Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living (48676 Views)

FG Summons Dangote, BUA Over Rising Cost Of Cement / North-East Governors Decry Rising Banditry, Illegal Mining / Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Djele: 9:45am On Feb 03
They should continue complaining and not come out to revolt against bad politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Emmabyte: 9:45am On Feb 03
This is serious many are dieing of hunger, the big question is are we going to be continue like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Pio44: 9:45am On Feb 03
As Igbo man if dollar add money increase my current goods, he will favor me and my family he dey work for Igbo people , 2027 WILL BE MY TURN TO VOTE FOR APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by JoeEeL(m): 9:45am On Feb 03
GO AND ASK NSIMA, OR RENO OMOKRI, OR IJELE.

DIZ RONU-KUS WILL TELL U NIGERIA IS SO GOOD, OR ITS PARADISE
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Stevosty: 9:46am On Feb 03
I thought the epeyemis said we don't use the dollar, olodo rabatas.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Godfullsam(m): 9:46am On Feb 03
Vischy:
We are teaching Peter Obi a lesson.

Shut up pls and top repeating this useless chorus of 'we will teach obi lesson' bla bla bla..

It gives you out as a senseless, myopic and pained loser.

Only idiots like you will think someone like obi would have made any tangible difference if he is the president.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by FireUpNow(m): 9:47am On Feb 03
Good for we Nigerians because we all saw how Buhari performed under APC and we still went ahead to vote same party. Serves us right I am glad all Nigerians are feeling it.😆😆🤣😄. Master strategist is strategizing the economy. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by PrinceOfLagos: 9:47am On Feb 03
Vischy:
We are teaching Peter Obi a lesson.

Don't mind the foolish people

Na Dem and there household dey learn the lessons now

The decry never start, Dem go soon take to the street . 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Scholace: 9:49am On Feb 03
Evilthoughts:
Lazy people. Let them go out there and make money everyone else. Nonsense
which work your papa create to employ people?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Bluntemperor: 9:50am On Feb 03
Attention President Tinubu:
Please Sir,see my Suggestions on this Issue of Costs of Foodstuffs in - Wike Flags Off the Construction of Roads in BWARI.
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Chams: 9:50am On Feb 03
Insecurity is what's actually causing this food crisis.. if we are not careful, these bandits are pulling a coordinated effort to plung us into serious food crises.

when farmers are unable to farm, supply becomes smaller than the demand, hence the rising food prices.
i have only noticed that bandit attacks are concentrated in places where majority of the indigenes are farmers.
this needs to be seriously tackled ASAP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Bluearrow: 9:51am On Feb 03
Fuel subsidy removal was a very wrong decision this govt made. It gave room for uncontrollable price of goods, since transport controls the movement of these goods. It was a very big mistake removing subsidy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by callmevirus(m): 9:53am On Feb 03
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Fact check # Did Tinubu promised to end Nigerians suffering

Answer: No. Tinubu didn't promise to end suffering in Nigeria

Fact check # Did Peter Obi coughed
Answer : Yes he did and even sneezed on top, DSS should arrest Peter Obi now and kill him he the problem that alot of Nigerians are facing now

Fact check# Did Tinubu promised to end insecurity and Shettima will handle security

Answer : No ooo he made that statement in the year 1987

Fact check # Did Peter Obi went to Ivory coast to watch the match

Answer: yes DSS should arrest him at the airport when returning from Ivory coast

Fact check # is dollar 1515 under Tinubu's regime

Answer: no ooo na ipob propaganda

Fact check # Did Peter Obi visit the victims of ibandan explosion

Answer: yes Peter Obi went there for eye service

Ndi ala Una Neva see anything

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:53am On Feb 03
RepoMan007:
Our own case is unique. Low production is peculiar to us.
People can't move about on air, land and water again due to the very high prohibitive cost of transportation. When you don't move about, you can't be productive.

Hence the reason for low productivity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by RealEzee(m): 9:54am On Feb 03
Wia all those occupy lagos pple grin
Ebin kpa wa ooo
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Bluearrow: 9:54am On Feb 03
NzogbuNzogbu:
Buhari no worst like this, as a southerner I dey shame to talk politics with a northerner now

Tinubu really drop the bar, shame no suppose allow a yoruba man open mouth dey talk politics on nairaland

Chai see una best
The fuel subsidy removal caused this whole thing. If only he was patient enough to leave subsidy, things wouldn't have gone this bad, because transportation is key in determining the price of goods. It was a wrong move removing subsidy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Dvdpity: 9:55am On Feb 03
North should start the protests... South will join them..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by KaptainAfrika: 9:55am On Feb 03
Looooooool una never see something, it is just starting...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by MrSly(m): 9:55am On Feb 03
I voted PO and defended my vote at my polling unit, even to the extent of going to collation centre with inec official to ensure that they upload the votes.

Finally thet rigged or and people from North and west defended it. Here in Anambra cement is 6200 and you can still find good locally milled rice of 32000. Finally we are not the ones with the highest cost of living. grin grin grin.

Senselessness has consequences.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Scholace: 9:56am On Feb 03
nedekid:

Him pikin de do "goodtime" with davido and chief priest for uk and France.
Our resident online worriors here de soak garri.
a paint of garri is now almost 2k. How many Nigerians fit even afford am now? Tinubu is a disaster

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Jflex07(m): 9:58am On Feb 03
Godfullsam:

Shut up pls and top repeating this useless chorus of 'we will teach obi lesson' bla bla bla..

Only idiots like you will think someone like obi would have made any tangible difference if he is the president.
Why e dey pain you?That's a harmless statement

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by timota(m): 9:58am On Feb 03
If ur religion or region is ruling that is enough succour for u ,u don't need anything else
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Getrich47(m): 9:59am On Feb 03
So satisfying to read grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by ufotunang: 9:59am On Feb 03
That is why we told you people to vote for Peter obi... for a better life and standard of living and better country...but you did not want to vote....you can now see the renewed hope you voted for

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Angelfrost(m): 10:00am On Feb 03
mrvitalis:
If you can't take it.. Enter street and protest

If you can't protest suffer in peace don't disturb anyone

Protest??! Not in Nigeria.

The latter has always been the alternative for over almost a decade now.

Just that the hunger is beginning to breach their threshold for suffering and smiling. cheesy

Sadly, things will actually get worse from here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Dbegining: 10:00am On Feb 03
Godfullsam:

Look at this big fool!!!

We are talking about governance, you're talking about loosing elections.

And you're a bigger fool to even think that any two people will have the same performance in the same position.

A very big fool. If you went to school, go and collect your school fees back. Cause seems like that APC WhatsApp platform of yours just drains out your brain everyday. Fools

"What would he have done differently" ONKR ONSR ONJR

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Jflex07(m): 10:01am On Feb 03
FireUpNow:
Good for we Nigerians because we all saw how Buhari performed under APC and we still went ahead to vote same party. Serves us right I am glad all Nigerians are feeling it.😆😆🤣😄. Master strategist is strategizing the economy. Nonsense.
I hate to read things like this, yes, some people voted for the old man,but majority vote PO but INec rigged the election in favour of the old man and APC.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Exceed15: 10:02am On Feb 03
Tinubu is doing exceptionally well o. Make una vote am 2027 again..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by MrSly(m): 10:03am On Feb 03
NzogbuNzogbu:
Buhari no worst like this, as a southerner I dey shame to talk politics with a northerner now

Tinubu really drop the bar, shame no suppose allow a yoruba man open mouth dey talk politics on nairaland

Chai see una best

Please there is nothing like South in Nigeria. We have North, East and West
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by ogbe88(m): 10:03am On Feb 03
Godfullsam:

U are the idiot here, a shameless youth.

Quote me and die.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Cromagnon: 10:04am On Feb 03
Ezewuzie01:
Nigerians are resilient people. They are as tough and hard as a nut and are ever ready to adjust. That's why Enugu was listed among the world's most resilient cities, because even though it is difficult to find water in the town, it keeps growing.
why is it difficult to find water. Can't they dig well or borehole
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by SirLakes: 10:06am On Feb 03
Balablu........Raise am raise am raise am

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ / President Jonathan's University Graduation & NYSC Pictures / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.