Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Femi Gbajabiamila Campaigns With Fuad Laguda Ahead Of Saturday's Bye-Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila Campaigns With Fuad Laguda Ahead Of Saturday's Bye-Election (14091 Views)

Surulere Bye-election: INEC Declares Fuad Laguda (APC) As Winner / 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / Senator Elisha Abbo,executive Chairman Fuad Atanda-lawal And David Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Campaigns With Fuad Laguda Ahead Of Saturday's Bye-Election by Adamux: 7:58am On Feb 02
Bobloco:

Coldspice, these individuals you are defending don't care about your existence. They have stolen your future and that of your children's.
Same way Peter Obi does not know or care about your existence.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Campaigns With Fuad Laguda Ahead Of Saturday's Bye-Election by Crowntop94: 8:07am On Feb 02
Bobloco:
Gbajabiamila should not be seen campaigning; rather, he should be cooling his heels at the nearest police station and EFCC office, explaining the role he played in embezzling money meant for the poor, which led to the suspension of Betta Edu.
You should have take him to EFCC or police now.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Campaigns With Fuad Laguda Ahead Of Saturday's Bye-Election by chccho(m): 8:11am On Feb 02
Isobug:
Yo were there for 20 whole years and your head is still there to put someone. Greedy mofos. Very self-centered people. My pockets my pockets my pockets.
Still eyeing Lagos Governor. Are you the only person in Nigeria or Lagos? Show what you have done in the offices , nothing to write home about. And people will still Troup out to vote for them to continue oppressing them
What Femi Gbaja did for his constituency in Lagos (Surulere) even the state government couldn't do. This is one of the most loved and most impactful legislators in the HOR. His constituents love him, they enjoyed him and of course they will vote for him again.
If he wants to go for Governor it will be an easy sail because his works will speak for him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Campaigns With Fuad Laguda Ahead Of Saturday's Bye-Election by abobote: 8:34am On Feb 02
Chief of staff to the president
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Campaigns With Fuad Laguda Ahead Of Saturday's Bye-Election by olamieseun(m): 9:11am On Feb 02
Thank your star that you are typing this sh*t from your mind village of not I know what would happen to you if you say this around lere and his Enviro you for don be dead man now.I can beat my chest millions time that Gbaja is one of the best rep in Nigeria.take it or you jump inside lagoon near you.
Isobug:
Yo were there for 20 whole years and your head is still there to put someone. Greedy mofos. Very self-centered people. My pockets my pockets my pockets.
Still eyeing Lagos Governor. Are you the only person in Nigeria or Lagos? Show what you have done in the offices , nothing to write home about. And people will still Troup out to vote for them to continue oppressing them

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Campaigns With Fuad Laguda Ahead Of Saturday's Bye-Election by NoToPile: 9:18am On Feb 02
Fuad has a very large shoes to fill.

Gbaja has done so well in surulere, surulere peeps are used to his largesse. Let him not mess up.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Campaigns With Fuad Laguda Ahead Of Saturday's Bye-Election by Isobug: 9:22am On Feb 02
olamieseun:
Thank your star that you are typing this sh*t from your mind village of not I know what would happen to you if you say this around lere and his Enviro you for don be dead man now.I can beat my chest millions time that Gbaja is one of the best rep in Nigeria.take it or you jump inside lagoon near you.
Village ke, you think I'm a riffraff? Or someone of no repute with you there in that corrupt place you have used tribalism to kill. You are the one who will die not me. He has done nothing, or you think I'm a novice, I do enter periodically and I know what is happening

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Campaigns With Fuad Laguda Ahead Of Saturday's Bye-Election by Chicagograduate(m): 9:25am On Feb 02
Bobloco:
Gbajabiamila should not be seen campaigning; rather, he should be cooling his heels at the nearest police station and EFCC office, explaining the role he played in embezzling money meant for the poor, which led to the suspension of Betta Edu.
Tinubu ordered efcc to submit it report to him after the commission investigation.Tinubu want to cover-up for gbajamiala.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Campaigns With Fuad Laguda Ahead Of Saturday's Bye-Election by Bobloco: 9:27am On Feb 02
Chicagograduate:
Tinubu ordered efcc to submit it report to him after the commission investigation.Tinubu want to cover-up for gbajamiala.

The EFCC report is already gathering dust where COS gbajabiamila kept it
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Campaigns With Fuad Laguda Ahead Of Saturday's Bye-Election by Jeje247: 9:31am On Feb 02
Even APC broom don leanπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Campaigns With Fuad Laguda Ahead Of Saturday's Bye-Election by kay29000(m): 9:41am On Feb 02
Isobug:

The man is not prefect, but to say he has nothing to show for means you don't know him. Anyone in Surulere knows that Gbajabiamila did a lot for lere.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Campaigns With Fuad Laguda Ahead Of Saturday's Bye-Election by crossbreedwears(m): 10:16am On Feb 02
Go and lock him up idiot! You'll just open your mouth and say rubbish. The law takes his procedures and not how you feel emotionally.
Bobloco:

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Campaigns With Fuad Laguda Ahead Of Saturday's Bye-Election by Decarbonisation: 10:35am On Feb 02
APC Enikuuuuure

If you support these vermins, it shall not be well with you and your family!

Eyin Oloriburuku abaluje jatijati

Thunder fire Tinubu and the rest of you stupidly supporting the good for nothing political party called APC.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Campaigns With Fuad Laguda Ahead Of Saturday's Bye-Election by Bobloco: 11:10am On Feb 02
crossbreedwears:
Go and lock him up idiot! You'll just open your mouth and say rubbish. The law takes his procedures and not how you feel emotionally.

And the procedures of the law say that anyone who embezzle funds belonging to the poor should go about campaigning instead of being in jail.

Honestly, your foolery is legendary.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Campaigns With Fuad Laguda Ahead Of Saturday's Bye-Election by crossbreedwears(m): 11:31am On Feb 02
Can you proof to the court how he embezzled money meant for poor people?
Bobloco:

And the procedures of the law say that anyone who embezzle funds belonging to the poor should go about campaigning instead of being in jail.

Honestly, your foolery is legendary.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Campaigns With Fuad Laguda Ahead Of Saturday's Bye-Election by Bobloco: 11:37am On Feb 02
crossbreedwears:
Can you proof to the court how he embezzled money meant for poor people?

He should be suspended the same way Betta Edu was suspended
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Campaigns With Fuad Laguda Ahead Of Saturday's Bye-Election by Atlantis585: 12:12pm On Feb 02
Who is Fraud Jaguda again? grin
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Campaigns With Fuad Laguda Ahead Of Saturday's Bye-Election by crossbreedwears(m): 4:18pm On Feb 02
On what grounds and evidence?
Bobloco:

He should be suspended the same way Betta Edu was suspended

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Campaigns With Fuad Laguda Ahead Of Saturday's Bye-Election by gratefulheart(m): 9:54pm On Feb 02
Continue your premium tears after the by-election grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy tongue

Bobloco:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Grants Godwin Emefiele Bail / Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In / Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.