Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations (9755 Views)

CBN Disburses ₦45 Billion To Lagos For Blue Line Railway Project / Dapo Abiodun: Bus, Rail Operations From Ogun To Lagos Will Begin Soon / LASG Acquires New Vehicles, Motorbikes To Combat Traffic Gridlocks (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by Mandate2023: 6:57am On Feb 02
bdon123:

I didnt know that...so how do they sustain it?

Dey r coming to seek for ur gutter advice on hw to sustain it don't worry
Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by vicshub(m): 7:01am On Feb 02
oyeb15:
Make it electric or renewable energy. Thats d future.

Obviously you are not current. The Blue rail is electric. Runs on 750V.

1 Like

Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by vicshub(m): 7:06am On Feb 02
gentleg87:
Still wandering how this will reduce hardship😰 it’s not free of charge…. And with time exuberant charges will be the order of the day…. Gooduck to everyone 🥂

My brother e reduce my hardship oh. My transit time from work to my house has been reduced by 2 hours especially between CMS and mile 2. Before, I will spend almost 3 hours because of akpbon, contain and Doyin traffic. I go even hide my phone make boys no come collect am. Now I spend just 25min between marina and mile 2 by train and with AC self. Abeg I dey enjoy am oh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by vicshub(m): 7:08am On Feb 02
bdon123:

U can't do that wirhout stable power

The Blue rail I take to work every day is electric. You can give it a try.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by NextUK: 7:11am On Feb 02
The infrastructure should not have been built at all because it will not reduce hardship. We for still de ride donkey to move around.

It unbelieve you like are allowed access to the internet to exhibit sense n foolish hate you inherited from your hate filled parent at birth, can anyone just imagine this foolish n senseless comment by this joke.

gentleg87:
Still wandering how this will reduce hardship😰 it’s not free of charge…. And with time exuberant charges will be the order of the day…. Gooduck to everyone 🥂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by vicshub(m): 7:11am On Feb 02
Basic123:
Meanwhile in the EKWENSU messiah state,14yrs after:
Agba Scammer,Agba fraud 😆.....WHERE IS THE MONORAIL?......CHISOM. O and co....

You wey no get glory again. Lol. Don't you ponder why your only place of perceived relevance is nairaland? What I am saying to you is not based of what you posted. Please run to God for help. I pray you stop deceiving yourself on time
Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by NextUK: 7:13am On Feb 02
Beta than slaving in upper iweka or Agulu

uuzba:

Strong mouth.
And you're staying in boy's quaters now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by NextUK: 7:15am On Feb 02
You can not afford a trip ranging from ₦300-₦600 ?! You must perish in poverty I swear.

mrdharkchild:
Blue rail that you cannot afford, is that one blue rail?

Suffer head Nigerians.

I can't believe that I was actually in the same country with these set of people..

Nigerians are useless.

3 Likes

Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by Basic123: 7:18am On Feb 02
vicshub:

You wey no get glory again. Lol. Don't you ponder why your only place of perceived relevance is nairaland? What I am saying to you is not based of what you posted. Please run to God for help. I pray you stop deceiving yourself on time
😆....the fools judge people by social media presence.

One again...WHERE IS THE MONORAIL THE EKWENSU PROMISED ONITSHA

2 Likes

Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by Basic123: 7:22am On Feb 02
vicshub:

My brother e reduce my hardship oh. My transit time from work to my house has been reduced by 2 hours especially between CMS and mile 2. Before, I will spend almost 3 hours because of akpbon, contain and Doyin traffic. I go even hide my phone make boys no come collect am. Now I spend just 25min between marina and mile 2 by train and with AC self. Abeg I dey enjoy am oh
GOD BLESS YOU

HE IS JUST A BABY PROPAGANDIST

2 Likes

Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by JuanDeDios: 7:23am On Feb 02
gentleg87:
Anything that reduces Lagos's insane traffic reduces hardship.

2 Likes

Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by Tunde835(m): 7:24am On Feb 02
StayMotivated:
They signed an agreement with EKO ELECTRICITY FOR ELECTRICITY SUPPLY TO THE RAIL TRACK
You don catch am.

1 Like

Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by Menclothing: 7:37am On Feb 02
gentleg87:

Which one was build it your state free of charge

If it’s free they will use water to maintain it
If you have ever travel outside Nigeria which SM sure you haven’t rail transportation is not free but subsidized in some nation

The current one we use and brt in Lagos is cheaper than yellow bus or taxi

1 Like

Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by Femmyfamous4u(m): 7:44am On Feb 02
oyeb15:

It is electric

1 Like

Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by abuhusna1: 7:46am On Feb 02
gentleg87:
This was what our fathers in the past were thinking and kept on keeping useless cash without putting infrastructures in place. Infrastructural development creates more jobs and more jobs circulate wealth

2 Likes

Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by sephas8: 7:50am On Feb 02
New Lagos is certain by God's grace keep doing the good work Mr Governor

1 Like

Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by forgiveness: 7:54am On Feb 02
ElSudani:

Yes.

Connecting from mile 2 to Ikeja go make sense die. Thank God he is thinking about it.

1 Like

Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by nairalanda1(m): 7:56am On Feb 02
gentleg87:

Is anything free of charge?

Even the one that you get free of charge, someone is paying for it.

Even if Lagos gives you free of charge, that means your taxes would go up to pay for it.

People like to be paid. THat is why nothing is free.

1 Like

Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by Fiyin007: 8:10am On Feb 02
It'd be a good idea for LAMATA to increase speed of the electric trains on the blue line just as fares has been recently increased too.

1 Like

Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:14am On Feb 02
oyeb15:

The blue line runs on electricity so definitely this will be left out

2 Likes

Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by jeff1993: 8:32am On Feb 02
Basic123:
Meanwhile in the EKWENSU messiah state,14yrs after:
Agba Scammer,Agba fraud 😆.....WHERE IS THE MONORAIL?......CHISOM. O and co....

Na wa oooo suffer no dey tire u??
Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by HBB1(m): 8:50am On Feb 02
gentleg87:

So we should kukuma not have trains abi?

Or they should just be free, like the rest of the World.

🥱🥱🥱
Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by porthouse7(f): 8:50am On Feb 02
bdon123:

U can't do that wirhout stable power
the blue line is electric

2 Likes

Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by Basic123: 8:55am On Feb 02
jeff1993:

Na wa oooo suffer no dey tire u??
hE NO TIRE NDI IGBO AND CHISOM IN ANAMBRA NA
Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by koladebrainiac(m): 9:02am On Feb 02
gentleg87:
Still wandering how this will reduce hardship😰 it’s not free of charge…. And with time exuberant charges will be the order of the day…. Good luck to everyone 🥂
may be they should not do it then abi?
Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by santaclaws: 9:13am On Feb 02
gentleg87:

It will reduce the extreme traffic jams on Lagos roads and would give commuters a cleaner, faster and safer option to move within the state.

To me, that's a form of hardship reduction...

1 Like

Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:13am On Feb 02
Nice development, thumbs up
Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by commoditiesnig: 9:22am On Feb 02
Lanrelagboi:

Posted By Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu
Excellent job Mr Governor
Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by nastyesco(m): 9:25am On Feb 02
How are they purchasing train for red rail when the construction is yet to commence? Blue rail phase one took 15yrs to complete, red rail covers a farther distance, I don’t even want to use blue rail as an estimate of how long it will take for the red rail construction to be completed.

Sincerely,
Ronu
Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by gigabyte13: 9:27am On Feb 02
A state is trying all her best to attain a good heights
Children of hate, perdition and destruction are hating.
Lagos is dirty
Lagos is smelling
Yen yen yen
Una go still follow night bus enter
BORN DESTRUCTIVE ELEMENTS.

2 Likes

Re: LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations by Kushites: 9:34am On Feb 02
gigabyte13:
A state is trying all her best to attain a good heights
Children of hate, perdition and destruction are hating.
Lagos is dirty
Lagos is smelling
Yen yen yen
Una go still follow night bus enter
BORN DESTRUCTIVE ELEMENTS.

LOL..

Lagos is hell on Earth, but if you ban them from entering Lagos now, they will send delegations from Ohaneze to beg for leniency.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? (3) / Bakassi Indigenes Reject Cameroon / Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.