Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,368 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

FG Workers To Start Receiving January Salary – AGF - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FG Workers To Start Receiving January Salary – AGF (21464 Views)

Jumia Sacks 900 Workers To Reduce Cost Of Operation / For FG Workers: Delay In Salary Payment Since IPPIS Drama / Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Workers To Start Receiving January Salary – AGF by Kaybeth(f): 4:42am On Feb 02
Please let's be guided, don't delay people's salary, people are suffering 😭 as it is. Do the needful
ILoveNG:

https://dailytrust.com/fg-workers-to-start-receiving-january-salary-agf/#:~:text=15
Re: FG Workers To Start Receiving January Salary – AGF by Lagyaovye33: 4:47am On Feb 02
Re: FG Workers To Start Receiving January Salary – AGF by godliman: 4:54am On Feb 02
ILoveNG:
January salary is not one that should be delayed in the first place. This is a good news though but as good as this sound, some won’t like it.
Since Tinubu came to power it is one excuse or the other every month. He is already surpassing Buhari who is the worst. Naira is on free fall, insecurity is something else, economy is sinking.

1 Like

Re: FG Workers To Start Receiving January Salary – AGF by ozo13(m): 6:53am On Feb 02
coolgb:

Just like your name, na real ozo(m*mu) you be, those workers are the ones slaving for what your politicians are looting. Fuuul
probably you are one of them or someone you are benefiting from is one of the thieves.idioooot .i know what is going on in those offices . people that will keep your file till you bribe them before they will do the work they are paid to do.Fullll like you think it's only political class that are the problem of the country where as it is many of the civil servants in those ministries that are teaching the political class or thieves how to steal the money without traces of bn caught.so what's your point exactly or you think am exonerating the political class or what.
Countries wr things are working and workers are payed wages on weekly or monthly basis , do you think they will accept the excuse they are giving you here that is causing the delay in salary payment.I went to work yesterday and the morale of most of the workers I saw was so down.Business people that made food and snacks to come sell to workers end up not bn able to sell half of what they brought and it was so palpable on their faces the frustration.

1 Like

Re: FG Workers To Start Receiving January Salary – AGF by ozo13(m): 7:09am On Feb 02
Rinoxy:

Not all.
thanks for this.Am talking about the ones that held on to files or sit down doing noting till the last minutes and they start rushing things.In my own MDA , some workers seat under the tree during week day work hours and want to be call out weekends to come and do extra work for extra pay.The Director had to call them to order.The way the political class are causing harm to the citizens/system , the opportuned few ones in the civil service are also frustrating the system(workers) as well.
I was at work yesterday and most of the business women that came to sell end up not being able to sell half of what they brought and the frustration was palpable on their faces because some of dr goods like meatpie and the others if not sold same day definitely will get bad or they will just need to dash it out .Even the morale of most workers wasn't good at all.People are frustrated.we are even talking about people that got things doing ooo.May God help us Sha
Re: FG Workers To Start Receiving January Salary – AGF by Princevee11(m): 7:19am On Feb 02
So ,to receive ur entitlement now is now good news ?

Why must it be a public news for workers to celebrate their right.

Dem suppose go bbc go announce am .

Wen will law makers salary be a social media news ?

We appreciate nonsense from senseless government.

1 Like

Re: FG Workers To Start Receiving January Salary – AGF by Princevee11(m): 7:21am On Feb 02
I wonder ooh
nurey:
Money wey I don receive almost chop am finish grin how much be the money gan sef wey the man dey carry chest like ostrich
Re: FG Workers To Start Receiving January Salary – AGF by Princevee11(m): 7:22am On Feb 02
I wonder ooh...wen will law makers salary be on news like dis ?
Think9ja:
Should this be news?
Re: FG Workers To Start Receiving January Salary – AGF by ozo13(m): 7:25am On Feb 02
Kaybeth:
Please let's be guided, don't delay people's salary, people are suffering 😭 as it is. Do the needful
some business women that came to sell at work place yesterday end up not selling half of what they came with (meatpie and the likes). Frustration was so palpable even among the workers
Re: FG Workers To Start Receiving January Salary – AGF by Rinoxy: 9:54am On Feb 02
ozo13:
thanks for this.Am talking about the ones that held on to files or sit down doing noting till the last minutes and they start rushing things.In my own MDA , some workers seat under the tree during week day work hours and want to be call out weekends to come and do extra work for extra pay.The Director had to call them to order.The way the political class are causing harm to the citizens/system , the opportuned few ones in the civil service are also frustrating the system(workers) as well.
I was at work yesterday and most of the business women that came to sell end up not being able to sell half of what they brought and the frustration was palpable on their faces because some of dr goods like meatpie and the others if not sold same day definitely will get bad or they will just need to dash it out .Even the morale of most workers wasn't good at all.People are frustrated.we are even talking about people that got things doing ooo.May God help us Sha
Hmmm, that's bad actually. Personally I've resolved to take my duty seriously. May GOD help us all.

2 Likes

Re: FG Workers To Start Receiving January Salary – AGF by Lawl(m): 2:24pm On Feb 02
ekelebeXstunner:
Make them send me my money. Useless people.

Have they sent it?
Re: FG Workers To Start Receiving January Salary – AGF by Greystone: 2:57pm On Feb 02
FG just dey use us catch cruise
Re: FG Workers To Start Receiving January Salary – AGF by ozo13(m): 3:10pm On Feb 02
Rinoxy:

Hmmm, that's bad actually. Personally I've resolved to take my duty seriously. May GOD help us all.
amen
Re: FG Workers To Start Receiving January Salary – AGF by PaulH07: 8:44pm On Feb 02

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things You Should Never Say At Work / DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 / Working And Running Masters And ICAN At The Same Time. Is This Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.