Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living (48665 Views)

FG Summons Dangote, BUA Over Rising Cost Of Cement / North-East Governors Decry Rising Banditry, Illegal Mining / Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Kemistri3(m): 11:14am On Feb 03
I never thought a time will come when I'll rate buhari over Tinubu

As bad as he was, Buhari was not this useless

The president should go out in the streets and get firsthand info from Nigerians

Maybe his advisers are misleading him that Nigerians are ok

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Godfullsam(m): 11:15am On Feb 03
Mbanda:
Only idiots will think that Obi would have handled Nigeria the same way tinubu is doing.

For your information Obi is not tinubu. One is a successful business man while the other is a druggie.

For your information I am not a supporter of Tinubu (God forbid!). But in all fairness , it is childish and idiotic to put obi and Tinubu on the same page.
Even the business that you are using obi to brag about, Tinubu is more successful than obi in area of business.
Do you even know that obi was also a drug pusher?
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by mywells: 11:18am On Feb 03
When you have animal in the skin of a human as a president that's what you have has a receipt, the emi lo Kan vs ebi n pa was,I thought Tinubu is a rich man not know he's poor as a church rat,look at what he has put the nation into.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by faceland: 11:18am On Feb 03
Bag of cement is 7k naira.

Poor man has forever left the chat of 'house owners'.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by OlofofoCorner: 11:19am On Feb 03
By June, A bag of 50kg rice will be 100k naira....una never see anything

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by NzogbuNzogbu: 11:22am On Feb 03
Godfullsam:

Shut up pls and top repeating this useless chorus of 'we will teach obi lesson' bla bla bla..

It gives you out as a senseless, myopic and pained loser.

Only idiots like you will think someone like obi would have made any tangible difference if he is the president.
you can't shave obi hair when he is not on barber seat

Tinubu whose hair is been shaved we have seen as he is a colossal failure to the extent of asking for prayers and blaming fellow apc administration when he campaigned without complaining

He should leave the seat, resign or not reinforce failure before we can access obi too in govt

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by michoim(m): 11:29am On Feb 03
It is super galloping catastrophic economy led by AHMED BOLA TINUBU...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:31am On Feb 03
tollyboy5:

Is that how you vote in your state? You vote any kind of human.
The requirement is to be human, so sanwo-olu is an ape?
He & his party APC represents everything emilokan in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by NzogbuNzogbu: 11:35am On Feb 03
femicyrus:
Heartless Nigerians who are in the habit of inflating price of goods and services at the slightest increase in price of petrol have all gotten more wickedness from this government than what they usually offer Nigerians
that is majorly tinubu fault too

When your economy isn't stable what costs #20 would cost #50 the next day and you expect a seller not to meet the deficit for what he would use to stalk the new including the transport and other missellenous that goes with chain increase

When would tinubu also Effect the pricing regulatory body collecting money for nothing

Oops I forgot tinubu himself have not been able to even stop the electricity sellers from hiking tarriff
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Scholace: 11:38am On Feb 03
Godfullsam:

Shut up pls and top repeating this useless chorus of 'we will teach obi lesson' bla bla bla..

It gives you out as a senseless, myopic and pained loser.

Only idiots like you will think someone like obi would have made any tangible difference if he is the president.
You can never tell if someone will be better or not until you give the person a try. Just as we gave Buhari a try and he was a colossal failure. We've given Tinubu a trial, he is even worst than a colossal failure. We have no choice than to give someone else a try or the country should divide while everyone go their separate ways

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by rspy: 11:39am On Feb 03
Savedday2:
We never see anything! we the common man, we go chop our eyes, as long as we carry tribalism and religion for head.

Abeg, make I go use 1 indomie and 1 egg take scatter Nkechi kpekus make I take dey see front.

No forget to suck breast too
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Ubdavis(m): 11:44am On Feb 03
We have to turn to God and seek his forgiveness, because what is happening goes beyond human explanation. Imagine an increase of N10, 300 within 30 days on a 50kg bag of rice and no one is saying anything?

So before, na Satan we dey turn too??
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:54am On Feb 03
MichaelSokoto:

if u guys had voted out APC in Lagos, it would have bn a good starting point of dethroning him on towards 2027!

una no wise because tribalism took over ur brains!
That's a meaningless assertion.
Voting out APC in Lagos does not have any impact on Tinubu's presidency
What if the new governor defects after taking office?
What do you blame then?
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Markodoh: 12:01pm On Feb 03
Lord have mercy
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:06pm On Feb 03
Vischy:
We are teaching Peter Obi a lesson.

A very big mistake made by tribal big*ts and they're all paying the price now Obi was seen in the stadium yesterday enjoying his life nothing concerns him. This situation from format a lots of people's brain more than it did during the time of the Taliban of the north.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by tollyboy5(m): 12:07pm On Feb 03
MichaelSokoto:

He & his party APC represents everything emilokan in Nigeria!
Stop talking crap, Lagosians knew better
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by lhurd: 12:17pm On Feb 03
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/nigerians-decry-rising-cost-of-living/
But please why are goods produced locally also increasing in price?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by dannyspeejay(m): 12:19pm On Feb 03
We 4 manage Buhari
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:19pm On Feb 03
tollyboy5:

Stop talking crap, Lagosians knew better
dey should not complain about emilokan's rulership then!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by TapGenic: 12:23pm On Feb 03
Brace yourself folks, Nigeria is on a Crash Course !!
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by tollyboy5(m): 12:24pm On Feb 03
MichaelSokoto:

dey should not complain about emilokan's rulership then!
Lagosians will have their redline metro rail working next month after the blueline. More easy transportation for Lagosians.
You Better hustle, Lagosians don move on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by mrvitalis(m): 12:25pm On Feb 03
Angelfrost:

Protest??! Not in Nigeria.

The latter has always been the alternative for over almost a decade now.

Just that the hunger is beginning to breach their threshold for suffering and smiling. cheesy

Sadly, things will actually get worse from here.
If I was hungry I would be on the street protesting

At least if they arrest me they would feed me in prison

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Tonididdyx: 12:27pm On Feb 03
Dangote and his co manufacturers should be made to answer why the prices of foodstuffs keep skyrocketing!

... Otherwise a day is coming, he will answer the same question while sitting in a muddy puddle surrounded by hungry Nigerians.
I was told food is tatseless these days because all the things needed for a tasty meal as so costly and have to be substituted
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Tonididdyx: 12:29pm On Feb 03
tollyboy5:

Lagosians will have their redline metro rail working next month after the blueline. More easy transportation for Lagosians.
You Better hustle, Lagosians don move on.

... A fools paradise
Shey na inside blueline you go chop your 3sq meals or your mama for village ni go still chop inside redline.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Angelfrost(m): 12:33pm On Feb 03
mrvitalis:

If I was hungry I would be on the street protesting

At least if they arrest me they would feed me in prison

You are in the isolated minority.

Most hungry Nigerians will either steal, kill, or roll over and die or commit suicide.

Anything but protest.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by slowice(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03
No way this is true, stop deceiving yourselves because Peter Obi is the one being thought a lesson here not us. Things are very cheap in Lagos because it was well built by the builder of all things.

Please stop the lies
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by gloryman91: 12:45pm On Feb 03
Awalokan.

Enimolokan bayi o 😁😁😁.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by mrvitalis(m): 12:46pm On Feb 03
Angelfrost:

You are in the isolated minority.

Most hungry Nigerians will either steal, kill, or roll over and die or commit suicide.

Anything but protest.
Good for them
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Asazwalingwa: 12:55pm On Feb 03
Vischy:
We are teaching Peter Obi a lesson.

cheesy grin wink grin cheesy grin cheesy wink
Yes oo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by dangoteinlaw: 1:22pm On Feb 03
RepoMan007:
You mean when a secretary with N50k salary decides to reside in Otta and work in VI so she transports with N1000 a day?

Or when someone stays in Nasarawa or Niger and works in Abuja abi?
Be playing.
they push the movement propaganda so they can make more money from people via transportation. By calculation most people spend more hours on the road than actually being productive that i wish what if everyone worked remotely maybe it will help save the economy and cut wastefulness.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Ulogwe1: 1:23pm On Feb 03
BoldBrainz:

God punish you😊! Why you first me shout am?
grin grin laugh wan finish me.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by pacespot(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03
With all this inflation caused mostly by rising cost of Naira exchange to dollar, Dangote is still buying oil from USA to put further pressure on Naira.

You guys can see Nigeria is not suffering from inflation, that Nigeria is suffering from wicked leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: β€˜You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote / APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.