Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Nigeria Vs Angola: Peter Obi With Nigeria Supporters Club (pics) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Vs Angola: Peter Obi With Nigeria Supporters Club (pics) (61686 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) / Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: Peter Obi With Nigeria Supporters Club (pics) by Ironbull: 10:13am On Feb 03
nospmoht:

The position is for you, take a number and make yourself happy.

Get handkerchiefs pls
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: Peter Obi With Nigeria Supporters Club (pics) by Ironbull: 10:14am On Feb 03
nospmoht:

My hustle no include hate, at least e go pay me. Hatred never start to show you shege banza yet

E pain am. Ndooh!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: Peter Obi With Nigeria Supporters Club (pics) by birth100: 10:18am On Feb 03
nospmoht:

Because of you tueh.
You no reach, just be relevant in life. Pls be relevant in life.

Not because of me, but because the person you're canvassing for is a fraud, just that you're too blinded to see, that is why I recommended you to hug transformer, believe me its going to do you good.
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: Peter Obi With Nigeria Supporters Club (pics) by aariwa(m): 1:51pm On Feb 03
Gandrova:
You are senseless. What was his achievement in Anambra state?
All these cheap attention can't move him to Villa, it doesn't work that way.
must you insult before you make your point?

rule 2 broken . Seun, Myn44, o4j, honeric01 ,sd4lyfe
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: Peter Obi With Nigeria Supporters Club (pics) by Gandrova: 2:40pm On Feb 03
aariwa:
must you insult before you make your point?

rule 2 broken . Seun, Myn44, o4j, honeric01 ,sd4lyfe
Am sorry for the insult

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: Peter Obi With Nigeria Supporters Club (pics) by kcbaba007: 4:28pm On Feb 03
yarimo:
Peter obi has carried his badluck to them undecided undecided undecided he must be arrested if Angola win the match undecided undecided

Idiot.
You are suffering tinubu's badluck on Nigeria, but, because you are an idiot, you will not admit it
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: Peter Obi With Nigeria Supporters Club (pics) by ak22(m): 11:26pm On Feb 03
gentlesmithugo:
if e pain u go hang urself.no be person tell ur papa make he no get money to go watch ball for ivory coast.

I hear you

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" / Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others / Tinubu Speaks As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.