Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,874 members, 7,866,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:41 PM

Message To The Church Part 59 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message To The Church Part 59 (82 Views)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 59. / Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To The Church Part 59 by Hethatlovesyou: 1:23am On Feb 02
Message to the Church Part 59
(You Have a Problem)

Facing challenges is a part of life, and having a problem isn't the real issue. Your ability to overcome challenges promptly depends on your commitment to finding genuine solutions.

The ultimate solution to any problem lies in Jesus Christ. Why do I say this? He stated in Matthew 11:28-30:
28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

Without much ado, that was a direct message from Him. Wouldn't you rather allow Him to be your burden bearer by calling upon Him NOW?

God bless you and happy new month of February

(1) (Reply)

Sure Way To Success / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/02/2024 / Power To Be A Son Of God Indeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.