Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel (25361 Views)

Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV / YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts / TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by HRMK: 5:17am On Feb 02
LONG OVERDUE!ITS CONTINUED EXISTENCE IS WHAT IS CAUSING THE CHURCH UNNECESSARY BIKERRINGS!!
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by iamtardey: 5:20am On Feb 02
Idc….
Just know that today is the day that 🇳🇬 will send 🇦🇴 back to dia cubicles tongue

Osimhen and bois dey town. cool
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by airsaylongcome: 5:25am On Feb 02
PlanetZero:
Reason pastor Chris insisted on having his own social media lmaoooo

They are living in a walled garden. And "owning" their own platforms doesn't inure them from being taken down if they cross certain lines

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by airsaylongcome: 5:28am On Feb 02
SoNature:

It's thought, not taught! Those who thought pastors were God!

Besides, TB Joshua was a preacher whose influence transcended Nigeria!

He was the only Nigerian preacher who travelled round the world, held crusades for the locals and won souls for Christ!

No Nigerian preacher has been able to achieve what TB Joshua achieved for this country and the Christendom.

Archbishop Benson Idahosa must have been winning chickens and preaching to benches when he was traveling all over the world evangelizing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by SoNature(m): 5:33am On Feb 02
airsaylongcome:

Archbishop Benson Idahosa must have been winning chickens and preaching to benches when he was traveling all over the world evangelizing

Admittedly, Idahosa tried, but he didn't do half of what TB Joshua did. You need to go and watch his crusades. TB Joshua filled up an entire stadium full of local people.

Cc hardon1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by hardon1(m): 5:34am On Feb 02
SoNature:

He was the only Nigerian preacher who travelled round the world, held crusades for the locals and won souls for Christ!

No Nigerian preacher has been able to achieve what TB Joshua achieved for this country and the Christendom.

Perhaps you are genzeee
Go and read about archbishop Benson idahosa.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by Laurene: 5:34am On Feb 02
PlanetZero:
Reason pastor Chris insisted on having his own social media lmaoooo
Pastor Chris was also suspended on YouTube due to covid conspiracy theories.
The truth is that your host or streaming platform can decide to cancel you... How about that?

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by anslemarinze52(m): 5:40am On Feb 02
OKKO:
The report surprises only those that taught pastor(s) are God. Generally, miracle churches trive well in poor countries with bad leadership.

Actually truth. The lacks senses to think, they wanna get rich quick.
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by judedwriter(m): 5:52am On Feb 02
SoNature:

Admittedly, Idahosa tried, but he didn't do half of what TB Joshua did. You need to go and watch his crusades. TB Joshua filled up an entire stadium full of local people.

Cc hardon1

I know idahosa used the power of God's holy Spirit, but what did tb joshua use to fill up a stadium?

I always had my doubts about him. Always listen to your spirit not your senses.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by tophempire: 6:00am On Feb 02
May it never be well with Government, schools and religion
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by galantjoe(m): 6:01am On Feb 02
This is highly unfounded allegations. How can people accuse some one who died 3 years ago for wrongdoing . I thought that once a person dies, all crime or sins committed by him will die with him. Nawaoo.

This is totally a smear campaign targeted to remove his church headed by his wife from international prominence.

Don't be surprised that this smear campaign might be coming from ex-church ministers who fought deadly war with Evelyn for who will head the church when JB Joshua died.

I am watching the unfolding events in 3 dimensional.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by TruthsFM: 6:03am On Feb 02
Upon the persecution of Christ in the Bible, Jesus Christ thrives all over the world. The owners of YouTube are bunch of Anti Christ and anti. Christian set of people. And if you don’t know they are against God’s works on earth. Till Jesus come, Tb Joshua works and ministry will never erase in earth surface. Tb Joshua ministry and works will continue to flourish till Jesus Christ comes. Dstv, YouTube removing Emmanuel Tv won’t stop the people from watching his program online. As far as I’m concerned, Tb Joshua ministry will continue to strive and grow beyond people’s imagination in Nigeria and all over the world. You can even watch Tb Joshua ministry and programs online on apps and facebook.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by Basicend: 6:07am On Feb 02
In Nigeria, once I can do some miracles and focus on some sizeable gross televised charity works. . So called Christian believers, will begin to fight for me as a true general of Christ.

It is sad the shallowness and terrible texture of the general Nigerian Christians. It bothers me so much.

In this context, is it not the whites that brought Christianity here? So they cant see what is very contrary to the light of the scriptures?

We have over abused grace and this has made majority so blind, weak and very light in weight.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by AzaHub(f): 6:10am On Feb 02
SoNature:

Won souls for who? Can you repeat that part well please. Hmmmm?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by Basicend: 6:12am On Feb 02
Babbadata:
Low blow .. cheap people YouTube go crash very soon ..

I keep telling Nigerian churches invest in walless church church without capacity Dem no go gree na invest in human capacity no way...
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by Omalicious1: 6:18am On Feb 02
DaddyJapan:

Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-68142127

Colonial masters still trying to show that they still "love" us grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by pocom16: 6:19am On Feb 02
PlanetZero:
I was expecting this

Any true Christian that support this bbc rubbish. They are coming for your assembly

It's just part of rhe plan. You brought down YouTube channel of someone who you did not convict in the court of law simply because they replied

Middle finger for the bbc
Lol..the bolded
Nigeria's court of Law?..

Someone who killed hundreds in his church blamed a fake plane to be the cause...and many nuisance believed it.. the LASG tagged it as a lie and that he constructed a building without following regulations..that scammer failed to show up in court..(of course you shouldn't be surprised)

My two middle fingers for you and many dull Christians..

There are several thousands of church channels on YouTube still streaming without interruptions.

YouTube has a policy, you break that, you are out...no useless and scam church is above that.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by pacespot(m): 6:45am On Feb 02
In terms of removal of Emmanuel TV from DSTV, I've heard about it since last year since DSTV always broadcasts update of their TV channels ahead to users, even before the BBC campaign of calumny started against TB Joshua
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by naturefellow(m): 6:54am On Feb 02
tollyboy5:
sad this is not cool. We meauve and the church keeps marching on.
you're an abuser, or abuse apologist?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by Anguldi(m): 6:57am On Feb 02
Hmmmm
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by livebullet(m): 7:01am On Feb 02
tollyboy5:
sad this is not cool. We meauve and the church keeps marching on.

Will you sharap? Which church all these Husband and wife family property u call church... may Idahosa keep rolling in his grave.
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by Charly68: 7:08am On Feb 02
The AntiChrist battle continues..
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by Blackzero: 7:08am On Feb 02
SoNature:

U must be joking

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by TA4TA4: 7:09am On Feb 02

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW3BxO88xsU

Their cup of tea. Why didn't they say all these against him when he was alive so he can defend himself?
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:14am On Feb 02
SoNature:

This is not true. There are Pastors who have done more for Christendom than TB Joshua
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by miketayo(m): 7:14am On Feb 02
SoNature:
They should have their site for streaming their live events. YouTube dey mad!

Server cost is crazy. Especially for live video. Plus they can take down your site the same way YouTube did

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by SoNature(m): 7:15am On Feb 02
Agboriotejoye:

This is not true. There are Pastors who have done more for Christendom than TB Joshua

I thought I would see a name embarassed

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by SoNature(m): 7:17am On Feb 02
miketayo:

Server cost is crazy. Especially for live video. Plus they can take down your site the same way YouTube did

Do you know you are talking about SCON? That church is rich, bros!

BTW, who will take down the site? Your host company?
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:17am On Feb 02
SoNature:

I thought I would see a new embarassed
TB Joshua hardly travelled anyway
And he was fixated more on Westerners. Performing videos and broadcasting them is not preaching Christ

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by DonBenny77(m): 7:17am On Feb 02
grin
Better late than never
Pastor go tear person better slap say na deliverance
What an abuser....
Even a fool must learn

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by Neddstark: 7:20am On Feb 02
I knew after that mans death, that church was going down.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by Landowner101(m): 7:25am On Feb 02
Waiting for when BBC will do a documentary on the Living Yakubu Mamodou and his IREV server. Till then, I won't take them serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rev Fr Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka / Family Of Francis Atsu Vondee Ebony's Bodyguard To Visit Shrine Over Son’s Death / Adeboye Celebrates 49th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Folu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.