Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,215 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel (25399 Views)

Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV / YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts / TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by Ironbull: 7:33am On Feb 02
OP how dare you referred to TB Joshua as "a disgraced pastor"? Disgraced by who?

Don't ever use such statement again.....
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by Dreamland87: 7:35am On Feb 02
[quote author=Smithkafors post=128244259]Who told he is disgraced?. You guys did not investigate yakubu despite knowing that our election was rigged.

Somany things in
nigeria known investigated but a dead man?. There is more to this….[/quote
Is it Nigeria that investigate your Lord and savior? Go and fight BBC not Nigeria
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by SaLongs1(m): 7:35am On Feb 02
Smithkafors:
Who told he is disgraced?. You guys did not investigate yakubu despite knowing that our election was rigged.

Somany things in
nigeria known investigated but a dead man?. There is more to this….
That platform belongs to them and they have the right to remove whatever does not add up to their standards. You in your own country do have the right to correct whatever you think is wrong too don't wait for outsiders to do it for you as they too did not wait for you to take out what is obnoxious to their standards.
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by Dreamland87: 7:37am On Feb 02
PlanetZero:
I was expecting this

Any true Christian that support this bbc rubbish. They are coming for your assembly

It's just part of rhe plan. You brought down YouTube channel of someone who you did not convict in the court of law simply because they replied

Middle finger for the bbc

See your Lord and savior in potopoto for his evils. Tb Joshua is 💯 a fake prophet

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by HALOGENKAB(m): 7:38am On Feb 02
Smithkafors:
Who told he is disgraced?. You guys did not investigate yakubu despite knowing that our election was rigged.

So many things in

yes this is when God uncover his misleading and destruction on the surface of earth hiding under the umbrella's of God. don't you know you can be punish for the sin of your forefathers?

many of the so call magical pastor will still be unveil soon their secret behind the scene.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by Dreamland87: 7:41am On Feb 02
SoNature:

It's thought, not taught! Those who thought pastors were God!

Besides, TB Joshua was a preacher whose influence transcended Nigeria!

He was the only Nigerian preacher who travelled round the world, held crusades for the locals and won souls for Christ!

No Nigerian preacher has been able to achieve what TB Joshua achieved for this country and the Christendom.

No be only traveled round the world! Show me were tb Joshua take do crusade for United States or Uk, he only traveled to those low level countries like Paraguay, Indonesia, Uganda, coming South Africa he no near there bcus he know say them cast his fake miracle

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by daygee12: 7:41am On Feb 02
Bigmospa:
Still,it will not stop the church from growing

Growing to where, can't u see his videos are occultic
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by Egoveen: 7:42am On Feb 02
tollyboy5:
sad this is not cool. We meauve and the church keeps marching on.
Do you have any new year resolution religious wise
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by KEVIND: 7:42am On Feb 02
judedwriter:

I know idahosa used the power of God's holy Spirit, but what did tb joshua use to fill up a stadium?

I always had my doubts about him. Always listen to your spirit not your senses.
As a believer in Christ Jesus, we don't listen to our spirit to know who is a real man of God. We're guided & we listen to the the Holy spirit who reveals the deep things of God.
Oga, stop ridiculing yourself, Prophet TB Joshua is a real man of God & he is in the league of God's General like Prophet Elijah & Moses.
Believe it or not, it doesn't change the fact

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by airsaylongcome: 7:43am On Feb 02
SoNature:

Admittedly, Idahosa tried, but he didn't do half of what TB Joshua did. You need to go and watch his crusades. TB Joshua filled up an entire stadium full of local people.

Cc hardon1

And Idahosa didn’t do the same? In an where there was no social media for inexpensive promotion of crusades? Come on now! I'm not arguing who is greater. My poof argument is your statement that Joshua is THE ONLY NIGERIAN to done it. I say NO. He may be the more recent, but there were forebears that accomplished that

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by akan102: 7:43am On Feb 02
It is not a surprise, the devil will not fight against its own, it fights against those that refused to be under its control or have agreement with it
Yesterday it was BBC, now YouTube commentaries of diverse nature rushing to fore just to tarnish a name, a work with the culminating point, to bring down the church of Jesus Christ.
I pity those christians that are in support of this because their time is coming to drink from the same cup they served, when you give the devil a weapon don't ever think he would use it only on your enemies, surely he will also use it on you.
Jesus Christ my Lord and savior passed through this and till date, men are still trying hard to find a way in rubbing mud on his name, but that never and would never stop him from being the king of kings and Lord of lords.
To the late servant of God TB Joshua, I greet you with great humility, I thank God for the life you lived and I know all these at the end will only help to spread the name of Jesus Christ and win more souls for the kingdom of God through Jesus Christ amen.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by SoNature(m): 7:49am On Feb 02
Dreamland87:

No be only traveled round the world! Show me were tb Joshua take do crusade for United States or Uk, he only traveled to those low level countries like Paraguay, Indonesia, Uganda, coming South Africa he no near there bcus he know say them cast his fake miracle

You no sabi that man, then.

Google is your friend.
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 7:54am On Feb 02
grin grin

B B C has been pulling people down for decades.. so am not surprised... grin grin

Na we wer Sabi them know them... grin grin

And you people wer dey post positive and negatives comments about the man of God make una know say judgement day dey subs for dey last day.... cool cool

May your soul continue to rest in peace TB Joshua.. cool cool

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 7:56am On Feb 02
Dreamland87:

Mehn I see bitterness in you.... grin
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by Connected1: 7:57am On Feb 02
Agboriotejoye:

This is not true. There are Pastors who have done more for Christendom than TB Joshua
And you can't even mention a name.

Shame on you, I am sure you call yourself a literate man.
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by bluediesel03: 8:02am On Feb 02
You tube,Dstv etc that banned TB Joshua program did it based on facts and evidence they gathered while TB Joshua fans disagree with them base on trust they have for TB Joshua........it's now left for you to decide if proper judgement is gotten from trust or from evidence and facts
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by MartinsD12(m): 8:16am On Feb 02
DaddyJapan:

Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-68142127

YouTube policy strong oooo once you violate it it's ban without appeal oo , same with Twitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by Basicend: 8:27am On Feb 02
akan102:
It is not a surprise, the devil will not fight against its own, it fights against those that refused to be under its control or have agreement with it
Yesterday it was BBC, now YouTube commentaries of diverse nature rushing to fore just to tarnish a name, a work with the culminating point, to bring down the church of Jesus Christ.
I pity those christians that are in support of this because their time is coming to drink from the same cup they served, when you give the devil a weapon don't ever think he would use it only on your enemies, surely he will also use it on you.
Jesus Christ my Lord and savior passed through this and till date, men are still trying hard to find a way in rubbing mud on his name, but that never and would never stop him from being the king of kings and Lord of lords.
To the late servant of God TB Joshua, I greet you with great humility, I thank God for the life you lived and I know all these at the end will only help to spread the name of Jesus Christ and win more souls for the kingdom of God through Jesus Christ amen.

King James Bible:
Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

1 Corinthians 3:13.

If you are genuinely a true believer of Christ, you wont struggle with this understanding.
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:29am On Feb 02
Connected1:

And you can't even mention a name.

Shame on you, I am sure you call yourself a literate man.
Joseph Babalola
Benson Idahosa
Not to mention the likes of Adeboye

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by Bearfruit(f): 8:44am On Feb 02
DaddyJapan:

it is only false prophets the world will love,yes they love lies.
Jesus was hated by the envious scribes even to death(they killed him of cause)they paid the soldiers to lie that there was no resurrection. ENVY can never see anything good about who that their hateful feeling is directed to.
Jesus will come and set things aright,then we will know who the true blessed are.
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by Israel07: 8:46am On Feb 02
If the Scribes, Pharisees and Sadducees could accuse Jesus Christ of casting out evil spirit with the spirit of Beelzebub, just imagine for a moment what they would have done to him now. Just imagine it bruh.
There are people that don't just believe that God has the power to wrought Miracles neither do they believe that praying in the name of Jesus Christ can effect any change whatsoever! Lol. They appear enlightened yet their foolishness knows no bound.
I put it to you that T.B Joshua was not fake, He was an instrument of God.
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by Israel07: 8:54am On Feb 02
Basicend:

King James Bible:
Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

1 Corinthians 3:13.

If you are genuinely a true believer of Christ, you wont struggle with this understanding.

You hand picked a verse in the Bible to support your carnal wickedness. Does this scripture apply to Jesus Christ? Mr genuine believer of Christ. How's it He was accused of being fake and using the spirit of Beelzebub and all what not and sought to have Him killed and still didn't stop after His resurrection as they lied that His resurrection was fake.
Just look at how far you're willing to go to prove that the Man was fake when you're not even sure of the salvation of your own soul. Has his work been tested by fire yet? Has it been revealed or do you take the word of carnal beings over the revelation of the Holy Spirit?
Get help Man, you need God
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by YourGFsnatcher: 8:57am On Feb 02
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by YourGFsnatcher: 9:01am On Feb 02
Smithkafors:

Somany things in
The way Nigerians support bad things with bigger bad things is bewildering.

Anytime something came up they always have another bad to reference as if that makes this one now a good thing.

That's how they increased price of fuel and they are comparing us with dubai.
They caught people eating human flesh and they are talking about the north instead
Now this and u people are talking about Yakubu.

How do u people do this?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by mikeapollo: 9:07am On Feb 02
rayvelez:
They wan wreck dat demonic prophet…
Nice one though especially the way Dstv remove the channel.

Irony and stupidity!
If a prophet is demonic, you would not need organizations that support gays and homosexuality to be attacking and fighting him.
They are fighting a war that they cannot win!
The anointing does not flow from Youtube or BBC, or anyone else.! What God Almighty sustains cannot be destroyed by anybody!
The mere fact that they are still fighting TB Joshua after his death should tell you that the man was too much for them and must have dealt with their demonic organizations/interests in a serious way.
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by mikeapollo: 9:08am On Feb 02
airsaylongcome:

Archbishop Benson Idahosa must have been winning chickens and preaching to benches when he was traveling all over the world evangelizing

Archbishop Idahosa did not do half of what TB Joshua did!
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by mikeapollo: 9:15am On Feb 02
judedwriter:

I know idahosa used the power of God's holy Spirit, but what did tb joshua use to fill up a stadium?

I always had my doubts about him. Always listen to your spirit not your senses.

Your doubts cannot determine who God decides to choose and use for His glory!
Even John The Baptist had some doubt about Jesus, but he did not condemn or judge. He only sought for confirmation. But in your case, you make your doubts to lead you to condemnation.
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by Ezekiel2122(m): 9:19am On Feb 02
If this man is actually a fake pastor, his remaining or let me say those that take over from him should also be using the same juju power he used, or can a man using juju power produce men using God's power?... The BBC and Co should focus on exposing those people and leave the dead one... Hardly will the followers believe accusations on dead man and no sane man will hear one side of the story and assume it's totally true!
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by mikeapollo: 9:23am On Feb 02
Basicend:
In Nigeria, once I can do some miracles and focus on some sizeable gross televised charity works. . So called Christian believers, will begin to fight for me as a true general of Christ.

It is sad the shallowness and terrible texture of the general Nigerian Christians. It bothers me so much.

We have over abused grace and this has made majority so blind, weak and very light in weight.

Just go ahead and show or tell us what you do or know to be the true works of God's spirit in you.
TB Joshua did not condemn or speak against anybody! He allowed his works to show his faith!
Where is your works so we can know your faith?

All Christians talk/boast about the miracles in the Bible. All preachers say that God works miracles, and does so through them.
But as typical Pharisees and Sadducees, when the same people see a prophet (especially the one that does not belong to their group/camp) performing real miracles in the name of Jesus, they gang up and say he is of the devil.
You give God's glory to the devil!
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by dangoteinlaw: 9:24am On Feb 02
airsaylongcome:

Archbishop Benson Idahosa must have been winning chickens and preaching to benches when he was traveling all over the world evangelizing
dont mind that blind fool. Sentiments will be thier fall
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by Papadok1: 9:24am On Feb 02
Why don't investigate yakubu on behalf of
Nigerians
Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by ekhai(m): 9:34am On Feb 02
DaddyJapan:

PLS I HAVE PROBLEM WITH THE WORD "DISGRACED" IN THIS POST. WHY DO WE RUN INTO CONCLUSION AND USING SUCH WORD. PERSONALLY, I DIDNT BELIEVE THE STORY OF THOSE PEOPLE'S REVELATIONS. THEIR OUTBURST IS BASED ON THEIR INABILITY TO CASH OUT. THOUGH I NEVER BELIEVED THOSE HEALINGS OF THE PROPHET TB JOSHUA, BUT I WAS ENDEARED TO HIM FOR HIS BENEVOLENCE. THE MAN REALLY HELPED THE DOWN THRODDING TO ACHIEVE THEIR DREAMS THROUGHT SCHOLARSHIPS. I WILL ALWAYS RESPECT HIM FOR THAT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson / Billy Graham Dies At 99 / Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.