Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) (44509 Views)

Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) / Davido And Tiwa Savage Pay Visit To Obama Dmws Gravesite / African Celebrities Prone To HIV - Haillie Sumney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) by remsonik(f): 5:41pm On Feb 02
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) by RuMiRgO1stSon: 5:41pm On Feb 02
😢AKA RIP

1 Like

Re: Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 5:41pm On Feb 02
89green:
Proud to be a Muslim, Alhamdulillaah smiley

Ensure you Surrender and Believe on JESUS CHRIST.
This is what matters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) by lildush(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02
Jesusmystrength:
Every life shall taste death

😭😭😭😭😭
Re: Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) by 89green: 5:47pm On Feb 02
Righteousness2:

Ensure you Surrender and Believe on JESUS CHRIST.
This is what matters.

But Jesus depended and believed in God 100%.
Why should i then leave God and worship Jesus?

Abeg park well

1 Like

Re: Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) by femi4: 5:52pm On Feb 02
Jesusmystrength:
In this life. You come N you go
Re: Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 5:58pm On Feb 02
89green:

But Jesus depended and believed in God 100%.
Why should i then leave God and worship Jesus?

Abeg park well

I have park well!
But you won't say you didn't know or you didn't Hear

Without JESUSCHRIST, you are Heading to Hell.
There is no assistant or deputy way.
There is no other way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) by wiseoneking: 6:05pm On Feb 02
Jesusmystrength:
Not really, Enoch and Elijah comes to mind. Death, where is your sting?
Re: Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) by Babangidapikin: 6:06pm On Feb 02
It would soon be a form of Tourism
Re: Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) by Kionrae: 6:06pm On Feb 02
Damn can't still believe aka is dead

2 Likes

Re: Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) by planetx: 6:15pm On Feb 02
The match is on you dummies.
Re: Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) by dkidd: 6:21pm On Feb 02
"What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us." ~ Helen Keller
Re: Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) by karlnyeno: 6:22pm On Feb 02
I need it o

my man, RIP super mega.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects. [/quote]
Re: Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) by karlnyeno: 6:24pm On Feb 02
Edocure:
AKA my man, RIP super mega.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.
Re: Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) by Chikel20000(m): 6:26pm On Feb 02
I no see Lucky Dube own
Re: Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) by Adakintroy: 6:33pm On Feb 02
Even in death we still segregate.

Human class consciousness goes as far to the afterlife
Re: Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) by KanuSE: 6:53pm On Feb 02
Jesusmystrength:

Dey Play
Re: Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) by ukpahu(m): 6:59pm On Feb 02
were is dube my man

1 Like

Re: Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) by Kryzboy(m): 7:03pm On Feb 02
unity004:
Life is simple, both the rich & poor will die one day just try hard to leave a good legacy
i love your comment
Re: Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) by Kryzboy(m): 7:05pm On Feb 02
Aliveandhealthy:
Dear friends, living for humanity is one of the essences of living. As we live our lives, let us always thrive to impact lives, reaching out to the depressed, helping the orphans, stretching our supporting hands to the needy.

We should always have the mentality of living for others. Having the care and needs of people in our heart makes one's living worthwhile. When we depart from this world, the memories of our good deeds to those we impacted can never be forgotten
true
Re: Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 8:03pm On Feb 02
We all gon die. You just gotta cherish every breathe
Re: Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) by Sammy5413(m): 8:57pm On Feb 02
RIP to the dead
Re: Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) by Savedday2: 9:07pm On Feb 02
All 9ja politicians should be taken there and be buried dead or alive.

They are true celebrity that have turn the country to the poverty capital of the world.
Re: Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) by Kingson28: 9:11pm On Feb 02
Are they really Resting In Peace
Or they are eternally Roasting In Pain?
Jesus Christ is the ONLY Way to Eternal Bliss and Rest.
Receive Him today.
Re: Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) by Kingson28: 9:11pm On Feb 02
Are they really Resting In Peace
Or they are eternally Roasting In Pain?
Jesus Christ is the ONLY Way to Eternal Bliss and Rest.
Receive Him today.
Shalom.
Re: Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) by Federalis: 10:14pm On Feb 02
So we should fry beans?
Re: Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) by Benrosaria(m): 10:26pm On Feb 02
Jesusmystrength:
Some
Re: Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) by Donpuffy(m): 3:15am On Feb 03
The dead stays dumb!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People / Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin / Dbanj Blasts Nigerians Who Laugh At Him For Selling Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.