
The bank staffs are just too lazy and they feel less concern Abt customers....all the do is to press phones....
Insist on knowing your account officer.

(1) (Reply)

How To Partner With Top Up & Get Reward As An Affiliate & Build Passive Income! / Cement For Sale At Affordable Price / Access Bank CEO Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.