Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House (32895 Views)

Lady Kills Cobra In Her House, Thanks God (Photos) / Residents Flee As Monkeys Invade Lagos Community / How To Get Rid Of Soldier Ants Effectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:41am On Feb 03
I won’t spare a single one, I’ll attack from outside to inside the house. I will create a chemical barrier so they can’t escape out of the house.

I’ll so enjoy myself doing it

Every single ant dies
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by Abee79(m): 5:50am On Feb 03
Fumigation
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by IVORY2009(m): 5:57am On Feb 03
Buy kerosene and use it..
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by riverbird: 6:17am On Feb 03
She should just apply salt and that should do it.
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by Tayomi37(m): 6:23am On Feb 03
Army ants are tinny but mighty and dangerous. It has nothing to do with spiritual or dirtiness. They are scavenger hunters looking for what to eat. Moreover if there is a spill of palm oil unattended to them you call for their invitation if they stay close to your abode. One of Yoruba proverbs says " a kii gbe epo s'aja ki eerun ma mo ibe" meaning no matter how secured you kept your palm oil, army ants with locate it. They can sense it from afar just like shark and mammalian blood.

Look for a local seed called giriija or olorin(it's also used in making pepper soup) I don't know it's English name and it's scientific nomenclature eluded me at the moment. Burn 2 sticks in life coal, place it closes to them and see how they will reverse back to where they came from

3 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by Olaolex: 6:31am On Feb 03
The woman should get ready to vacate the house for like three days, she should then fumigate the house heavily. Even if, it's spiritual those things will go back to where they came not from to give report of what they experienced
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by Olaolex: 6:37am On Feb 03
Dododudu:
I remember we normally deal with these things with petrol then. Put petrol inside bottle with small hole on the lid. Follow the ants line spraying the petrol. At the end just light it. All you will hear is boom 💥

By the way no be now sha as fuel be gold
Using petrol and fire in dry season?
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by periphetes: 6:55am On Feb 03
This is caused by dirty environment with negligence of proper waste disposal. undecided A VERY DIRTY HOME.
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by akinszz: 7:53am On Feb 03
Salt will get rid of them in sec.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by Clazzone(m): 8:09am On Feb 03
They are the real soldiers, imagine how dirty the kitchen is, check out how her pot of soup is completely rapped with palm oil, the ants pheromones can attract that from a very far distance. People leaving in developing sites should note this.
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by spontan: 9:19am On Feb 03
ValCon888:
Look at how dirty the house is. It deserves to be invaded by snakes and scorpions.

And how is that house dirty to you?? Just open mouth anyhow to denigrate people.
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by Rhozabeth(m): 10:12am On Feb 03
It means her house is dirty. It is dirt that attract soldier ants!
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by bizzibodi(m): 12:20pm On Feb 03
She has to petition d Nigeriyan Army.
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by toygod2: 1:26pm On Feb 03
All these bloggers can amuse someone.

So who or where in the video is someone crying bitterly?
Abi someone just wants to post to generate traffic. mtcheww
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by itzadorable333: 5:48pm On Feb 03
Angelfrost:
One of the drawbacks of living very close to the woods.

These are scavenger ants that migrate to where food is, pick that place apart, and move on to another location.

These ants are very dangerous... They can bite and kill small animals that can flee from them, even babies left unattended.

Even dangerous reptiles like Cobras and Mambas flee from them.

Did you say 'small animals?'
The Soldier Ant is the dread of the Animal Kingdom, even the man-eating serpents can never dare attack any prey, with intention to swallow, unless they've checked and seen no S.A's around
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by seanwilliam(m): 6:44pm On Feb 03
Wotowotoman:
Seanwilliam the masturbator just imagine say you dey soapy in the dark make these things enter your brokus cheesy grin

Baba werey grin grin grin
Which kind imagination be that grin naso u hate me reach ?
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by Truvelisback(m): 7:20pm On Feb 03
Na Blessing.
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by Testimony1988(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03
Sniper will do the magic.
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by booksdey(m): 10:48am On Feb 04
Dirty Kitchen
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by A112: 11:37am On Feb 04
Lexusgs430:

Soldier no be army........😄
Can u see it army ants.
They have queen, workers and soldierw

Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by Lexusgs430: 12:22pm On Feb 04
A112:

Can u see it army ants.
They have queen, workers and soldierw

That one nah oyinbo terminology....... In Nigeria, they would forever remain soldier ants....... 😂🇳🇬😜

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) / What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? / Canadian Visa Lottery 2017/2018 Application Form - How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.