Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work (25154 Views)

Kano State Uni Is Developing A Robot To Carry Out Domestic Chores / Big Snake Killed In Bayero University Kano / Bayero University Kano Post-UTME 2017/2018 Aptitude Test Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work by lexy2014: 10:21am On Feb 02
ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/kano-varsity-develops-robot-for-domestic-chores/

why is there picture or video of the robot performing its duties?

1 Like

Re: Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work by rspy: 10:24am On Feb 02
Kilishi Robot
Re: Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work by Kubernetes: 10:28am On Feb 02
The hate still continues towards northerners by the southerners.
I suspected they will condemn the robot because its coming from the north on the reason that the north is still sleeping in terms of IT. We should encourage our northerners in the tech and programming. They shall become good and better some day. They other day i saw blaze condemning the FOREX authorities for recognizing Ahmed as an authority in CRYPTO trading until he got bashed by the whites.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work by Zombieoppressor(m): 10:32am On Feb 02
DiskJokeyManic:

I hope the development will also involve the stopping of forceful marriage of underage girls to men old Enough to b their ancestors?

You mean this

Re: Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work by shortIGBOman: 10:36am On Feb 02
ManirBK:
Good development
in 4 year s to come inshaAllahu Nigeria will compete with America
God bless Nigeria God bless Tinubu

No put Tinubu for this your prayers. The man na badluck
Re: Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:36am On Feb 02
So dangote get university too?
Re: Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work by tollyboy5(m): 10:37am On Feb 02
Kushites:

https://images.app./Qo7tobw1ELN46sBw7

Nairaland dey disallowed link these days
Re: Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work by shortIGBOman: 10:39am On Feb 02
DenreleDave:
Lies....

My fellow Aboki go steal am, use am do iron kwandem..

They hardly like anything like modernisation

Seun, mynd44,
See as this guy insult Northerners freely, but he will never get banned. On this forum, it seems legal to insult the North. While you get banned when you do same to the East or West.
Re: Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work by Rybnyk(m): 10:41am On Feb 02
ManirBK:

A country that can't generate 10000MW wants to power a robot. Have they finished paying their staff not to talk of maintaining a robot...
Re: Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work by shortIGBOman: 10:43am On Feb 02
DiskJokeyManic:

I hope the development will also involve the stopping of forceful marriage of underage girls to men old Enough to b their ancestors?

Underage marriage

1 Like

Re: Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work by Salubata(m): 10:45am On Feb 02
Even in your village, this is being practice.
Stop accusing North of what's prevalent in your area.

I'm a Southerner

DiskJokeyManic:

Re: Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work by Zigiblaze(m): 10:48am On Feb 02
I hope your mates will stop sleeping with underage girls thereby increasing there body count before marriage.
DiskJokeyManic:

1 Like

Re: Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work by Zigiblaze(m): 10:51am On Feb 02
He can condemn all he wants, those who benefits from Ahmad's free telegram group is what pains them. They can't give solid info for free that will benefit the masses except for some few who are kind hearted.
Kubernetes:
The hate still continues towards northerners by the southerners.
I suspected they will condemn the robot because its coming from the north on the reason that the north is still sleeping in terms of IT. We should encourage our northerners in the tech and programming. They shall become good and better some day. They other day i saw blaze condemning the FOREX authorities for recognizing Ahmed as an authority in CRYPTO trading until he got bashed by the whites.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work by Raylight2(m): 10:54am On Feb 02
ManirBK:

Good development as long as it doesn't mistake somebody's neck for a broom.
Re: Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work by AskNgige2: 10:55am On Feb 02
ManirBK:
Good development
Rubbish

Is this the pressing issues we have at hand in this country?
Re: Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work by laivwire(m): 10:56am On Feb 02
Yet to collect simple transcript will take money, time and plenty dobale. Transcript go get grammatical error join.
Re: Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work by Smoothcom: 10:59am On Feb 02
ManirBK:
Good development
sense Is far from u
Re: Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work by Segxydube: 11:00am On Feb 02
ManirBK:
Good development

Stop smoking weed.

1 Like

Re: Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work by ManirBK: 11:01am On Feb 02
shortIGBOman:

No put Tinubu for this your prayers. The man na badluck
but we want him to succeed na that's why our prayers with him always.pls join hand with us abeg
Re: Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work by Segxydube: 11:02am On Feb 02
Emu4life:
Nice One!

Btw, why are some Southerners behaving in the most primitive way?
Why do you always rush to condemn and insult anything 'North'?
Is this some kind of Inferiority Complex or what?

North is the problem of this country
Re: Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work by ManirBK: 11:04am On Feb 02
oglalasioux:

You meant 400 years, right?
pls be Patriotic pray for your country success not bad mouth
Re: Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work by shortIGBOman: 11:05am On Feb 02
ManirBK:
but we want him to succeed na that's why our prayers with him always.pls join hand with us abeg

That man can never succeed. A good Friday,it is from Thursday you will know it.
Re: Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work by MUNCHING2024: 11:05am On Feb 02
Where is the robot?
Re: Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work by ManirBK: 11:08am On Feb 02
usagee36:
grin grin Not with people like wike in politics.
so wetin Wicked Wike do for una
Re: Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work by Totalrecovery: 11:11am On Feb 02
DenreleDave:
Lies....

My fellow Aboki go steal am, use am do iron kwandem..

They hardly like anything like modernisation
Una no go kill person for this naira land...lolzz
Re: Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work by ManirBK: 11:15am On Feb 02
MightySparrow:

Hahahaha.
Is that future impossible tense?
grin
pls why always bad mouth for our 9ja can't you think of your future children
Re: Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work by ManirBK: 11:17am On Feb 02
Nairalander248:

Lol, you mean 4years in this economy?
yes bro with prayers all things are possible
Re: Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work by DenreleDave(m): 11:21am On Feb 02
shortIGBOman:

Seun, mynd44,
See as this guy insult Northerners freely, but he will never get banned. On this forum, it seems legal to insult the North. While you get banned when you do same to the East or West.

Guy.. I schooled in the north. Bayero University Kano

I call them aboki, they call me aboki...

What is wrong with "fellow aboki" which means "fellow friend"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Difference Between Crocodiles, Alligators And Monitor Lizards / Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations / Sylvester Oromoni: Dowen College Shuts Down School For 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.