Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu (2399 Views)

Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) / Reactions As Man Declared Himself Omo Ale For Supporting Obi / Kukah A Disappointment For Castigating Nigeria Before Foreigners – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:05pm On Feb 02
Wasiu ayinde marshall K1 is an "Omo ale" for telling Tinubu that he's failed in his duties as president.

Even though it's obvious that president Tinubu has failed as president, should wasiu and other sane Yoruba person be the one to castigate the president?

Shame on wasiu .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by illicit(m): 7:07pm On Feb 02
That's an Omo Oko

Its not castigation, just updating him

Yoruba way

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by masseratti: 7:13pm On Feb 02
illicit:
That's an Omo Oko

Yoruba way
no mind the brainless OP.. Kwam1 has been signing against Govts since military days, sang we should give Obj chance when Obj didn't deliver he sang against him, Tinubu has been kwam1, friend since 80s both are islanders..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by Cyberterror: 7:23pm On Feb 02
PrinceofLagos you haven't Japa yet grin
You put hope on K1 brotherly advice to his beloved President to think the agulu fraudster has a chance in 2027? cheesy.

President Bola Tinubu till 2031.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by RenaissanceGuy: 7:23pm On Feb 02
Maybe "castigate" now has a new meaning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by APCNig: 7:36pm On Feb 02
PrinceOfLagos:
Wasiu ayinde marshall K1 is an "Omo ale" for telling Tinubu that he's failed in his duties as president.

Even though it's obvious that president Tinubu has failed as president, should wasiu and other sane Yoruba person be the one to castigate the president?

Shame on wasiu .

If you don't tell your brother bitter truth, then you are an enemy within.

Wasiu has done the right thing

I still stand with Emilokan Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban Borgu the City Boy Extraordinaire

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 8:04pm On Feb 02
APCNig:

Good to know that you've agreed that Tinubu has failed woefully in his duties

13 Likes

Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by a4cube: 8:06pm On Feb 02
APCNig:

I still stand with Emilokan Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban Borgu the City Boy Extraordinaire
So Nigerians are suffering under tinubu? I don't believe it. Nigeria is the cheapest country in the world. Lagos is the safest city in Africa thanks to Jagaban. K1 should go hit his deck somewhere.

1 Like

Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by chopnaira: 8:11pm On Feb 02
PrinceOfLagos:

Shame on wasiu .
You are not Yoruba so Wasiu's action may be lost on you.

PrinceofLagos aka timiofede aka Ibadanpikin aka Omofiditi aka e.t.c. Kwam1 did the right thing.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 8:12pm On Feb 02
chopnaira:

You are not Yoruba so Wasiu's action may be lost on you.

PrinceofLagos aka timiofede aka Ibadanpikin aka Omofiditi, Kwam1 did the right thing.
Stop this childish behavior of yours and stay on topic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by T8ksy(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02
APCNig:

I sincerely hope you will still stand with "Emilokan" after his 8yrs tenure.

1 Like

Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by chopnaira: 8:13pm On Feb 02
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop this childish behavior of yours and stay on topic

It's not childish. Just calling you out for who you are. cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 8:13pm On Feb 02
T8ksy:

Person wey leg don dey already pain 😂

2 Likes

Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by chopnaira: 8:15pm On Feb 02
Cyberterror:
You put hope on K1 brotherly advice to his beloved President to think the agulu fraudster has a chance in 2027? cheesy.

2027 is highly likely going to be a repeat of 2023. Aslong as Atiku of PDP contests for presidency and Peter Obi also contest for presidency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by APCNig: 8:20pm On Feb 02
T8ksy:

Even at the point of death, the disciples still stood with Jesus. I am a disciple of Tinubu the god of Politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by Ttalk: 8:20pm On Feb 02
PrinceOfLagos:

Shame on wasiu .

Mod this guy need to be banned

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by T8ksy(m): 8:28pm On Feb 02
APCNig:

Even at the point of death, the disciples still stood with Jesus. I am a disciple of Tinubu the god of Politics

Good for you! I hope when and if Nigeria happens to you or one of your loved ones,you won't cry to emilokun to save you. He will just ask you; where are the cows.

2 Likes

Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by APCNig: 8:44pm On Feb 02
chopnaira:

2027 is highly likely going to be a repeat of 2023. Aslong as Atiku of PDP contests for presidency and Peter Obi also contest for presidency.

So you know already that it's going to be just a formality. We the BATists have grabbed, snatched, and run away with 2027 long before the year even approaches.

So, go and start preparing for Shettima/Wike 2031 before we snatch it again.

1 Like

Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by BlackyOne: 9:00pm On Feb 02
Just the way your kings are being killed like flies and non of you can speak up, because the mannequin in aso rock is from your region!

What a shame... I can't believe how unreasonably stupid a human being can be until you were born!
Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by Alexis11: 9:15pm On Feb 02
PrinceOfLagos:

Shame on wasiu .

Anambra first son aka timiofede aka several other monikers

Tinubu is your president o hope you have killed your parents as promised?

grin

2 Likes

Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by Alexis11: 9:15pm On Feb 02
BlackyOne:
Just the way your kings are being killed like flies and non of you can speak up, because the mannequin in aso rock is from your region!

What a shame... I can't believe how unreasonably stupid a human being can be until you were born!

The guy you are replying in an IPOB

He once promised to kill his parents if Tinubu wins.

2 Likes

Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:25pm On Feb 02
My friend, you are the real "omo ale" for failing to say the truth.

1 Like

Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by vanbonattel: 9:26pm On Feb 02
There's nothing different from K1 and IPOB. He must be a secret member. cheesy
Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by obawinner(m): 9:31pm On Feb 02
PrinceOfLagos:

Shame on wasiu .
You will keep learning the SW politics, The south west followership isn't for gullibility. We hold our leaders accountable, we don't have good leaders by mistake unlike where you come from the SE, where the worst of leaders keep winning election by celebrating mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by EmekaA125(m): 9:34pm On Feb 02
Cyberterror:

Lol
Till 2050.
E go soon clear for your eye.
Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by ambale(m): 9:48pm On Feb 02
APCNig:

But you are not telling him the truth now.

You defend all sort of nonsense here

1 Like

Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by yarimo(m): 11:43pm On Feb 02
when will you deactivate your account as you promise?
PrinceOfLagos:

Shame on wasiu .

Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by arantess: 4:45am On Feb 03
obawinner:
You will keep learning the SW politics, The south west followership isn't for gullibility. We hold our leaders accountable, we don't have good leaders by mistake unlike where you come from the SE, where the worst of leaders keep winning election by celebrating mediocrity.
Pull out your head from arse
Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by kettykin: 5:32am On Feb 03
masseratti:
no mind the brainless OP.. Kwam1 has been signing against Govts since military days, sang we should give Obj chance when Obj didn't deliver he sang against him, Tinubu has been kwam1, friend since 80s both are islanders..

So you suggest he should put his complaints into a song and wax it into an album
Re: K1 Wasiu Is An "Omo Ale" For Castigating Tinubu by Couldntfigurean: 7:49am On Feb 03
A big Omo ale for that matter,how dare he question the Yoruba god tinubu,I thought we all have agreed that it’s only Ibos that criticize this Government,only Ibos don’t see what enjoyments others are seeing in this Administration

We were waiting for other omo ales to complain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sir ABUBAKAR TAFAWA: Oh How Times Have Changed; When Life Was Less Complex / Breaking News: Minister of Special Duties - Remi Babalola Resigns / Tinubu Is South-West Number One Enemy – Kasamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.