Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Whenever I Watch Super Eagles Match They Lose - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Whenever I Watch Super Eagles Match They Lose (401 Views)

Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho / Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Tunisia / AFCON 2019: Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Guinea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whenever I Watch Super Eagles Match They Lose by Strafudeen: 4:24pm On Feb 02
I have not watched any of this AFCON matches so far, and nigeria has been winning.

I want to see if I can watch today's match.

The problem is whenever I watch nigeria playing they almost always lose.

I hope today breaks the jinx.

I want them to win, but I want to watch

Please advise me

cry cry cry
Re: Whenever I Watch Super Eagles Match They Lose by Lutherblaq: 4:26pm On Feb 02
You must abstain from watching this match abeg πŸ‘πŸ‘

3 Likes

Re: Whenever I Watch Super Eagles Match They Lose by Straybullet: 4:26pm On Feb 02
Guy....no dey play rough play oo.

angry

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Watch Super Eagles Match They Lose by Oloki: 4:27pm On Feb 02
Clout chasing... No watch this one o.... You can manage the rerun ok?

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Watch Super Eagles Match They Lose by Strafudeen: 4:28pm On Feb 02
Lutherblaq:
You must abstain from watching this match abeg πŸ‘πŸ‘

So how will I now miss the whole tournament...me sef want enjoy the match nah cry
Re: Whenever I Watch Super Eagles Match They Lose by Strafudeen: 4:28pm On Feb 02
Straybullet:
Guy....no dey play rough play oo.

angry

My man...howdy

I need to watch the match oo
Re: Whenever I Watch Super Eagles Match They Lose by TrackerSK: 4:34pm On Feb 02
Are you somehow related to buhari

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Watch Super Eagles Match They Lose by Sangoamadioha1: 4:34pm On Feb 02
Watch if you wan watch, na one day curse dey break. Na today that your curse go break.

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Watch Super Eagles Match They Lose by Lutherblaq: 4:43pm On Feb 02
Strafudeen:

So how will I now miss the whole tournament...me sef want enjoy the match nah cry

Abeg go watch your match, but be positive.

2 Likes

Re: Whenever I Watch Super Eagles Match They Lose by Strafudeen: 5:09pm On Feb 02
Lutherblaq:

Abeg go watch your match, but be positive.

Thanks bro
Re: Whenever I Watch Super Eagles Match They Lose by Strafudeen: 5:09pm On Feb 02
Sangoamadioha1:
Watch if you wan watch, na one day curse dey break. Na today that your curse go break.

Haha

Amen oo
Re: Whenever I Watch Super Eagles Match They Lose by Strafudeen: 5:10pm On Feb 02
TrackerSK:
Are you somehow related to buhari

No oo....this kind thing

Hahaha
Re: Whenever I Watch Super Eagles Match They Lose by yarimo(m): 5:24pm On Feb 02
No wonder you supported peter obi and he lost the presidential election, please don't near any television or any internet for now
Strafudeen:
I have not watched any of this AFCON matches so far, and nigeria has been winning.

I want to see if I can watch today's match.

The problem is whenever I watch nigeria playing they almost always lose.

I hope today breaks the jinx.

I want them to win, but I want to watch

Please advise me

cry cry cry
Re: Whenever I Watch Super Eagles Match They Lose by brain54(m): 5:37pm On Feb 02
Jonah is that you...?

Pls do you not watch.

You can manage replay!
grin
Re: Whenever I Watch Super Eagles Match They Lose by Strafudeen: 6:10pm On Feb 02
yarimo:
No wonder you supported peter obi and he lost the presidential election, please don't near any television or any internet for now

Hahaha...my friend

I'm watching it live

If o be so naija for score that early goal grin
Re: Whenever I Watch Super Eagles Match They Lose by jyz200(m): 8:19pm On Feb 02
Strafudeen:

Hahaha...my friend

I'm watching it live

If o be so naija for score that early goal grin

Your curse is now broken
You're free henceforth grin grin
Re: Whenever I Watch Super Eagles Match They Lose by Strafudeen: 8:30pm On Feb 02
jyz200:

Your curse is now broken
You're free henceforth grin grin

No ooo

Na Peter obi presence elevate the boys

grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking : Algeria Wants Jose Piesero As Next Coach / Bendel Insurance Fc Vs Heartland Fc Preview / β€˜i’m Not Done’ – Ashley Cole Returns To England Ready To Prove His Doubters Wron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.