Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,358 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) (7257 Views)

Old Tweets Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour GRV / Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Enemyofpeace: 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
1. I am their worst nightmare; a true Lagosian. The great grandson of an eminent indigenous Lagosian, Justice SB rhodes, a founding father of both the Nigerian executive and judiciary who served on the executive council of Nigeria with Adeyemo Alakija and together with similarly minded nationalists built Lagos, a credit they and their leader have been trying to steal.

2. They do not want a true Lagosian to rule lagos as no true son of Lagos would allow their unchecked rape of Lagos state resources to continue. Why do you think Funso Williams was killed?

3. I pledged to take the money (10% of Lagos state IGR) they are siphoning through Alpha beta and use it to empower 1 million poor Lagosians with interest free loans.

4. My father Barrister Olawale Rhodes-vivour a distinguished, detribalized true son of Lagos who embodies the Lagos spirit of accommodation fell in love with and married my wonderful mother Nkechi from the igbo tribe and I Gbadebo (The one who brings the crown) Chinedu (which means ‘God is leading’) Patrick(of noble origin) was born. The fact I would live up to my names and fulfill my destiny to bring back the crown they have stolen scares them.

5. They are scared that the circumstances of my birth (half yoruba half Igbo) and my family’s pedigree (Rhodes - Vivour history of unblemished public service) makes it easy for both members of the Igbo and yoruba tribes in Lagos to support, trust and see me as one of their own. My soaring acceptance and political profile as a unifier amongst the yorubas, Igbos, youths and all other tribes in Lagos state scares them so much that they’ve resorted to sponsoring hungry igbo and yoruba influencers to go on the social media space to promote an Igbo takeover agenda that does not exist and tag Lagos as a no man’s land in the hopes of linking it to me with an intent to incite my people, the yoruba against me. They are afraid I’ll take the government from them and bring it back for the benefit of the people of Lagos.

6. I refused their bribe offer of 20 billion naira to sell out my ticket and step down from the Governorship race for Sanwoolu. They can’t believe I would reject this offer to betray our cause. My refusal is why they’ve tagged me otherwise that I inherited the stubbornness from my mother’s side.

7. I supported and coordinated the campaign of Mr Peter Obi the most competent presidential candidate over a questionable candidate from my tribe.

8. I have the evidence and I am insisting on going to court with Mr Peter Obi to prove that the presidential election results figures in Lagos was tampered with and rigged and he Peter Obi won Lagos overwhelmingly with 936,000 votes against their leader’s paltry 155,000 votes which is not up to 25% of the total votes cast in Lagos and despite all their entreaties and the people they’ve sent to beg me using parapoism, I refused to back down.

9. I have a plan to rehabilitate the Agberos and thugs they only use for their dirty work and reintegrate them back into the society as responsible people.

10. I promised to fix the bad roads in all parts of Lagos, from Ikotun, Ijegun, satellite town, Lagos - badagry expressway and ikorodu to sagamu express way irrespective of the predominant tribe living there in order to boost international trade in Lagos.

11. I pledged to provide affordable housing to all Lagosians and stop the racket that goes on with Government built homes.

12. I am the biggest threat to their succession plan which will see Seyi Tinubu become governor after Sanwoolu.

115 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
Oboy you go nowhere! 🤣
All this story go change nothing. You don't have a chance in Lagos. If you like import people from anywhere to vote for you, taah! 🤣🤣

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Enemyofpeace: 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
Let the roforofo fight start right here, right now.

LP 1-0 APC

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Beremx(f): 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
You're the next Governor of Lagos Insha Allah.

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Emmanuella00(f): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
😁😁
Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Enemyofpeace: 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
Emmanuella00:
😁😁
what is amusing you? You don finally see your period?

2 Likes

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by DMerciful(m): 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
Hopefully, IREV is used and your victory becomes assured

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by abobote: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
This guy is young and vibrant, but PDP and LP have to come together to defeat APC in Lagos

16 Likes

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Adolfhitler001: 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
If ipob and the woke omo ale know that they dont have agenda let them vote pdp instead..
This ipob can never rule Lagos una go cry rigging tire who cares

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by BloomingDale(f): 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
Governor GRV is the next governor of Lagos. He is a true born Lagosian and a son of the soil.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by ResidentSnitch(f): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
Hmmm... This is quite heavy.
Honestly, Afonjas from Ogbomoso have finished Lagos State. There's no meaningful thing they contribute to Lagos other than to be used for all sorts of criminal activities.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Qardinalcaptain: 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
Yes naw dem no tell u
Anyone that associate with omo heebo automatically becomes omo ale 😁😁😁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by paramboos: 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
God bless you bro...

7 Likes

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Iamgrey5(m): 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
He keeps making a stupid statement of a true Lagosian shit

Your great grand parents were returning slaves, if you think you are a Lagosian than other Yorubas in Lagos today, you are actually not just naive but maybe silly.

His ancestors might have been captured from old Oyo empire feeder states in Dahomey.

Are you a true Lagosian more than Sanwo-olu or Obanikoro.

The silly boy is even claiming LP scored 900+ votes in Lagos? And the boy is saying he is an authentic Lagos boy?

True Lagosian my feet.

227 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Gentlerespect76: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
God will see you through; your enemies are already jittery!

18 Likes

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
ResidentSnitch:
Hmmm... This is quite heavy.
Honestly, Afonjas from Ogbomoso have finished Lagos State. There's no meaningful thing they contribute to Lagos other than to be used for all sorts of criminal activities.
A true Yoruba son will never speak like this

He has a very clannish mentality.

We will not accept the clanish mentality to rule in Yoruba land.

My mom is a true Lagosian ijebu but I am bonified Ibadan boy.

My sisters are married to Ekiti and Ondo men, we don't do this type of clannish mentality in Yoruba land.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Putindbutt: 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
E don dey cry, their ibo agenda has been exposed. dem don drag am like generator on Twitter, no peace for the wicked. Until a half Yoruba man becomes Governor of Anambra, then maybe you can stand a chance in Lagos.
SanwoOlu from top to bottom.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Enemyofpeace: 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
Putindbutt:
E don dey cry, their ibo agenda has been exposed. dem don drag am like generator on Twitter, no peace for the wicked. Until a half Yoruba man becomes Governor of Anambra, then maybe you can stand a chance in Lagos.
bross which one be sanwoOKU again? My hand no dey for oku matter o

2 Likes

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
This Gbadebo Vivour of LP is giving So many Tribalistic Urchins serious High BP!

Eyaa. embarassed cry

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
I have never seen where a ruling party is afraid of the opposition undecided

APC is something else undecided

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Ozinlex: 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
GRV nothing do you, you are the next governor insha allah

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
I will do my best to mobilize against him.

If anything, I had nothing against this boy before, but I will do my little to ensure this boy is embarrassed.

And I am sure a lot of people are already working for his downfall.

He fell into a trap.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by shuttox: 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Oboy you go nowhere! 🤣
All this story go change nothing. You don't have a chance in Lagos. If you like import people from anywhere to vote for you, taah! 🤣🤣

Okay
Relax APC mumu

I don't know why the guy is worrying u

6 Likes

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by shuttox: 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
I have never seen where a ruling party is afraid of the opposition undecided

APC is something else undecided

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣
APC always afraid

17 Likes

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by totit: 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
Reverse Psychology, trying so hard to bank on people's emotions. So, where is the so-called evidence to start with? grin

Lmaooo

Look at the nitwit ipob member deceiving himself. grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by gidgiddy: 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by ORIAYO70(m): 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Oboy you go nowhere! 🤣

If he likes he go Anambra to bring his people no way...

Awon omo irankiran, this is how FULANI takes over tivi in benue state, cos their father married FULANI woman.

It can't Happen

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Putindbutt: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
That guy is too clannish, imagine him say he inherited stubbornness from his mother's side, the stubbornness that has always led them to self destruction, who would forget the stubbornness of Ojukwu that eventually led to the 3million ancestors or the present stubbornness that's making them lock up their parents on Mondays, killing and beheading themselves in the foolishness that Buhari is being hurt in Abuja.
From all indications, this guy might constitute half his cabinet with ibo people, elevate them as chiefs in Yoruba palaces and may even declare Yam festival day as public holiday. He could as well sponsor a bill removing Yoruba language from Lagos State House of Assembly. The manner at which he insults Yoruba and Pastor Adeboye in his old tweets makes me cringe, while he adores anything biafra including the terrorist group known as ipob.

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by totit: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
Putindbutt:
E don dey cry, their ibo agenda has been exposed. dem don drag am like generator on Twitter, no peace for the wicked. Until a half-Yoruba man becomes Governor of Anambra, then maybe you can stand a chance in Lagos.

No mind am. He's now all out trying so hard to play the emotional battle.

Such a nitwit. Seun is his friend and he's just negotiated with him to help push this rubbish here but they've failed we know their games and agenda. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by ElSudani: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
A true Yoruba son will never speak like this

He has a very clannish mentality.

We will not accept the clanish mentality to rule in Yoruba land.

My mom is a true Lagosian ijebu but I am bonified Ibadan boy.

My sisters are married to Ekiti and Ondo men, we don't do this type of clannish mentality in Yoruba land.

That guy is extremely stupid he will never be elected.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
ElSudani:

That guy is extremely stupid he will never be elected.
Amen

The guy is extremely stupid.

He thinks he is chatting with his friends on Twitter.

145 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Spends N446Billion To Service Debts In 4months / Biafran Recognition By Hollywood / President Buhari Remains Father Of All – Igbo Youth Assembly (IYA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.