Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Investment Partnership Opportunity For Forex And Crypto Traders - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Partnership Opportunity For Forex And Crypto Traders (196 Views)

Investment (Supplier Partnership) Opportunity With Topfoods / Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? / Stop falling for forex scams learn to trade yourself!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Partnership Opportunity For Forex And Crypto Traders by TreasureHunter(m): 2:50pm On Feb 02
This business opportunity is for experienced and profitable forex or crypto traders who do not have capital.

How much trading capital do you need?

I will open a forex trading account and fund it with 67% of the capital you need while you will deposit the balance of 33% of the capital.

E.g if you want capital of $1,000, I will provide $670 and you provide $330.

You will trade with the account and after every month we share the profit 50/50.

Note that only myself will have the password required to make withdrawals from the trading account while you the trader will only be able to trade only.

Please contact me if you are interested in this offer (You will need to provide proof that you have been trading profitably for at least 2 years)

My email address is pyramidoftreasure@gmail.com
Re: Investment Partnership Opportunity For Forex And Crypto Traders by Bmaster(m): 3:53pm On Feb 02
why would you think a profitable trader of [i]two years[/i]will need your capital?

or are you interested in those that went bankrupt overnight?
Re: Investment Partnership Opportunity For Forex And Crypto Traders by Achor1111(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02
I'm a profitable trader, I don't need this your offer.
NO profitable trader will accept this offer.
The optimum I can give you is 10% on profit.
You will provide the capital by yourself.
If you don't like it, go and learn it
Re: Investment Partnership Opportunity For Forex And Crypto Traders by TreasureHunter(m): 3:10pm On Feb 04
Bmaster:
why would you think a profitable trader of [i]two years[/i]will need your capital?

or are you interested in those that went bankrupt overnight?

We I have been seeing some of them who claim to be profitable traders creating threads here asking for people to give them funded accounts to trade with.

My own condition is that I am ready to fund an account but I am not ready to bear the whole risk 100%
Re: Investment Partnership Opportunity For Forex And Crypto Traders by TreasureHunter(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07
11e1:
Trade synthetic indices on deriv using robots and earn daily

What is the average ROI acheivable with this?

(1) (Reply)

Low Dollar Investment In MY Bank Account, AND The Thought To Close It Down / R / Investor Needed At Longrich Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.